5 minutes ago, just2good said:

Fixing your embed :grin: (thanks for posting!)

Haha awesome! It always works for me for pics but not videos for some reason. 

Seeing everything in the review makes me want to get it now. Lots of good, rarer parts plus a great Aquaman. I was kind of iffy on the fig but I've officially been swayed.

One of those guards is definitely going to be used for a more accurate GOTG2 Ayesha figure. Just need to swap in some golden hands.

6 minutes ago, Xzmmc said:

Hey, how about that. No Stormtrooper head for the Guards.

Before this video, I thought the Anakin head version was a clone head. Guess I didn't see that coming

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Where did you find the sets?

They are already on sale at some stores. I even find a guy from Russia on youtube, who have knightcrawler set. 

9 hours ago, mantebose said:

They are already on sale at some stores. I even find a guy from Russia on youtube, who have knightcrawler set. 

They are already out everywhere else in the world but the US doesn't get them till August 1st.

They have been spotted at some targets and the legoland stores have them as well, together with the Ninjago movie sets. They'll be at TRU and Walmart within a week, I'd guess

1 hour ago, BlockLogo said:

They have been spotted at some targets and the legoland stores have them as well, together with the Ninjago movie sets. They'll be at TRU and Walmart within a week, I'd guess

Got any DPCI codes for both these or Ninjago Movie sets?

Well color me surprised, I found out the Flying Fox does have an interior section that Minifigs can stand on. It's nothing spectacular, and the lack of back or closing front still hurts, but it does make it slightly better imo.

4 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Does anybody have the DCPI's for the Justice League sets 

I tried scanning my barcodes but they didn't seem to be in the system yet, unlike Thor Ragnarok and Ninjago Movie. I'll try again in a week or so, but because it didn't work for my barcodes the only method is asking someone who found it in person, sadly

Vixen.. happy with that! I can't even remember her from the show!

I'll await Marvel to kick me in the balls very soon.

EDIT - I remember her now I've looked her up, still just as happy!

Edited by Captain Britain

Damn, I thought we were done with SDCC figs. Still, I'm glad it's her CW version. Hopefully we can get her, Arsenal and Atom in their comic costumes in later sets :classic:

Pffff, im just glad it's another CW figure. Hopefully this trend continues for as long as Lego keeps doing these exclusives.

Out of all of the vast pantheon of CW characters they could have used, they chose Vixen

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm not going to be jealous that I can't get it. At least it wasn't Arrowverse Leonard Snart; then I'd riot.

37 minutes ago, The Brick King said:

Out of all of the vast pantheon of CW characters they could have used, they chose Vixen

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm not going to be jealous that I can't get it. At least it wasn't Arrowverse Leonard Snart; then I'd riot.

Didn't she get an entire animated show? Makes sense to me.

Yet again, CW fans are punished. First Arsenal that looked pretty Arrow-inspired, then Ray last year, and now a pair of BrickHeadz and a Vixen minifig? This is just torture.