In that case, sounds like there won't be another this wave

But Polybag is still a posibility, right? Hoping**

19 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

The thing they fight in the trailer.

It's actually the Abilisk

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

But Polybag is still a posibility, right? Hoping**

It's actually the Abilisk

Isn't that what they're fighting in the trailer?

3 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Isn't that what they're fighting in the trailer?

That's it. That's the name. "Abilisk".

14 hours ago, nikhkin said:

Wait they released a PIC of Baby Groot 3 days ago?!? How the hell have I missed this?!?

His arm is really weird

Edited by Quicksilver838

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Wait they released a PIC of Baby Groot 3 days ago?!? How the hell have I missed this?!?

His arm is really weird

Yup, and they said that hands is the same as standard tube in lego, so minifigs can actually hold baby groot's hands.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Has anyone tried putting regular arms on Ms Marvel? Or can confirm that there's a second torso in the UK release? I'm tempted to get the set but only for Ms Marvel, and I really don't care for those bendy arms. Thanks :)

8 minutes ago, JamPotStudios said:

Has anyone tried putting regular arms on Ms Marvel? Or can confirm that there's a second torso in the UK release? I'm tempted to get the set but only for Ms Marvel, and I really don't care for those bendy arms. Thanks :)

I dont know about the UK release but the Australian release only has one torso.

HothBricks has the official pics for the milano and the smallest GotG sets on their flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hothbricks/

I really like the new sets, they are instant buy for me. The new milano looks really cool but I'm still in love with the older one, so I imagined that i will use the new one as Yondu's whitout the "milano" sticker. They changed the yellow so i think i'ts helps me too. The figs looks awesome too :)

Edited by Gubi0222

I wonder what the small black square with the yellow stud on it is supposed to be in the two bigger sets. It appears to be something for baby groot to hold. Is it a bomb or grenade? Also I like how they went with a light blue for Nebula this time around. Yondu and his fin look good to me :thumbup: Too bad no fourth fig in the middle set. 

I love the builds, but some of the figures aren't amazing. Nebula looks a bit weird with that light blue head and so does Yondu. I'm also really disappointed that we don't get an Ego figure. And the smallest set looks like it should be $20, not $30. 

Edit: Is that a bit of destroyed Milano on the green part of the small set?

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Nebula looks a bit weird with that light blue head and so does Yondu. 

The light blue is just more accurate. 

Just in case anybody was in doubt of what it was called they've had 'Milano' painted on the wing of the ship. Did Lego's Batman help them decorate it? ;)

From what I can see it looks like 2 different baby Groot. The middle set has him in outfit and the biggest set just normal. 

Love those sets, but after seeing boxes I think it's safe to say that rumored prices are wrong! Smallest set definitely looks like 20$ set, middle looks like 30-40$ set, while biggest set looks like 60$ set. Minifigures are really good, but I'm surprised Starlord in middle set doesn't have mask, and that Groot has 2 versions! But overall it's a solid wave and I look forward to collecting all these sets.

Can't wait to get these.  Only disappointment is the lack of Kurt Russell's Ego character.  I was really hoping he'd make an appearance in one of these.

The Milano looks really small but, I'm really loving its design! Hopefully it has a decent interior.

These sets all look fabulous. It might be the first wave that I'll have to collect everything...

Do we know the USD prices for them?

47 minutes ago, Ultron said:

The light blue is just more accurate. 

Definitely not for Nebula. She was dark blue in the first movie and she's the same in this one.

The best part of this wave is that the builds are all unique and impressive. Even the Milano, which is a remake, is substantially different in design from its predecessor. I'm also loving Tazerface and Yondu's ships. Very unique and way less generic-looking as compared to past non-flagship Superhero set builds, IMO.

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Definitely not for Nebula. She was dark blue in the first movie and she's the same in this one.

I think Lego got her colours wrong the last time round (blue head / arms with a lighter blue down the middle of the face, whereas it should have been the other way round judging by the movie.. lighter blue head/arms with darker blue stripe).

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

From what I can see it looks like 2 different baby Groot. The middle set has him in outfit and the biggest set just normal. 

Omy , you're right! Ugh hopefully a different face print also! This looks amazing. I really love that baby groot design! 

i really do not get what everybody likes in these sets,...    

minifigures are good,...  

ravager airplane is ugly,.. even ugly star wars aircrafts are mostly better

the second is like a submarine,..  (for me nothin special

i have the first milano,..  and this one just does not cut it for me...

i love the guardians,,..  but these sets are a bit disappointing for me.. :pir-cry_sad: