Kizmoz

CW's The Flash

Hi, A few months back I posted about my LEGO Idea for a STAR Labs build, I have since been able to aquire most the pieces I need to make the build.

I really like the build and have it along side my other superhero figures/builds but want to complete it best I can with some custom printed pieces, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that can make them for a decent price?

Stuff like computer screen displays on flat tiles and possibly custom printed Torsos

STAR Labs - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130286

26463122521_f4e2b8603f_z.jpg

26776138822_f2d0bb030f_z.jpg

I have also come up with a couple more ideas on LDD for Flash themed sets that I'd like to share and get peoples opinions on :)

Pipeline Metahuman Cells - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/144817

27738930441_0eb57f26d5_z.jpg

Flash v Zoom - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/146605

28058578041_4d0471b345_z.jpg

Being a HUGE fan of CW's the Flash, I LOVE THIS! I've seen your Pipeline before, but I had no idea how good everything else was! Great job! Cisco, Wells, and Cold are my favorite of your figs.

I've seen the pipeline and the main star labs sets before, and they are both awesome!! Hadn't seen flash vs zoom before, but it looks super epic too! Nicely done! :D

Loving that Harry Wells!! And everything else, capture the magic. We NEED this

I love these projects, and would buy any of them in a heartbeat! I'll support your new one too! I started a custom printing help thread a little while back, and someone on there may be able to help; a few options are already listed.

All of these look brilliant! I love the show, and all these are a great representation of it. Really like the STAR Labs one :thumbup:

I'm unfamiliar with the source material, so I can't speak for the accuracy. But just as a set these look awesome!

As for custom torsos / tiles, other people who have been in the Lego community longer can probably give you more options, but I've used Minifigs.me in the past for a custom head, and was happy with the result. I know they do custom torsos and tiles too.

Looks like you're in the UK too, so it being British based should be less of a problem for you (I'm in the US, so shipping / converting to pounds wasn't ideal for me...).

Let me know if you find other services that do this kinda thing? I have some ideas brewing in the back of my head to convert the Detectives Office modular into an Jessica Jones Alias Investigations set. And by converting, I mostly just mean swapping out the printed window for a custom printed window...

Supporting all of these. LEGO CW Flash is my biggest wish at the moment! These are wonderful. :wub:

Thanks, I'll keep pushing them till their timers run down and even if they don't reach their goal, I hope it would show that people are interested in the CW versions of the DC Characters enough for them to include them in some sets :)

Just need to try find a big enough audience, a lot of the groups and forums about the shows are really stricked to following rules of purely discussing what happens on the show ;/

Wow not sure if you saw the Wally's new suit! But that'd be a cool addition to your creation!

Will wait till season 3 starts before looking at how to include Wally into a design :)

Just need to figure out how his headpiece would work ;/ (ideally a new piece instead of a printed head)

Sorry I know that this is the wrong sub-forum to ask this but how do you put custom prints in ldd/renders.

Sorry I know that this is the wrong sub-forum to ask this but how do you put custom prints in ldd/renders.

If you do a quick search on the forums there's a few guides for it, I still cant fully wrap my head around it but there's one where you add/replace the image to other default decals in LDD itself...

but I just ended up using Decorations tool in "LDD to POV-Ray Converter" to replace default decals during the rendering process.

Here's a couple of views of STAR Labs set up along on my shelf between my other superhero figs

28702195053_418fc96a15.jpg

29244265761_3f69954331.jpg

Edited by Kizmoz

If you do a quick search on the forums there's a few guides for it, I still cant fully wrap my head around it but there's one where you add/replace the image to other default decals in LDD itself...

but I just ended up using Decorations tool in "LDD to POV-Ray Converter" to replace default decals during the rendering process.

Thanks I had looked in the ldd section before I joined and because I was a guest I couldn't use the search so I had kinda forgotten it was there.

Also I think the first order technician torso with Wyldystyle's hood would look good for earth two Wells if you're thinking about season two stuff.

Wow this is phenomenal man !! As a huge fan of CW´s Flash how can i not love this ?! I saw the Ideas post of the S.T.A.R Labs build a while back and i had no idea you built it IRL oh and let me tell you it looks great ! The other builds look fantastic aswell !!