Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

@Delta Customs once said it's Shocker. Due to spoilers ( or not yet done with design) they decided to blurred it out. 

He's not in the trailer, maybe that's why? But I remember seeing a leaked images of Shocker. 

Finished Detroit Steel and Ravager Attack! DS is a great set and I love LOLA! Also, the Iron Man helmet on Iron Man isn't as bad in real life. Ravager Attack has a really awesome ship and the tree is surprisingly big. I'm currently building Ayesha's Revenge- figures are great and the drone is surprisingly big. Also, you get an extra of Yondu's fin and his arrow!

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Good to know the Spider-man figure will be so common. Everyone should be able to get it for cheap, I think!

Also great figures overall. Honestly, it's all I care about with this theme, pretty much. So this looks good to me!

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea atleast it was confirmed. Can't get over the usage of spidey. :( how come they didn't release a home made suit

Wanna bet it'll be this year's SDCC exclusive? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Good to know the Spider-man figure will be so common. Everyone should be able to get it for cheap, I think!

Also great figures overall. Honestly, it's all I care about with this theme, pretty much. So this looks good to me!

Wanna bet it'll be this year's SDCC exclusive? :laugh:

Even if it's gonna be the SDCC fig. I can't get it either. Ugh that sucks man! 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Even if it's gonna be the SDCC fig. I can't get it either. Ugh that sucks man! 

I feel your pain. Don't panic yet, though. There's still the possibility of it appearing as a polybag. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm really disappointed with Marvel this year. Guess I got spoiled after last year's wave. The Bridge Battle was simply a perfect set, but even in smaller ones we got so many new characters in 2016! Now looks like TLBM have it all. And the worst thing is that Vulture looks rubbish with these out of scale wings, Iron Man is just... another Iron Man, and I couldn't care less about these masked robbers. The smaller set will be the first Spider-Man set I won't buy. Pity. Waiting for Thor sets, or Marvel D2C that was rumoured some time ago. 

31 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Mind explaining?

Its not even confirmed, people started asking if there was going to be a new D2C then suddenly everyone expects there is one although we have no evidence or information

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Its not even confirmed, people started asking if there was going to be a new D2C then suddenly everyone expects there is one although we have no evidence or information

I'm just wondering what these initial rumours are and what is meant by D2C. I'm not trying to add any validation to the rumours.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Delta Customs once said it's Shocker. Due to spoilers ( or not yet done with design) they decided to blurred it out. 

He's not in the trailer, maybe that's why? But I remember seeing a leaked images of Shocker. 

Shocker is in the trailer though.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/12/09/first-look-at-shocker-in-spider-man-homecoming/

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

@JDbricks isn't that a full costume? Probably they are going to release the full suit nearly look as the comic appearance.  

We've seen him with head covered in mask in filmset images.

@deskp I myself is questioning that leaked photo is actually legit. But I can see the reason why they didn't include the fig and he's not in  the full costume in the trailers. Make sense.

17 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'm just wondering what these initial rumours are and what is meant by D2C. I'm not trying to add any validation to the rumours.

Don't worry I know your not spreading false rumours. D2C (Direct To Consumer) is a very expensive exclusive set, say like the Helicarrier released in 2015. Don't know how rumours started, but someone asked if there would be a new D2C, then everyone started speculation on what it could be, then everyone expects a new D2C is coming out

Just finished the Milano. I love the Abilisk now, it's pretty great and the comic explains that it's only the head because it's just part of the way through the portal. I'm just not happy with the Milano cockpit. The figures barely fit inside and you have to take off the jetpacks, and then you're left with nowhere at all to store the accessories. The feathers on this one are also really bad and are hard to pose well, in my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@deskp I myself is questioning that leaked photo is actually legit. But I can see the reason why they didn't include the fig and he's not in  the full costume in the trailers. Make sense.

It matched whats see in trailer does it not? just in trailer its not all the pieces together eg no hood,

I don't get all the hate toward the Spider-Man sets. That van set is especially good. I love all the figs already and I can't wait to see Shocker. I wouldn't mind a fleet of those vans for my collection. Maybe the bank set is not as good, but it's Ok for what it is.

Just now, Only Sinner said:

I don't get all the hate toward the Spider-Man sets. That van set is especially good. I love all the figs already and I can't wait to see Shocker. I wouldn't mind a fleet of those vans for my collection. Maybe the bank set is not as good, but it's Ok for what it is.

Bank set is super dull, but the issue i have with it is that on top of being boring  it's very redundant The only unique thing in the set is 2 heads.

The price is similar enough the larger set so it kinda don't need to exist.

If they wanted a cheaper set for younger kids they should have made it a small set.

I think only issue with van set, is the underdeveloped Vulture minifigure. Which comes across as a little bit offensive considering it's the big bad in the film and likely the only time we will get the mcu vulture.

21 minutes ago, deskp said:

Bank set is super dull, but the issue i have with it is that on top of being boring  it's very redundant The only unique thing in the set is 2 heads.

The price is similar enough the larger set so it kinda don't need to exist.

If they wanted a cheaper set for younger kids they should have made it a small set.

I think only issue with van set, is the underdeveloped Vulture minifigure. Which comes across as a little bit offensive considering it's the big bad in the film and likely the only time we will get the mcu vulture.

The bank is half the price of the truck, and it's an easy way to get Spider-Man. I like the bank; it looks like the one from the trailer and the robbers have amazing weapons. I hate Vulture's helmet, but love the rest of him and I like the truck as well.