Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

1 minute ago, latenightguy said:

Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that a set of Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz will be released at SDCC 2017.

WHY?????? That would be amazing to get as a wide release BrickHeadz. Hopefully they redo the figures if BrickHeadz continues next year, which I think it will. 

23 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that a set of Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz will be released at SDCC 2017.

For the love of all things-why would they do this?!!! These are some of their most popular characters! That Spider-man is amazing! Do they even know how much money they would make off of a wide release?!!

Edit: haha, didn't catch that I called it an "amazing. Spider-Man"

23 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

For the love of all things-why would they do this?!!! These are some of their most popular characters! That Spider-man is amazing! Do they even know how much money they would make off of a wide release?!!

Edit: haha, didn't catch that I called it an "amazing. Spider-Man"

I bet they'll do what they did with Cap and Iron Man- release Spidey in March with his MCU suit. 

Here are photographs of the Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz:

lego_brick_headz_box.jpg
lego_brick_headz_spioderman.jpg
lego_brick_headz_venom.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO released a movie-accurate Spider-Man Brickhead next year.  I seriously doubt they will re-release Venom next year, which makes me sad (I really like that Venom Brickhead).

Edited by bobasdad

16 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Better Brickheadz than expensive cool minifigures imo. 

Don't worry, there's still time for them to screw us with SDCC exclusive figs.

The Brickheadz Venom is probably the only one I would purchase. :cry_sad: Why wouldn't they go wide-release with it? :wacko:

The eyes on venom are cleverly done. I'm not into brickheadz but these i would like to have :-(

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I bet they'll do what they did with Cap and Iron Man- release Spidey in March with his MCU suit. 

Hopefully, this will sell good. Dayu, that venom is beautiful! 

35 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

The Brickheadz Venom is probably the only one I would purchase. :cry_sad: Why wouldn't they go wide-release with it? :wacko:

IKR! That's why I hate SDCC! 

I really love Lego's Vulture wings now but those Nexo Knights shields stand out a little too much because of the color. They aren't bad at all but I've been thinking of replacing them with the same part but in gunmetal gray so they blend in more and look a little more realistic.

Edited by Legocity2713

8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I really love Lego's Vulture wings now but those Nexo Knights shields stand out a little too much because of the color. They aren't bad at all but I've been thinking of replacing them with the same part but in gunmetal gray so they blend in more and look a little more realistic.

Mind if I ask, what set has gunmetal gray of that pieces?

1 hour ago, bobasdad said:

Here are photographs of the Spider-Man and Venom BrickHeadz:

I'm not impressed really, i mean they are fine for what they are but it's the most simple basic type of Brickheadz with a few printed tile. I'm definitely not sad to miss either of these.

Does anyone have any sense of how well the Brickheadz are selling? I thought they were just going to be a LEGO Shop exclusive, but in the past few weeks, I've seen them showing up everywhere. And every time I see them, the stock on the shelf doesn't seem to have decreased at all.

29 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Does anyone have any sense of how well the Brickheadz are selling? I thought they were just going to be a LEGO Shop exclusive, but in the past few weeks, I've seen them showing up everywhere. And every time I see them, the stock on the shelf doesn't seem to have decreased at all.

I think it has been discussed by a Mod or Banjo hmmmm they changed it to be available in public not as exclusives.  

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think it has been discussed by a Mod or Banjo hmmmm they changed it to be available in public not as exclusives.  

Right, but he's asking whether or not they're selling well. Was the shift to more public retailers because they were selling well and they thought they'd make more money being more widely available, or because they weren't selling well and they wanted to get them out to more public markets (in an effort to sell more, maybe people didn't know they were a product?)

51 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Right, but he's asking whether or not they're selling well. Was the shift to more public retailers because they were selling well and they thought they'd make more money being more widely available, or because they weren't selling well and they wanted to get them out to more public markets (in an effort to sell more, maybe people didn't know they were a product?)

In my country, they are selling well at least in our city. TLBM brickheadz are the mos popular ones. 

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

The shift wasn't a reaction to sales one way or the other. It was always the plan that they would be LBR exclusives for the first three months and then branch out to other retailers.

24 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

The shift wasn't a reaction to sales one way or the other. It was always the plan that they would be LBR exclusives for the first three months and then branch out to other retailers.

Okay, thanks for explaining. I actually thought they'dcontinue to be a Lego exclusive, like some of the Hard to Find sets. 

10 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Better Brickheadz than expensive cool minifigures imo. 

This is what I believe was meant by "The times, they are a-changin'." 

At least, I hope that's what he meant..

45 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I don't think so. We got two SDCC exclusive BrickHeadz packs last summer as well as the regular exclusive minifigure. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

52 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Not really as we both get that in the last years event. 

Well we just need to wait a lil' bit shorter all of those news will be out. We're still missing 2 brickheadz (bcoz of the numbering) and those exclusive figs.

Hopefully they will have Black Panther sets in the display'