IanZerbachov

[MOC] [LDD] T-70 X-Wing W/LXF.

Hi IanZerbachov, I hope that you don't mind but I've embedded one of the photos for you. For future reference it's very straightforward to do this from Flickr:

Firstly select the image you want > Next click on the 'Download this photo' arrow (bottom-right) and select 'View all sizes' > Next click on the link for the one you want (e.g. 640 x 494) > Next right-click on the image and select 'Copy image address' > Next open your post in Eurobricks and select the 'Image' (Tree) icon on the toolbar > Paste the address in the URL box, click 'OK' and you're done! Great work, by the way :classic:

Hi IanZerbachov, I hope that you don't mind but I've embedded one of the photos for you. For future reference it's very straightforward to do this from Flickr:

Firstly select the image you want > Next click on the 'Download this photo' arrow (bottom-right) and select 'View all sizes' > Next click on the link for the one you want (e.g. 640 x 494) > Next right-click on the image and select 'Copy image address' > Next open your post in Eurobricks and select the 'Image' (Tree) icon on the toolbar > Paste the address in the URL box, click 'OK' and you're done! Great work, by the way :classic:

Thanks so much Lobot! There was a tutorial posted here a while ago about embedding images, and I followed the directions there but all that showed up was that little broken file image. Thanks again.

Here is my build of IanZerbachov's T-70, I swapped the colours from the black/orange to white/blue as I have the lego Poe set. I had to make some minor amends due what is available in medium blue (sand blue would have been ideal but is even more limited on bricks).

Very happy with the result - nice and sturdy even with my quick landing gear addition which I'll now work on a little more to tidy up.

img_0085.jpg

img_0084.jpg

img_0087.jpg

Sorry for the poor iphone pics...

On 8/9/2016 at 5:02 AM, Hold0511 said:

Here is my build of IanZerbachov's T-70, I swapped the colours from the black/orange to white/blue as I have the lego Poe set. I had to make some minor amends due what is available in medium blue (sand blue would have been ideal but is even more limited on bricks).

Very happy with the result - nice and sturdy even with my quick landing gear addition which I'll now work on a little more to tidy up.

img_0085.jpg

img_0084.jpg

img_0087.jpg

Sorry for the poor iphone pics...

I don't know how I missed this!  It looks great!  Really pleased you decided to build it irl.  Glad it holds together well.