10 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

If you look at more images of the Flash's those two pointy things forms that "mini hole". Hopefully in Infinity War Lego will make the definitive cap. He's my favorite character in the MCU alongside Daredevil

IMO, It could have been more awesome if the arms were dark red. Just being OC.

Yea, he deserves it. We've gotten so many figs without the freaking helm. Flash just got introduced with JL, dang TLG what is wrong with you.

So the molded detail extends beyond the bolts. Its nice for those who like accurate detail, but not much more can be expected for resourceful reuse of the mold by Lego beyond its intended purpose. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't think it can be used for Cap anymore. :cry_sad: that brings me into tears.

Unfortunately they probably had to design it that way for licensed reasons. :hmpf_bad: But you know I would assume that they can make these rubber helmet molds fairly easy, so all is not lost.

I honestly don't see Ezra being angry. I mean he's cool with a smirk and grin. And the fig is perfectly fine.

The minifigure is great of course, but did anybody else notice that he hasn't got that awful tan like Captain America and Batman do? Hopefully they will fix that problem across the board....

24 minutes ago, Super Fish Oil said:

The minifigure is great of course, but did anybody else notice that he hasn't got that awful tan like Captain America and Batman do? Hopefully they will fix that problem across the board....

Good point. It is printed on a dark headpiece without "tanning"!

19 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Good point. It is printed on a dark headpiece without "tanning"!

Black is really the only problem, not regular colors even if they are darker.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Black is really the only problem, not regular colors even if they are darker.

MCU Captain America, Adam West Batman, and even Killer Moth have all been tanned. TLBM Batgirl's skin tone was even a little off from the color of the regular Barbara Gordon figure even though she had darker skin.

Maybe dark red doesn't have the issue as these colors for some reason though. I think the Kabuki Twins were fine.

Wow, the face is simple yet really resembles Ezra Miller! I never got why people had a problem with the smile, it looked perfectly fine just as it does now. The detailing on the torso and legs looks really great, as well as that cowl!

1 hour ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Wow, the face is simple yet really resembles Ezra Miller! I never got why people had a problem with the smile, it looked perfectly fine just as it does now. The detailing on the torso and legs looks really great, as well as that cowl!

I say, you can't please everyone. There's always a complain. I'm no DC Fan but I like the fig.

I've got to say, the figure is better than I originally thought from the set pictures, I'm just happy to have more realistic versions of the figures.

Hard to tell, but does part no. 22391( pictured below) in the upcoming JL Battle of Atlantis set look like it is in Titanium Metallic( Brickset color name)?

6142318.jpg

Better look at Flash, the smile looks okay with the helmet on now

26 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Better look at Flash, the smile looks okay with the helmet on now

That was the picture we saw earlier today. 

No it's a new, better quality one.

really like the flash minifigure. Overall I really like the the Justice League sets. The Atlantis one I'm not too interested in but if it's only £20 then that's fine by me. The Nightcrawler set looks a bit all over the place in design, but I'm gonna wait till in-hand pics to judge it, but after the trailer it definitely looks like it will have a good role in the film.

the Flying Fox is a mixed bag, whilst I like the ship itself, I'm disappointed we are getting almost the exact same batmobile, kinda makes last year's set redundant, especially as that goes at almost half the original price in all the shops I go to. Very disappointed in Superman, I may just pic up another Sky high battle (again going very cheap) just to give him the same legs. Wonder Woman is always a win, Batman looks fine but I don't like the armoured movie costume anyway, so he'll stay the BvS suit in my display. I actually like Steppanwolf, atleast it's not as big as groot (gives me hope for a more accurate sized Groot in the infinity war sets) and the head looks great. Can't see Cyborg well so can't really judge. I'm not a huge fan of the Parademon colours, but I'm glad we get a lot of them. Overall a nice wave, DC is doing a much better job this year when compared to Marvel.

17 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hard to tell, but does part no. 22391( pictured below) in the upcoming JL Battle of Atlantis set look like it is in Titanium Metallic( Brickset color name)?

6142318.jpg

Very possibly. Though it wouldn't be new—it's already available in one of this year's Ninjago sets in that color.

33 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Very possibly. Though it wouldn't be new—it's already available in one of this year's Ninjago sets in that color.

17 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

6142318.jpg

I think is is dark grey, by the looks of the pictures it has a print on it.

Just now, Killzone1401 said:

I think is is dark grey, by the looks of the pictures it has a print on it.

No, I'm pretty convinced it's titanium grey.

Anyone know how the  6142318.jpg connects with the trans blue 6174428.jpg??

Sorry for the double post. The reason I asked the question above was because I was building Battle of Atlantis in LDD. I still haven't found a way to connect the blue piece but oh well, here's what I have so far. It sits at a measly 143 pieces :sick:

0rSBY4u.png

49 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Sorry for the double post. The reason I asked the question above was because I was building Battle of Atlantis in LDD. I still haven't found a way to connect the blue piece but oh well, here's what I have so far. It sits at a measly 143 pieces :sick:

143 pieces for a $20 Super Heroes set that includes 4 new figures, 3 of which are exclusives and have new molds doesn't seem bad at all. 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

143 pieces for a $20 Super Heroes set that includes 4 new figures, 3 of which are exclusives and have new molds doesn't seem bad at all. 

It's like a battle pack, and I thought it was $25? I think for $15 RRP it will be pretty decent.

5 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Okay, thanks. I just checked Brickset, Dawn of Iron Doom came with it. I only have before looked at the box art for that set, and the piece looked like black to me, never having looked at other official images.

Also I check Brickset's newly added parts frequently, and Iron Doom's part inventory does not list the part, so that's how I missed it.