4 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

If it doesn't, I'd be satisfied with the helmet from adaptoid

Just doesnt have the red light but oh well

That's a great idea, didn't think of that!

On 3/24/2017 at 7:46 PM, Delta Customs said:

Can't show pics yet, but the Wonder Woman from the new set IS exclusive. 

New prints baby! 

That's kinda disappointing in a way. I passed on the BvS Wonder Woman just because I figured this would be the same figure in a better, cheaper set. Guess I'm waiting for Justice League on that front?

On 3/25/2017 at 4:05 AM, rob-ot5000 said:

It certainly seems like I'm implying that.

Secrets don't make friends, rob-ot :tongue:

I'm hoping our Aquaman is shirtless, or at least we get a shirtless one. I'm not really digging his armor. It doesn't look like the one on the box is. I also wonder if Cyborg's torso will have the weird little slit in the middle or the actual circular light from the most recent trailer. Hopefully some new pictures and info are on their way, because my JL hype is at an all-time high!

Has anyone got picture they could post of the justice league sets they were on here a couple of days ago but they got deleted could they please repost them 

48 minutes ago, Jackjack said:

Has anyone got picture they could post of the justice league sets they were on here a couple of days ago but they got deleted could they please repost them 

Did you see them, if so, what were they?

3 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Did you see them, if so, what were they?

IMG_2175.PNGAnd a batmoblie and and aquaman set but the flash hasn't got a helmet mold it's just a plain head and the figures aren't greT I didn't see them I was just told 

Edited by Jackjack

Justice league sets list , I haven't seen the sets but I have been told what is in them , but apparently the figures are not very good because cyborg is the same in blue Wonder Woman has no arm printing batman is the same and aqua man uses scarlet witches hair from civil war and superman is the same. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THAT BOX ART IMAGES from what I have been told they are due a summer : 

The batmolible : is 120 dollors and has batman and Wonder Woman and 2 other figures but I expect there will be more than 2 because of the price of the set 

The aquaman hide out set : has superman ,batman, Bruce wane and aquaman, and 2 henchmen this should be 80 dollars don't know what the build is hopefully a playset 

the vicious attack : come with a ship build for superman . Figures will be cyborg superman and weird looking creature which I think is dark side this should be 50 dollors 

It looks like Wonder Woman is only in the big set ? But we will have to see I expect all the figures are not listed just the ones they could make out 

Just now, BrickHat said:

^^I'm confused... Were you asking for a picture that you actually have?

I don't have it someone told me about it 

11 minutes ago, Jackjack said:

*snip*

And a batmoblie and and aquaman set but the flash hasn't got a helmet mold it's just a plain head and the figures aren't greT I didn't see them I was just told 

That's really dumb. I'm calling complete BS.

>why would superman need a vehicle

>why would lego design the Flash's art and give him a printed head

>and arent those prices wrong if the toyfair people are to be believed 

Edited by Delta Customs

Just now, Delta Customs said:

>and arent those the wrong prices if the toysfair people are to be believed 

This is what I have been told I don't really belive it because superman can fly but the biggest set is confirmed for 120 dollors. 

Before you go wild , I don't know anymore and it is what I have been told by a source who saw the images I belive they might be concept but I don't know 

@Delta Customs have you seen the sets can you confirm any of this 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This list is fake. Prices are wrong, and we have seen JL members and that description is wrong.

No the biggest set is 120 dollors lego has said it look at the giant box in the box pictures it's huge at the bottom and the smallest is around 30 and the middle is around 70-80 by box sizes

I believe that the figure discribtions are fake but the set discribtions are real 

76085-real price: 20$, fake price: 50$

76086-real price: 50$, fake price: 80-90$

76087-real price: 130$, fake price: 120$

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Spelling mistake

Everyone, let's all remember to play nice. I can see where this is headed. 

Remember, everything is basically conjecture at this point too. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76085-real price: 20$, fake price: 50$

76086-real price: 50$, fake price: 80-90$

76087-real price: 130$, fake price: 120$

Okay thank you my source could not pin point a price so thank you for telling me , I belive the set discribtions are correct 

Just now, Jackjack said:

Okay thank you my source could not pin point a price so thank you for telling me , I belive the set discribtions are correct 

I don't think so. Vehicle for Superman?

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think so. Vehicle for Superman?

Plus Superman in two sets, and no Flash

Plus the big set is a massive Batmobile? Big set has to be Flying Fox at that price, and FF definetly ain't no car

Edited by Quicksilver838

I can absolutely 100% confirm that those descriptions are the fakest bunch of fakes that ever faked, so let's not let this thread get any more derailed than it has to.

4 minutes ago, Jackjack said:

Okay does anyone has real set discribtions 

and what the flying fox ???

At the moment we have no real set descriptions, and the Flying Fox is the Justice Leagues giant vehicle in the film

6 minutes ago, Jackjack said:

Okay does anyone has real set discribtions 

and what the flying fox ???

The Flying Fox is JL's equivalent of a Quinjet.

Edited by Master_Data
Ninja-d!

I doubt that this list is accurate. If Lego treated their Justice League figures like that, they would lose a large portion of their consumers who just want the figures. Plus, Aquaman and Scarlet Witch don't even have the same hair color and his hair isn't styled like that. And why would Superman get an entire $50 set devoted to a vehicle of his when a) he doesn't use vehicles and b) he's currently dead, rumor has it he doesn't show up until late into the movie, and there's been very little of him in the marketing so far? 

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I doubt that this list is accurate. If Lego treated their Justice League figures like that, they would lose a large portion of their consumers who just want the figures. Plus, Aquaman and Scarlet Witch don't even have the same hair color and his hair isn't styled like that. And why would Superman get an entire $50 set devoted to a vehicle of his when a) he doesn't use vehicles and b) he's currently dead, rumor has it he doesn't show up until late into the movie, and there's been very little of him in the marketing so far? 

He's definitely in the sets , have you not seen the box art it has him on it I doubt he  would be on box art and not be in sets 

15 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

>and arent those prices wrong if the toyfair people are to be believed 

That's what I thought, I think he was either lying, or doesn't understand how pricing works. A Batmobile and 6 minifigs for $120, the last one was $55 and had 5 minifigs. @Jackjack is definitley lying about it, or he just has a bad source. Either that or he means that Bat-Tank like thing from the new trailer, although some of the other things sound pretty ridiculous.

Edited by J3D1-T

I think he'd be on the box art because it's the Justice League and he's about as important a visual element of the Justice League as anyone else. I think people can look into things like that a little too much... besides... It's Superman... Even kids know he isn't dead for good.

Look... It's just that time of year again. New waves coming out and new movies to support = New members and new leakers 'in the know'. Every year and every wave this happens so let's not give things too much air time and we'll have some firmer things from more well known sources that will either support or dismiss any lists we're currently getting.

Edited by Robianco