Raskolnikov

[MOC] Imperial Interdictor Cruiser - The IIC Constrictor

And are you still planning in releasing the instructions or even the incomplete LDD you were working on

At the time that I posted (and built) this Interdictor, I don't believe I had ever used LDD.  I did a ctrl + f search for "LDD" in this thread, and it looks like I only mentioned it when discussing plans for a new ISD.  So to clear up any confusion, I have no digital files/plans of any kind for the Interdictor, sorry! 

Following our private conversation, Rasko how many pieces is this roughly?

My guess is 3,000, but that's not based on anything other than looking at it like a jar of jelly beans.

Sorry for being so ignorant, but... what disc shooters? I can't see anything like that in these pictures

Could you explain ho you attached the plates to the engine section? I have been modding 6211 a lot (If you've ever seen one, you know why), and I can't get anything half as good as that.. I just ended up putting them on flat with technic 1/2 pin 1/2 stud pieces, and it's totally terrible looking

1 hour ago, caperica said:

Sorry for being so ignorant, but... what disc shooters? I can't see anything like that in these pictures

Could you explain ho you attached the plates to the engine section? I have been modding 6211 a lot (If you've ever seen one, you know why), and I can't get anything half as good as that.. I just ended up putting them on flat with technic 1/2 pin 1/2 stud pieces, and it's totally terrible looking

The horizontal rectangular slots along the side of the ship. The ones that look like they could be hangars.

Will you make instructions for this? The Interdictor is my favorite Star Destroyer and this model would look awesome with my Imperial Army!

On 23-12-2017 at 8:29 PM, TyGl200 said:

Is there an interior in it?

Yes there is haha, look on the first page of the topic :wink:

On 31-12-2017 at 9:42 PM, TyGl200 said:

I meant the one on Rebrickable

There is not. The builder says this in the comments on rebrickable.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-8373/Jorstad Designs/ucs-immobilizer-418-class-imperial-cruiser/#comments

Jorstad Designs (911) MOC Designer
No, between having a sturdy frame and incorporating the opening hangar bay doors, there wasn't really space for an adequate interior.