Sign in to follow this  
BEAVeR

Episode XII: Riddles in the Stars

Oh wow I can't believe I actually got the highest score! thanks to the organisers for another really enjoyable episode

Yay, glad they didn't guess my part. :grin:

Thanks again to Lucas for the fantastic model, seeing it in comparison now just highlights what a great job he did. Thanks to all the builders! Can't wait to see the next episode.

Scores have been added to the index! So far only Mads wants the tag, anyone else?

Great job all, and thanks, Goatman461 for collabing with me! Wish I'd had the chance to do all I had planned, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see how well I did nonetheless. :blush: Thanks judges! And thanks for the fun challenge! :grin: Also, it needs to be said, mad props to Lucaslaughing for building that absolutely gorgeous rendition of the Virago based solely on the parts we guessed! :wub: 

MKJoshA, I'll take that Tag if you wouldn't mind. Your tag will make a fine addition to my... collection

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs
had to italicize the word "Mad" for emphasis.

What a great episode. Congratulations to everyone and especially to LL for the fantastic Virago model! It's quite impressive.

Also, thanks to the judges for awarding my entry so many points. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Was a fun contest! Many thanks for organising and also thanks to Imperial team mates, your knowledge of the EU is impressive!

I'd like the updated tag too, reminds of the ones I collected in the LEGO games :classic:

The last thing that the Empire needs to do now is to decide which planet they want under their control. You can pick from the following:

Bespin

Hoth

Sullust

Fondor

Ord Mantell

Felucia

Mon Calamari

Bothawui