Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Brickfair Virginia, 2016

I wish I could go since I live right in the area, but I have to work overtime :sceptic: Especially between ACPin's massive displays and Raskolnikov bringing a star destroyer. I'll definitely have to go next year.

Edit: I was just reading one of the free newspapers for the weekend section and Brickfair is mentioned in it.

Edited by Forresto

I wish I could go since I live right in the area, but I have to work overtime :sceptic: Especially between ACPin's massive displays and Raskolnikov bringing a star destroyer. I'll definitely have to go next year.

Edit: I was just reading one of the free newspapers for the weekend section and Brickfair is mentioned in it.

You might have missed the boat on some of them as I don't plan on bringing all of them next year (if work schedule permits).

AC

Having not been to a Brickfair, can I just have an honest opinion from someone who has.

Is this event geared more towards AFOLs or towards kids?  I took my son to Brickfest in Richmond last month and he really enjoyed it because that was very much aimed towards children.  I'd hate to take him to next years Brickfair and it be aimed above his 7 years

On 10/9/2016 at 9:28 PM, Big G said:

Having not been to a Brickfair, can I just have an honest opinion from someone who has.

Is this event geared more towards AFOLs or towards kids?  I took my son to Brickfest in Richmond last month and he really enjoyed it because that was very much aimed towards children.  I'd hate to take him to next years Brickfair and it be aimed above his 7 years

It caters to both adults and kids for the public days. If you take a close look at the map in my earlier post everything (except for Brickmania) on the left side is mostly for kids activities. The rest of the show floor on the other side is the AFOLs displays, sellers, etc.

AC