Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

51 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That article is over a year old. But like @IMBATMAN or an appropriate mod will say, that's off topic. 

Also for the record guys, just because we have like 30 characters in Infinity War, doesn't mean we're getting everyone. I've seen people say how they're expecting all the Guardians and Doctor Strange return in the 2018 sets, and they aren't getting this new Milano because they'll have one in Infinity War...... we don't even know anything about the movie, or how much of a role they play, so chill out on the speculation

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

So, rumors has spread. Angourie Rice's character is Gwen Stacy. 

Don't you think guys we deserve a 3rd set SM:H ?

Don't think we need one. The only thing we don't have that people would REALLY want is the Homemade Suit, but to have that in a set, you would also need some villain like Vulture, and adding Vulture to two sets takes away the desire to the set we already have coming with Vulture 

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Don't think we need one. The only thing we don't have that people would REALLY want is the Homemade Suit, but to have that in a set, you would also need some villain like Vulture, and adding Vulture to two sets takes away the desire to the set we already have coming with Vulture 

Well they could do a crappy set with homemade spidey with the other two bank robbers, but why do we need that? Honestly we don't need a third set (in fact it should be Thor which gets a third set if they are gonna make three sets) since we get all the heroes and villains. In my opinion, the confirmation of some non-powered, easily customizable character doesn't warrant a third set. Oh and there's bunch of custom homemade spideys which look pretty accurate :)

39 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:
31 minutes ago, IMBATMAN said:

Well they could do a crappy set with homemade spidey with the other two bank robbers, but why do we need that? Honestly we don't need a third set (in fact it should be Thor which gets a third set if they are gonna make three sets) since we get all the heroes and villains. In my opinion, the confirmation of some non-powered, easily customizable character doesn't warrant a third set. Oh and there's bunch of custom homemade spideys which look pretty accurate :)

Just day dreaming, well I hope they still consider releasing the Home made suit, as it has a big role in the movie. 

Just release it as a polybag!

When Electro (TASM 2) came out? Was it announced? Or it just pops up in the wild?

42 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

And this is off topic

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just day dreaming, well I hope they still consider releasing the Home made suit, as it has a big role in the movie. 

Just release it as a polybag!

When Electro (TASM 2) came out? Was it announced? Or it just pops up in the wild?

A polybag would do fine, but I think that they are announced before hand, and then closer to when we expect it, we get pictures.

Dont quote me on that, Ive seen a simular-ish format to that before, don't know if thats actually how it works though

14 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

A polybag would do fine, but I think that they are announced before hand, and then closer to when we expect it, we get pictures.

Dont quote me on that, Ive seen a simular-ish format to that before, don't know if thats actually how it works though

I think a better example would be the Rocket Raccoon Polybag we got in 2014 (which I think no one saw coming), but IIRC it showed up on EBay first, so a polybag could be likely. Also @THELEGOBATMAN the article may be six years old, but the contract still holds up and we should really stop this debate. Thanks a lot.

Edited by IMBATMAN

This is all off topic.

This is a Lego Marvel set discussion thread. Don't talk about the movie. Don't talk about dreams and wishes of non-existant polybags. All that stuff belongs elsewhere. Talk about the tangible Lego Marvel sets here only

Thank you. :thumbup:

Spoiler

76083-1.jpg

First look at the Shocker figure! Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

Edited by Wonkyeye1

Just now, PickleManDan said:

I just saw this on Brickset.com 

Hopefully we will be seeing the other set soon!

Well Lego's clearly learning from their Giant Man mishap and hiding Shocker till the last possible minute XD

9 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

First look at Shocker! Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

Where did you find the picture? And that's true, Shocker is just.... unbearably lazy

18 minutes ago, IMBATMAN said:

Where did you find the picture? And that's true, Shocker is just.... unbearably lazy

I changed the set number in the URL of the ATM Heist picture.

Just now, Wonkyeye1 said:

Damn what else has Brickset been hiding from us?

Well that reveal was certainly a shocker, I just wish that minifigure looked like the Shocker, or was special in any way. My problem with this set is that it's simply so generic; we get the standard Marvel vehicle that breaks in some way revealing something plot important, the same Spidey variant with a minor improvement on the emblem, yet another Iron Man, the Vulture wearing Iron Man's helmet and lacking talons and the Shocker featuring a generic piece to represent his gauntlets. There's just nothing special here, it's an average set with average minifigures. What's sad is that it really didn't have to be this bland. They could have thrown in the Homemade suit, or maybe a civilian like Liz or Gwen, or at the very least splurged and gave the Vulture Talons or a better mask. Even if they had done just one of those things this set would be so much better.

I'm just going to keep telling myself there's some sort of hidden exclusive that'll make it all better, excuse me while I live in my delusion...

Edited by strangely

Unfortunately Shocker looks quite disappointing and underwhelming. However, I will still be picking the set up, but now looking at those again I'll be giving ATM Heist Battle a miss.

I don't know if I like Shocker, I wish he had normal suit, but looking at what we have, I think he looks average. Face print is great and wow, arm printing! But... jacket should be dark blue, legs should be black and hands should be black. Gloves are too big.

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

76083-1.jpg

First look at the Shocker figure! Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

Where did you find this image?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Where did you find this image?

29 minutes ago, Wonkyeye1 said: