46 minutes ago, Omikron said:

Hi,

How do you guys make building instructions?

What software do you use?

I am using MLCad together with LPub.

1 hour ago, Omikron said:

Hi,

How do you guys make building instructions?

What software do you use?

I use LDCad together with LPub3D. And add a lot of time and patience into the mix too :wink:
But, for this kind of questions, I'd recommend you to post them here. This is not really the topic to talk about instructions-creation :classic:

2 hours ago, M_longer said:

I am using MLCad together with LPub.

1 hour ago, legolijntje said:

I use LDCad together with LPub3D. And add a lot of time and patience into the mix too :wink:
But, for this kind of questions, I'd recommend you to post them here. This is not really the topic to talk about instructions-creation :classic:

Thank you

On 5/3/2017 at 0:06 PM, Therion said:

Awesome model!

More pics here

Looks great!

Have you designed your own sBrick profile?  Would you mind sharing it?

Thank you!

Edited by Milan
Removed quoted image from few post back.

57 minutes ago, SevLego said:

Looks great!

Thank you!

Sorry for off topic, @SevLego , instead of quoting pictures, delete the picture or better, use @ then the name of the op and it will call them out. 

AVTOROS Shaman 8x8 was introduced in last episode (7?) of TopGear show 2017. Here is the link to Russian verison, but I am sure you can find english also by yourself in your language

start from 20:15

https://vk.com/rm8technic?z=video177639081_456239142%2F96b2ebbd890e6b5f51

And here is picture for those, who already watched it...

TEASER :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by rm8

28 minutes ago, rm8 said:

And here is picture for those, who already watched it...

TEASER

Seen it! :thumbup: :laugh:

On ‎11‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 4:20 AM, SevLego said:

Yes I did,  and no I won't mind, but I don't think it's possible to make public profiles right now, with the current beta version.  Or maybe I'm missing something?

But you can easily make a profile yourself,  this was the first profile I ever made, and it took me about 3 minutes.

Thank you for EPIC creation, Madoca!

Edited by rm8

rm8

I really liked the video of your Avtoros Shaman.
They look very good all the possibilities of the Madoca model.
Congratulations. 

Apologies for digging up an old thread, but Madocca, are you selling kits for this on EBay? I'm guessing not, so you may want to protect your IP on that platform! I won't post a link, as I don't want to advertise it any more than I already have.

(Oh, and they're pushing your Tatra Trial Truck and Wing Body truck)

Edited by Burko-uk

Can someone please help me out, I want to buy all the parts for it, but original not the decool or lepin stuff, where can I find the parts for this model, I dont want to buy them one by one...

Any chance that I can buy few other models and get all the parts for it?

Hi guys,

Did any of you had issues with wheels being hard to turn and also the axle for the sprockets to change between regular and crab bending and braking?

On 8/11/2017 at 10:53 PM, LvdH said:

Those are bootleg companies. Not even LEGO. 

There are lot of models from AFOLs made by chinese comapnys. 

3 hours ago, Jurss said:

There are lot of models from AFOLs made by chinese comapnys. 

And that´s the reason why many of these AFOLs wouldn´t share their creations anymore in future and invest a lot of work on instructions. It´s very sad, that Madoca seems to be their main target, him being Japanese being destroyed by the Chinese - coinsidence or not... Congratulations to the bootleg companies for shoveling the grave for the entire thing! And big thanks to TLC as well for not supporting such a brilliant designer in any way. And wow - they have built a new factory in China for 2.000 employees, in the mean while cutting personel due to revenues drop. Moving on creating big Technic sets in Winnie Pooh style - most AFOLs will love it for sure...

Edited by brunojj1

Prior to building Madoca's Avtoros Shaman, I built only official sets from LEGO and thought that was all the world had to offer.  I was actually starting to get bored after building most of LEGO`s official sets and was looking for something else to build.  Then one day I found this site and saw references to rebrickable which combined opened my world of building LEGO Technic big time!  After spending months on trying to decide what to build first I ended up choosing Madoca's Avtoros because I saw his video and was amazed by the vehicle`s ability to change steering configuration on the fly.  I've since built his Icarus, trophy truck, FJ40, and have plans to build his corvette and B-wing eventually. I think if his designs and instructions were not as world class as they are, I would have said, what a waste of time and moved on...likely to another hobby. I would have also missed the opportunity to build other great mocs from other designers as well.  But, I`m still here building and that`s because of great designers such as Madoca and others. 

To Madoca and all the other great designers out there in this community please do not stop inspiring others with your great creations.  Unethical thieves do not create, they steal.  Your work inspires! I hope to one day come up with my own designs to likewise share with you folks, but until then I am very grateful for having so many great designs to learn from.  

I wonder if someone could test drive it but without the 2 Sbrick's and the 2 rechargeable battery boxes but instead use 1 Buwizz. How it would perform on 1 Buwizz (Look up what a Buwizz is)

Hi Sitsia, welcome to eurobricks!

I built my buwizz version recently, and it drives pretty well.

As been pointed out in the Buwizz thread, 4 L motor stacked on single Buwizz output would be ok in normal mode. But for fast mode, 2 outputs would be better.

I used 2 outputs for driving, 1 for steering, and 1 for mode switching. Since there is no output for the winch and light, I just simply removed them. It's actually not bad to focus on drive :sweet:

I also added a clutch gear on the mode switching axle to prevent gears from getting damaged under high torque. And I moved the m-motor to the back side to make some space for the driver seat.

29083072487_2003bcbab4.jpg

44020594211_d4018a93c7.jpg

I hope it helps.

And thank you Madoca for brought us so much fun by creating this model!