On 2/21/2017 at 3:44 PM, deskp said:

I presume the guy just assumed there would be 2 sets since thor and spiderman got that. So I wouldn't get any hopes up yet until there's an answer.   If he have any official information at all i'd like to know the price of the wonder woman set.

Sorry about that, I saw the description for a large Aries build and plane build and thought they would be separate sets. They would not say anything about the set at Toy Fair. 

Steve Trevor figure might be disppointing to some people. I think it fits him well enough. 

-Dark Brown new Superman hair

-Unmasked Captain America/Hawkeye head

-Olive Green torso(new print)

-Dark Brown legs

2 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Steve Trevor figure might be disppointing to some people. I think it fits him well enough. 

-Dark Brown legs

Love the new color for the Superman hair, but that same Cap/Hawkeye head? Doesn't seem to fit his personality and doesn't even look like Chris Pine- he has blue eyes. I hate when Lego reuses heads like this, like how the Wonder Woman head is on 5 different characters.

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

I like the sound of that! Chris Pine looks enough like Chris Evans that I think the face would work, though I'd probably want to swap out a different hairpiece.

Oh come on, only new minifigure print in the whole set is a torso.

And the Lego batman movie Gordon hair suits him better.

Far as eyebrows goes the head suits him, but i do not care about those cheekbones.

Edited by deskp

23 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

-Dark Brown legs

You've seen it already? Oh my! How about the brick built Ares?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Love the new color for the Superman hair, but that same Cap/Hawkeye head? Doesn't seem to fit his personality and doesn't even look like Chris Pine- he has blue eyes. I hate when Lego reuses heads like this, like how the Wonder Woman head is on 5 different characters.

I can understand how you could be disappointed at the reuse of a common head for a new character, but I don't see how eye color even comes into the equation—almost all minifigures have black bead eyes unless their eye color is significantly abnormal or has plot significance (things like red eyes for Superman's heat vision or pale eyes for blind characters).

Edited by Lyichir

38 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

I can understand how you could be disappointed at the reuse of a common head for a new character, but I don't see how eye color even comes into the equation—almost all minifigures have black bead eyes unless their eye color is significantly abnormal or has plot significance (things like red eyes for Superman's heat vision or pale eyes for blind characters).

I was just trying to say they don't look alike. But it still sounds like a pretty good figure. 

I bet you're right.

On 2/16/2017 at 2:13 AM, Captain Britain said:

Just a quick friendly heads up - mods don't really like it when people mini mod.

Is that the Superman on the Justice League box art we've seen? I can't remember it, going to have to go back and dig it out! I'd welcome another Superman variant, I'm definitely most excited about seeing the new Flash in Lego form though :).

On 2/17/2017 at 4:42 PM, deskp said:

LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes returns for a sixth year with new Mighty Micros, each featuring a DC Super Hero and a DC Super-Villain and their vehicles, including Superman vs. Bizarro. Additional sets tied to theatrical releases of the highly-anticipated Wonder Woman and Justice League feature films will be revealed later this year for children to build exciting scenes form the big screen. Sets range from $9.99 to $129.99.

So 129 bucks Justice league set as reported before now confirmed. I remain certain its the flying fox. (potentially including brick built steppenwolf, hopefully bigfig)

I just hope such an expensive set in the range means more new unique minifigures!

On 2/19/2017 at 4:39 PM, Duncan Young said:

Indeed it has. I meant a proper minifigure of him though

It was? How did i miss that? I wish it were a minifig

3 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

I bet you're right.

It was? How did i miss that? I wish it were a minifig

It's a shame we're getting a Mighty Micro Bizarro without getting him in minifigure form.  I know we've seen him appear as a SDCC exclusive, but I mean in a regular set. 

5 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

It's a shame we're getting a Mighty Micro Bizarro without getting him in minifigure form.  I know we've seen him appear as a SDCC exclusive, but I mean in a regular set. 

I don't think Micro Bizarro is that far off from regular, though- pop some full-length legs on him and he's a pretty good substitute. 

14 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Since when do minifigures have coloured eyes?

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Since when do minifigures have coloured eyes?

For ghost, blind and alien based eyes, I think we have. 

Personally while it would've been great to get a new face print, the face works well enough, unlike Lex from the bvs set. It's also interesting to know that Captain unicorn has now seen the actual set, not just LED versions (fingers crossed for JL set details some time sort of soon)

Edited by Thelegodan

Just now, Thelegodan said:

Personally while it would've been great to get a new face print, the face works well enough, unlike Lex from the bvs set. It's also interesting to know that Captain unicorn has now seen the actual sets, not just LED versions

sets?

Steve sounds alright. I was hoping for a leather jacket, but it's whatever. Definitely looking forward to seeing him, maybe modding him a teensy bit!

18 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I was just trying to say they don't look alike. But it still sounds like a pretty good figure. 

They all have blue eyes though, it's probably the way they look most alike! :P

Im disappointed with the colour for Steve's hair, it's more of a dark blond than a dark brown in the film. Plus does anyone else think 2012 Robin's hair would've worked?

8 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

I don't think Micro Bizarro is that far off from regular, though- pop some full-length legs on him and he's a pretty good substitute. 

For me the MM Bizarro is a little too different.  I'm just hoping he'll pop up properly in the winter wave of 2018.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

For me the MM Bizarro is a little too different.  I'm just hoping he'll pop up properly in the winter wave of 2018.

I agree, I think the head could work but the symbol and belt are just too large.

I don't know how I feel about Trevor reusing the Captain America face, I had been wondering about what I'd reuse that head for on the DC side yet a new head with different looking cheekbones would have been better. I can't wait to see the torso though, an olive green jacket print sounds great. I remember the good old days of Indiana Jones, where Marion and the other female characters had blue eyes, probably the only time normal humans were given different colored eyes.

6 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I remember the good old days of Indiana Jones, where Marion and the other female characters had blue eyes, probably the only time normal humans were given different colored eyes.

Good old days? it looks freakish! =/