Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

They use the old spidey (not that old) with both sets. Why oh why :(

Good thing we have new Ironman variant.

Did they fix Spideys emblem?

3 minutes ago, TheLegoExperience said:

Seems the same to me.

Why did they use the same exact in BOTH sets. Ugh bummer.

but it seems like they listen to us with regards to those Robbers they might have second face print wherein other avengers mask is printed

Yes! Liking these sets very much! Although i'm more a comic guy than a cmu, i really like the looks of the new vulture (once again nice use of the new iron helmet). I never bought the spidey/cap america roxxon truck because i always expected to see spidey reappear like this, so to get this spiderman version is a plus for me as well.

And i really like the white shooterthingies for spidey too

Wow both Homecoming sets look great, but no homemade Spidey suit:( . Vulture looks oversized, Iron Man's new suit is great( and he uses old helmet!) , why is Shocker blacked out though? Small set looks great as well, I was going to skip it, but now it's a must buy! New robbers look so funny and build isn half bad. 

Here is a larger picture courtesy of the Brick Show - I'm not 100% certain but it does indeed look like Spider-Man's emblem has been updated. 

Just now, Tragic Banjo said:

Here is a larger picture courtesy of the Brick Show - I'm not 100% certain but it does indeed look like Spider-Man's emblem has been updated. 

Yeah it does look like Spidey's emblem got updated

EDIT: Who's the grey'd out figure? Is it shocker (because I remember Delta saying something about how delta was in this set)?

Edited by IMBATMAN

1 minute ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Thanks Banjo! Atleast we can consider this an upraded version HAHAHAAH!

I really love that Vulture set, I think I'll pick that one up. Wonder who the greyed out figure is.

Edited by Deathstroke77

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

I really love that Vulture set, I think I'll pick that one up. Wonder who the greyed ot figure is.

I think it's Shocker

The entire torso and arms on spider man has been fixed.  Vulture minifigure design is lame. That helmet does not work out and no special feet or leg print.

Just now, deskp said:

The entire torso and arms on spider man has been fixed.  Vulture minifigure design is lame. That helmet does not work out and no special feet or leg print.

Sharp eyes! I personally don't really like the Vulture. To me the wings just seem way oversized, and in my opinion Zod's helmet would've been a better mold than this overused bad Iron Man helmet. Also am I the only one who thinks that this version of Iron Man is also just bad (especially the legs and color scheme)?

The question is will they show the Thor sets?

i personally love new ironman, spidey updated. But yeah oversized wings (we can moc it) and the helm left me undecided

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The question is will they show the Thor sets?

i personally love new ironman, spidey updated. But yeah oversized wings (we can moc it) and the helm left me undecided

No thor shown. 2 sets $49.99 and 59.99 coming out on 8/1

Just now, kastorskorner said:

No thor shown. 2 sets $49.99 and 59.99 coming out on 8/1

Thanks! At least we know the prices so our wallets can prepare for the dent :P