Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

43 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Darn, that figure looks cool :sadnew:

IKR, I don't why TLG didn't do it. Probably budget cut?

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

IKR, I don't why TLG didn't do it. Probably budget cut?

or maybe Lego wasn't given that version of his outfit and had to deal with a normal guy.

there is apparently two shockers in the film, we just don't know which one will suit up

What's funny is whoever suggested using a pineapple with aviator goggles for the head was pretty spot on!

And yeah, it's obviously just a concept mixup again. They probably just gave them a picture of Herman from before he suits up, like during the fight in the bus lot.

Also where did the "two Shockers" rumor come from? The guy wearing a similar jacket? I think it's just a work jacket Vultures crew wears, because the guy shooting the laser is the Tinkerer.

Edited by doclord

9 minutes ago, doclord said:

What's funny is whoever suggested using a pineapple with aviator goggles for the head was pretty spot on!

And yeah, it's obviously just a concept mixup again. They probably just gave them a picture of Herman from before he suits up, like during the fight in the bus lot.

Also where did the "two Shockers" rumor come from? The guy wearing a similar jacket? I think it's just a work jacket Vultures crew wears, because the guy shooting the laser is the Tinkerer.

I'm the one who actually figured out that! LOL. :laugh: now that you have said that I'm excited to have the set, I already ordered it. I got the pineapple head and also those aviator in brown and black goggles. 

Kevin Feige already confirmed that there will be 2 shocker(s) in the movie. 

3 hours ago, doclord said:

First Shocker is the guy shooting the laser, his name in movie is Jackson Brice, he is Shocker #1 and he is played by Logan Marshall-Green. Second Shocker is the guy fighting Spider-Man in the bus scene, his name in movie is Herman Shultz, he is Shocker #2 and he is played by Bokeem Woodbine.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

First Shocker is the guy shooting the laser, his name in movie is Jackson Brice, he is Shocker #1 and he is played by Logan Marshall-Green. Second Shocker is the guy fighting Spider-Man in the bus scene, his name in movie is Herman Shultz, he is Shocker #2 and he is played by Bokeem Woodbine.

Jackson Brice is a totally different character. He goes by Montana, and is a member of the Enforcers. The only time he's ever been Shocker was in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Herman Schultz is the Shocker, one and only.

18 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Jackson Brice is a totally different character. He goes by Montana, and is a member of the Enforcers. The only time he's ever been Shocker was in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. Herman Schultz is the Shocker, one and only.

Yes, but there are two Shockers in the film. 

http://m.imdb.com/news/ni61010692/

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

OT:

In addition to that guys, you might wanna watch this new video. 

It's like BTS and guide for Homecoming @ 7:50 mark on wards you can clearly see that there are two shockers he fought, first with the tech suit and the other one with home made suit.

Back to the sets, so why do you think Lego just decided to give that Shocker.

46 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Maybe because that was the Shocker that was driving the truck :tongue:

Anyways congrats on 1000 posts!

2 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Maybe because that was the Shocker that was driving the truck :tongue:

Anyways congrats on 1000 posts!

Ooops that make sense but, the costume. Ughhh. We want the more classic looking.

Thanks man! Love this forum, the ability to speak with other peeps/ nationality here. Lego connect us. :sweet:

8 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Two Shockers in movie, Schultz (Bokeem Woodbine) and Brice (Logan Marshall-Green).

On 2017-6-2 at 6:13 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

I REALLY doubt it would be a reality (pun I suppose...?), but if I had a say, I would make it a molded piece with each stone included as studs you could put on the Gauntlet.

I also kind of hope theres a mini figure scale version (with printing or something, unlike the Mighty Micros version)

This is not a wishlist or speculation topic. Let's focus on the 2017 sets. Thanks.

Why is everyone so wrapped around the two Shockers thing??? :grin: 

It's literally all I keep seeing in this thread, and most of it is the same thing repeated :grin:

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Why is everyone so wrapped around the two Shockers thing??? :grin: 

To discuss the inaccuracy lego did with giving us the shocker minifigure, instead of the more classic looking design? 

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

To discuss the inaccuracy lego did with giving us the shocker minifigure, instead of the more classic looking design? 

It's an okay figure, plus, it doesn't have to be said so much, this always happens whenever TLG does an inaccuracy. Can't everyone wait until the movie is released, it also may have been based on concept art.

On 02/06/2017 at 0:25 PM, SpiderJazz said:

I thought it will be a better year for Marvel, well it is what it is. 

TBF;
- We already have Black Panther in Lego form
- If we dont get Black Panther set/sets then we'll likely get Ant-Man and the Wasp set/sets instead
- Avengers 3 having at least four sets was to be expected, regardless we get Avengers 4 with a set line-up the year after so we should manage to get a full range all the characters we need to replicate most the movie's main scenes
- The Avengers Infinity War sets could have a similar price layout to the Justice League sets from this year

Just now, Scarilian said:

TBF;
- We already have Black Panther in Lego form
- If we dont get Black Panther set/sets then we'll likely get Ant-Man and the Wasp set/sets instead

Are you happy with the BP minifigure we have now? They have slightly fixed Vision, they also fixed Spiderman this year. IMO, both BP and Ant-man should have sets next year because they need an update with their current version. Especially, Ant-man's helmet and printing.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Are you happy with the BP minifigure we have now? They have slightly fixed Vision, they also fixed Spiderman this year. IMO, both BP and Ant-man should have sets next year because they need an update with their current version. Especially, Ant-man's helmet and printing.

