Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

7 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Only clawed legs I know of are Darth Mauls from 2013 set, but they are robotic, so not a 100% accurate.

Oh yeah, I don't think you can do anything for the talons besides something brickbuilt. I'm pretty sure you can get something closer to his legs at least, as they are definitely not green.

Edited by doclord

11 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

That is true, but maybe Lego will see that the homemade suit is an important part to the movie and will decide to release it. And if Lego doesn't make one Numbuh1Nerd's custom is a good alternative. Thank you by the way, just decided to make an account here on eurobricks. 

Thank you, and welcome! 

I was just looking at the ToyFair footage of the Spidey sets again, and I noticed that our Not-Hulk's gun has a big orange tag on the side that says "DODC". Knowing what we know now, it's safe to say that the "DC" part stands for Damage Control, but the "DO" is a mystery. Either way, a really neat detail that I'm glad they included! Makes me appreciate that set all the more, even if it did leave out Iron-Thief and Thor-Stolensum :grin: 

46 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Thank you, and welcome! 

I was just looking at the ToyFair footage of the Spidey sets again, and I noticed that our Not-Hulk's gun has a big orange tag on the side that says "DODC". Knowing what we know now, it's safe to say that the "DC" part stands for Damage Control, but the "DO" is a mystery. Either way, a really neat detail that I'm glad they included! Makes me appreciate that set all the more, even if it did leave out Iron-Thief and Thor-Stolensum :grin: 

Im guessing "Department Of Damage Control"

12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

With Shocker appearing in the latest trailer, do you think we'll get a reveal of the Lego one soon?

I hope so, and we need to know that! That will determine if the we can forget that they didn't include the home made suit, talons of Vulture and every other important details. 

Wow I love everything with the new Thor! I also love the cape setup and the helmets nice also.

I actually love the lightning face and what they did with the two capes. They could've made one and tried printing it with that jagged bit, but I like their solution. Can't wait to get my hands on these guys! 

2 hours ago, Robianco said:

Thor as shared by Jerry Kritphiwat on Flickr today.

Damn twas nice! Love the new face print.

I tried using the "Dog contest winner" hairpiece to my Thor figs it fits very well with the new thor ragnarok short hair looking. 

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Damn twas nice! Love the new face print.

I tried using the "Dog contest winner" hairpiece to my Thor figs it fits very well with the new thor ragnarok short hair looking. 

What about sleepyhead hair? Kinda accurate...

Is the facial likeness better now?

Seemed much more generic before. Hopefully this improvement carries over to all upcoming super hero figures.

2 minutes ago, deskp said:

Is the facial likeness better now?

Seemed much more generic before. Hopefully this improvement carries over to all upcoming super hero figures.

Smiley face looks the same as AoU face.

I just checked vulture from Spiderman Homecoming and it turns out that his pants are actually olive like the legs I showed. 

Picture- NEz3EbL0E5kgCz_2_b.jpg

Edited by Franklinw1234
Link to picture

On 3/29/2017 at 11:05 PM, legosamsonite said:

Im guessing "Department Of Damage Control"

That! That makes sense! Thank you!

That Thor tho :drool:

Dark metallic grey (gunmetal grey) ?

Pearl silver would have been my choice, outstanding nonetheless.

Why the different legs though?