• Buggy motor for drive
  • M-Motor for steering
  • LiPo for power
  • IR-receiver V2
  • Independent front suspension
  • Twin beam steering system
  • Dependent simple rear suspension

IMG_1549.JPG

So basically it's just another trophy truck, but I put a special steering system which is used in trucks with twin beam suspension.

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1554.JPG

Building instructions:

Edited by paave

Very neat! I love the use 8L steering linkage to allow the rack to be above the suspension arms.

Thanks!

Do you think you might make instructions?

Yes, I'll make it.

Looks cool! It looks like you have toe-in in the steering because of the 9l links pulling inwards your wheels

Wait, have you connected both outputs of the buggy motor at 1:1 ratio?! It may damage the motor because they have different speeds!

Edited by LXF

Good trophy truck ! The design is nice !

It is possible to have more information or pictures about your steering system ?

Wait, have you connected both outputs of the buggy motor at 1:1 ratio?! It may damage the motor because they have different speeds! :sceptic:

No, of course not. It is connected to the rear output, and the gears are used to move the axle a bit forward. At first I planned to try the inner output for drive, but it overloaded the motor, so I had to somehow use another one.

THIS! :thumbup: :thumbup: :classic:

Very cool and creative ideas implemented in this scale! I am also very interested in the steering system!

Nice and small :thumbup: Opponent for PiterX's small trophy truck

wlu1rt.jpg

Edited by rm8

Thanks all! You'll be able to see all the inner stuff, when I make an instruction for it.

Nice! Looking forward for instructions. It seems like I will use twin-beam steering system in my MOC:)

Awesome little truck man! Imagine how cool it would be setting up a race at this scale! I think ill build another one as soon as im done with the bike and the wrangler :)

This model shines in its simplicity! Very good job! I also like the color scheme, but the front headlights look a little too "pussy" for me. A little more agressiveness wouldn't hurt it IMO. And the steering system is very smart, but does it suffer from toe-in or toe-out? I might wanna copy the suspension sometime.

Edited by jgw

And the steering system is very smart, but does it suffer from toe-in or toe-out?

Actually there indeed are some 'troubles', sometimes it goes a bit wrong way. But as I created this truck for fun drive, I don't find it really problematic; personally, I'm delighted with the performance.

Edited by paave