Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

Amazon just confirmed August 1st as the delivery date for the John Stewart minifig book. Hehe yeah!

Thanks for the heads up. It's £6.50 for the WW book in Sainsbury's in the UK, providing the GL book is similarly discounted I'll get them both when it comes out :classic:

16 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Amazon just confirmed August 1st as the delivery date for the John Stewart minifig book. Hehe yeah!

no! I will be at Brickfair when it's delivered

Given how awesome Steppenwolf looks in the new trailer, I'm even more disappointed with the Lego version. It looks way too light and I still hate the style of build they did. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Given how awesome Steppenwolf looks in the new trailer, I'm even more disappointed with the Lego version. It looks way too light and I still hate the style of build they did. 

Agreed. Also, it seems like the Flying Fox is fully closed up in the movie. That set somehow continues to get more disappointing *huh*

Flying Box continues to disappoint.  However, I managed to find Battle of Atlantis early at my local store.  I don't care for top piece, it's too flimsy and falls off easily.  However, the glow in the dark accents and (opinion) phenomenal minifigres make the set one of my favorite purchases out of recent DC sets.  

Huh. About the Flying Fox, I just watched jangbricks' review of it and it doesn't look as bad to me now. It seems mostly a halfway decent lego adaptation of a bad looking vehicle. 

Still not digging steppenwolf (or the rest of the figures) but that's mostly personal taste I think. 

Felt the same way. The only thing I'm wondering is if I buy 2 of them, will it be possible to make a bigger, more 'accurate'  one.. 

If it's on discout I'll probably pick it up. 

3 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Felt the same way. The only thing I'm wondering is if I buy 2 of them, will it be possible to make a bigger, more 'accurate'  one.. 

If it's on discout I'll probably pick it up. 

Yeah, if I can find one for $70-80 I might consider buying it. Amazon usually has great discounts on overpriced Lego sets- I got all the Jurassic World stuff with huge savings on there last fall. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, if I can find one for $70-80 I might consider buying it. Amazon usually has great discounts on overpriced Lego sets- I got all the Jurassic World stuff with huge savings on there last fall. 

The expensive stuff does get good discounts fairly often. I got the Ultimate Batmobile at a noteworthy discount a while back, so I'll be watching to do the same with the Flying Fox.

59 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The expensive stuff does get good discounts fairly often. I got the Ultimate Batmobile at a noteworthy discount a while back, so I'll be watching to do the same with the Flying Fox.

I probably won't ever get it, honestly. There's a ton more stuff I'd rather have and I have to save for next year because of the Infinity War, Jurassic World, and Lego Batman Movie sets. Plus I just bought a Vixen figure so that took a chunk out of my wallet. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Plus I just bought a Vixen figure so that took a chunk out of my wallet. 

Ha, yeah, SDCC figs will do that.

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You can't blame lego:

Yeaaah, it is all about the preliminary. Same case for Spider Man, Vision, Agent 13, and probably... the dread Mandarin buggy

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Luckily for Marvel thay had the chance to update it. I doubt for Ares. But it is what it is.

I'd say he looks better than what a regular Ares minifig would have looked like. Personally I like it very much even though I haven't been able to pick the set up yet.

13 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

I'd say he looks better than what a regular Ares minifig would have looked like. Personally I like it very much even though I haven't been able to pick the set up yet.

IMO, they can so similar to Groot/Stepenwolf kind of build. Seeing how they manage to give a new mold for Stepenwolf for head. (Also it can be used for Surtur in Thor: Ragnarok) that's just me.

Anyone found a DPCI for any of the new sets?

Edit: 204-00-0675, 0676, 0677 for the 3 new sets

Edited by Buildingwon

On 24.7.2017 at 5:36 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Plus I just bought a Vixen figure so that took a chunk out of my wallet. 

How come that you're selling 2 of them now?

2 hours ago, julesvincent said:

How come that you're selling 2 of them now?

I found an eBay lot for 2 of them and bought them, hoping to sell one and keep one, but I decided to sell both since I didn't realize how many new sets I was interested in buying next month. 

1 minute ago, julesvincent said:

That makes sense. They sure know how to empty our wallets ;) Can't wait to see those JL sets on the shelves. 

Yeah, I would've returned them but the seller didn't offer returns. I'm pumped up for the Ninjago Movie sets, though. I'll probably pick up the Justice League ones in November when they're on sale. 

On 7/27/2017 at 3:47 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Yeaaah, it is all about the preliminary. Same case for Spider Man, Vision, Agent 13, and probably... the dread Mandarin buggy

...I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no version of that script involved a fire-breathing lawnmower :laugh:

On 7/27/2017 at 3:24 PM, SpiderJazz said:

You can't blame lego:

That's such a shame, honestly. I think both designs are pretty rad, but I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'd really like to have an accurate DCEU Ares. I don't know how they would, but if they ever bring him back, he'd better make it into a set at minifig scale with the right helmet.

I was able to find all 3 JL sets at my local stores today.  Inventory checkers show that quite a few shipments came in (in the US).  Figured I'd share incase someone was looking