Well Ant Man especially, Black Panther would only need a few tweaks here and there, unless Infinity War gives him a drastic change

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Well Ant Man especially, Black Panther would only need a few tweaks here and there, unless Infinity War gives him a drastic change

I'm okay with the fig just add some printing so I can give back Zod's legs and by saying update, I'm looking forward to have a variant of T'challa tho I think it's very unlikely. 

I think Feige already confirmed that in Ant-man & The Wasp film. Scott will have a new suit that is a mix of old ant-man and civil war suit so that's a change. 

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm okay with the fig just add some printing so I can give back Zod's legs and by saying update, I'm looking forward to have a variant of T'challa tho I think it's very unlikely. 

I think Feige already confirmed that in Ant-man & The Wasp film. Scott will have a new suit that is a mix of old ant-man and civil war suit so that's a change. 

I'd hope that they'd give Black Panther an update for his movie, even if it was just leg printing. With the amount of relevant characters in BP (T'Challa, Shuri, Killmonger, Man-Ape, Klaw, and the Dora Milaje) I'd be willing to bet that we'll get at least 2 sets for that. I don't know how the math lines up on that prediction, but those are too many names to fit in one set or to ignore, especially since some of them have been confirmed to show up in Infinity War, too (or at least T'Challa and Man-Ape have).

17 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

OT:

In addition to that guys, you might wanna watch this new video. 

It's like BTS and guide for Homecoming @ 7:50 mark on wards you can clearly see that there are two shockers he fought, first with the tech suit and the other one with home made suit.

Note that Montana is only using one glove. Nobody said that there were two Iron Mans in Iron Man 3 just because Pepper borrowed the suit for a minute. 

7 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'd hope that they'd give Black Panther an update for his movie, even if it was just leg printing. 

Note that Montana is only using one glove. Nobody said that there were two Iron Mans in Iron Man 3 just because Pepper borrowed the suit for a minute. 

Yeap, like what I've mention above they both fixed Spidey and Vision, why not Black Panther? and do that in his own movie set. I think Tragic Banjo already confirm that there will be Black Panther set(s) in the other thread. :wink:

I think they are focusing on what Feige said, because he himself confirms that there will be 2 shockers in the movie. But I don't know we'll have to wait and see. 

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

The BP minifigure for me is acceptable. If they wanted to give him an upgrade at some stage they could easily give us sets for Black Panther 2 or Black Panther 3, which i am almost certain we will end up seeing down the line. I dont expect him to get a new suit for Infinity War and his current Lego figure is fairly alright, though the details are more noticeable and standout more than the official suit. Maybe leg printing but other than that i think he's alright.

Ant-Man in the same respect will have its sequel and possibly a third movie also. The helmet is unlikely to change - as i feel they would prioritise Wasp's helmet instead (as long as they dont mess up by using the comical Iron Man one)

I'd rather they prioritise necessary figures for Infinity War that may not appear in any movies after it, those that we have'nt got or are changed from the previous versions.

6 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'd hope that they'd give Black Panther an update for his movie, even if it was just leg printing. With the amount of relevant characters in BP (T'Challa, Shuri, Killmonger, Man-Ape, Klaw, and the Dora Milaje) I'd be willing to bet that we'll get at least 2 sets for that. I don't know how the math lines up on that prediction, but those are too many names to fit in one set or to ignore, especially since some of them have been confirmed to show up in Infinity War, too (or at least T'Challa and Man-Ape have).

I'm okay with the current Black Panther figure--would love an updated one with leg printing, but I'd be okay if they reused the old one. Mostly I want a Black Panther line for all the backup characters we could get--c'mon, Shuri and a whole bunch of Dora Milaje! I'm guessing we get just one $20 set with BP, the main villain (Klaw?) and a third character (hopefully a black woman, which Lego has a critical lack of good head options for). Although with the Thor Ragnarok line, maybe a larger 2 set line is an option?

15 hours ago, Scarilian said:

If they wanted to give him an upgrade at some stage they could easily give us sets for Black Panther 2 or Black Panther 3

Ant-Man in the same respect will have its sequel and possibly a third movie also. The helmet is unlikely to change - as i feel they would prioritise Wasp's helmet instead (as long as they dont mess up by using the comical Iron Man one)

Why wait for the second or third movie (if there will be?) when we're already getting his first solo movie like Spidey? I don't get the point Vision didn't have his solo movie but he gets the updated version because of us ranting/discussing the inaccuracies. 

Tho you have a point with the helmet of Ant-man, IMO they need to update the mold. Shouldn't have an open mouth area. And now I'm scared because you've given the idea to use the ANAD Ironman helm for Wasp. LOL :laugh:

11 hours ago, HyperOnion said:

Mostly I want a Black Panther line for all the backup characters we could get--c'mon, Shuri and a whole bunch of Dora Milaje! I'm guessing we get just one $20 set with BP, the main villain (Klaw?) and a third character (hopefully a black woman, which Lego has a critical lack of good head options for).

If there will be BP set (knowing the Banjo already confirmed it) they should update the legs and if they can include a new head variant for T'challa that will be good. 

I feel like it's too early to start talking about BP's movie, and this isn't a wishlist thread people :grin: