I can't wait for Justice League set reviews to start popping up in mid-late July. I'm really interested in seeing different angles of the Flying Fox and it's interior as well as the Night Crawler with all the legs in the same position 

Not interested in Flying Box, but I want to see the Night Crawler. Tho I'm not getting those sets. Depending on what will they be, probably I'm going to bandwago and get the Leaguers through secondary market. 

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I can't wait for Justice League set reviews to start popping up in mid-late July. I'm really interested in seeing different angles of the Flying Fox and it's interior as well as the Night Crawler with all the legs in the same position 

Same here. I'm really hoping for a decent interior 

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Not interested in Flying Box, but I want to see the Night Crawler. Tho I'm not getting those sets. Depending on what will they be, probably I'm going to bandwago and get the Leaguers through secondary market. 

"Bandwagon":laugh:

I'll get all the sets, but wait for them to be discounted. I can see a saving of  $70 for the 3 sets once discounted.  Hopefully we get a Polybag as well. 

I'm gonna have to save my judgment until I have him in hand

Real good look at the front, and of his other face print. With the stud on, the blaster arm looks kind of cool, but still feels... off kinda

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:
Real good look at the front, and of his other face print. With the stud on, the blaster arm looks kind of cool, but still feels... off kinda

If Lego was going to do new arm mold, they should have just done something that resembles a normal minifigure arm, just with an antistud. Otherwise it makes the whole figure look off kilter, and also makes the piece limited for repurposing.

I mean, both Cyborg's arms look symmetrically alike.

justice-league-poster06.jpg

I don't like how far out the new arm sticks out. I wish they'd done something more in the vein of the old robot arm mold, it could have been more versatile. Too, it looks very strange having one special arm and then one standard minifigure arm. I actually like the top part of the new arm, it really matches the movie. I wish the left arm had that detail too, but with a hand at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

New studshooter, too.

same old.

I think this arm is sort of like Man Bat's winged arms: they only look good posed a certain way, and in this case, the arm cannon should be pointing forward.

On 13. Juni 2017 at 3:32 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

If Lego was going to do new arm mold, they should have just done something that resembles a normal minifigure arm, just with an antistud. Otherwise it makes the whole figure look off kilter, and also makes the piece limited for repurposing.

To me it looks pretty close to a normal arm, and that's probably what they went for. But for playability and practical reasons this anti-stud is really useful and maybe a good compromise in my opinion. 

On 6/12/2017 at 9:32 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

justice-league-poster06.jpg

His whole arm shifts around when he's got the gun going, though. It's really growing on me. The sculpt looks a lot less erratic than I thought it was. Worst case scenario, just replace the arm with a matching silver one, and have one brand-new piece in the bag!

7 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

His whole arm shifts around when he's got the gun going, though. It's really growing on me. The sculpt looks a lot less erratic than I thought it was. Worst case scenario, just replace the arm with a matching silver one, and have one brand-new piece in the bag!

Most parts stay the same actually. But I really do appreciate lego giving a new mold to the white noise instead of a frakin studshooter:laugh:

The new June-December catalogue arrived a couple of days ago, and it had the JL sets in it. Isn't it strange how we don't have official pics yet, but the sets are in the catalogue? Seems like an oversight from Lego, although hopefully this means we'll see the official pics soon.

44 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

When are the new DC Super Hero Girls sets coming out in the USA?

I think August.

43 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

The new June-December catalogue arrived a couple of days ago, and it had the JL sets in it. Isn't it strange how we don't have official pics yet, but the sets are in the catalogue? Seems like an oversight from Lego, although hopefully this means we'll see the official pics soon.

Weird, no use of hiding them if catalogue is already out. 

I wanna see the builds! Especially FLYING BOX!

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Weird, no use of hiding them if catalogue is already out. 

I wanna see the builds! Especially FLYING BOX!

:laugh:

Me too! To be honest, none of the three sets really appeal to me although that often changes once I read reviews. It will be interesting to see just how big the builds actually are!

3 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Is there an online version of the new catalogue or only a physical copy?

32 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Is there an online version of the new catalogue or only a physical copy?

Im pretty sure that there is an app which lets you read the catalogue.

Still don't know if I'm a fan of the new Cyborg arm, probably gonna swap it out and use it for a custom Klaw