All electric, 3 seat, "baby" Porsche concept car. In real life it would be exactly the same size as the original 911.

Independent suspension, 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering and a servo operated clutch on both axels.

It is full RC so it can drive and steer but can also use the clutch to free wheel and brake - just like a real electric car.

It was inspired by Ferry Porsche's Typ 52 3 seat sports car from 1933, the Mission E concept from 2015 and many Porsches in between.

Edited by JamesJT

Looks really good, especially with the gold rims.

If anybody from Porsche is listening I'd also like a RWD version with a small petrol engine and manual gearbox.

Great idea!!

Perfect work! As always unusual and very innovative despite the fact that the machine is a rarity)

Great Porsche! Love the body work, would have liked to see more functions.

H

would have liked to see more functions.

I knew every part added would slow the car down so I had to keep it basic. It is electric so it doesn't need a gearbox but it does have the servo clutch.

I would have liked the main section of the roof to slide over the back window like a giant sunroof. I may give that a try as there is still a few weeks to the deadline.

What other functions did you have in mind?

Edited by JamesJT

how many blue panels were needed for this car??? And how much did it cost for them?

It uses 19x 19844 and 48x 24116, they averaged £1.50 each including postage so about £100. I already had most of them from building my Corvette and the blue Stratos before that.

The green 18944 panels are £0.70 on Lego S@H, this will be much cheaper to build when the blue ones become available.