10 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Good thing Justice League is this year so we could get better Superman and Batman figures :hmpf_bad:

Not a fan of Aquaman. Both $19.99 sets in Marvel and DC are horrible value. Such small builds.

They should be better. Its his own movie. I think lego will fix the mistake that JL Aquaman has. What were you expecting for  the new Superman minifig give that he wears the same suit:laugh:

4 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

What were you expecting for  the new Superman minifig give that he wears the same suit:laugh:

Boots, but I digress.

As for Aquaman, I like the design and I actually really like the set. It's also nice getting a set without Batman, though admittedly it's a little strange seeing Aquaman carry a set on his own.

Good figure in my opinion. The green on Aquaman's torso in the movie was added in a bit later so it makes sense for lego to make what they did.

Should have given him boots though!

15qyq2g.png

After we saw the all of the JL members here's my opinion from best to worst.

Flash

Aquaman

Batman Tactical Suit

Cyborg

Batman with stubble :laugh: 

At least now we know for sure it's not the Elizabeth Swann hair...but it's very similar in texture and shape despite its shortened length. I wonder if we'll see it elsewhere in the future.

Just now, 8BrickMario said:

At least now we know for sure it's not the Elizabeth Swann hair.. I wonder if we'll see it elsewhere in the future.

Hopefully we do. It unlike a lot of pieces looks very versatile.

Just now, steveholt said:

Pretty disappointed they just used the Caucasian skintone on it

Right should be something like the freemakers of SW. 

1 minute ago, 8BrickMario said:

At least now we know for sure it's not the Elizabeth Swann hair...but it's very similar in texture and shape despite its shortened length. I wonder if we'll see it elsewhere in the future.

Another rocker minifigure! Long hair. 

36 minutes ago, deskp said:

Good figure in my opinion. The green on Aquaman's torso in the movie was added in a bit later so it makes sense for lego to make what they did.

Should have given him boots though!

15qyq2g.png

Yeah I saturated the whole league concept art with Henry Cavill pic too turns out its kinda goldish. Cant even send pics past .2 mb here in Eurobricks lol

What's the difference between Mamoa and Scarlet's hair? I cant tell

Its shorter, ticker, doesn't have a clean mid partition, more hair going from the front to the back.

It also there's more hair going onto the face.

6 hours ago, strangely said:

Boots, but I digress.

As for Aquaman, I like the design and I actually really like the set. It's also nice getting a set without Batman, though admittedly it's a little strange seeing Aquaman carry a set on his own.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were testing the waters (Ha ha) for Aquaman movie sets next year. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think that was posted before. Few pages back? Tactical Suit Batman.

I'm always here on mobile, images take so long to load up. I didn't see the first Baby Groot photo for two days :laugh:

Same for Aquaman, didn't see him until today

Edited by Quicksilver838

The new Batman looks great, I love the tactical suit printing. I love how Aquaman has little lighter streaks in his hair and I think he's a great figure!

Is it just me, or is the Flying Fox set kind of pointless? You get a cooler Batman in the Knightcrawler (in my opinion), the Flying Fox isn't a very unique design and the only real exclusive figure is Cyborg. It's so expensive yet it has so little!

53 minutes ago, doclord said:

Is it just me, or is the Flying Fox set kind of pointless? You get a cooler Batman in the Knightcrawler (in my opinion), the Flying Fox isn't a very unique design and the only real exclusive figure is Cyborg. It's so expensive yet it has so little!

Yeah, I'm not a very big fan of it. The Ultimate Batmobile set is the same price and looks so much better than just a flying black box with an inferior Batmobile. I'll pick up the Flying Fox if it goes on sale for something like 50% off. 

The Aquaman on delta's instagram looks really good! I don't like the eyes, but the rest looks really good!

2 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

The Aquaman on delta's instagram looks really good! I don't like the eyes, but the rest looks really good!

The other side of the head doesn't have those action-eyes.  =]

Wow, I like that they actually gave Aquaman the streaks on his new hairpiece!

That new hair mold on Aquaman would look awfully good on a Lobo figure, and Lobo just so happens to be a pretty well-spotlighted character on JLA...just sayin'...

Tactical Batman looks surprisingly pretty dope. I like the head printing, and I'm betting those legs will see a lot of use in some custom Batman: Arkham figures. I think the figure might look better than the actual suit, honestly, but I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get a new cowl mold with goggles, or at least some printed on the existing cowl. That'd be a nice touch, but it's certainly no dealbreaker.

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

That new hair mold on Aquaman would look awfully good on a Lobo figure, and Lobo just so happens to be a pretty well-spotlighted character on JLA...just sayin'...

Tactical Batman looks surprisingly pretty dope. I like the head printing, and I'm betting those legs will see a lot of use in some custom Batman: Arkham figures. I think the figure might look better than the actual suit, honestly, but I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get a new cowl mold with goggles, or at least some printed on the existing cowl. That'd be a nice touch, but it's certainly no dealbreaker.

I can see him beeing a figure now that he's a leaguer. 

Yeah I want the tactical suit to have atleast a new googles

6 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I don't think you're wrong, in fact I'd say the Reverse

Edited by Duncan Young

11 hours ago, deskp said:

The other side of the head doesn't have those action-eyes.  =]

Have you seen it? Hmmmm so he has some kinda glowing eyes or shark eyes in battle mode? and normal eyes if he is not.