26 minutes ago, deskp said:

It does.  Lets just hope he still have molded boots with that. 

Does he have stubble?

If you look at the torso of the one in the FF you can see it has a different design. 

Ugh. Was hoping to get some of these but they're terrible! :sick:

Atlantis set: Okay figures (I don't like the Parademons), but that build is so tiny for $19.99!!! If it was $14.99 like a Battle Pack I would like it, but $19.99 is too much.

Nightcrawler: This looks terrible and the Flash seems to be the only good part of the set. (Waitasec is this $49.99? It's crazy expensive if it is)

Flying Fox: Why, oh why did they try to fit the Batmobile in this set? The stud shooters make the Batmobile look ridiculous (the BvS one was better) and the Flying Fox itself looks like a box. I was hoping to buy this and get 4 JL members but ugh, no. Steppenwolf is so bad too.

Sorry to be pessimist but I really expected more from LEGO.

5 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Ugh. Was hoping to get some of these but they're terrible! :sick:

Atlantis set: Okay figures (I don't like the Parademons), but that build is so tiny for $19.99!!! If it was $14.99 like a Battle Pack I would like it, but $19.99 is too much.

Nightcrawler: This looks terrible and the Flash seems to be the only good part of the set. (Waitasec is this $49.99? It's crazy expensive if it is)

Flying Fox: Why, oh why did they try to fit the Batmobile in this set? The stud shooters make the Batmobile look ridiculous (the BvS one was better) and the Flying Fox itself looks like a box. I was hoping to buy this and get 4 JL members but ugh, no. Steppenwolf is so bad too.

Sorry to be pessimist but I really expected more from LEGO.

Hahaha instead of them calling it Flying Fox, many of us here wanted it to be called Flying Box. lmao. :laugh: 

Builds in JL sets are way better than Thor, but for the figs I go for Thor sets. They really set apart the members of JL (which is the main goal) good thing, I'm not a fan of the league. It's just that it's great to see a new Cyborg, Flash, Aquaman. 

12 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Well, with the exception of a rubbish superman figure, the rest are great and SO much better than the recent Marvel figures (why can't they all be good!)

I wouldn't call the Superman figure rubbish. I think it's accurate except for the boots. The figure is just a disappointment.

Is it just me? It looks like batman has a different design on his cowl? I can't say it's molded but I think it's the goggles? Thoughts guys?

Edited by SpiderJazz

They look great, could have put Mera in the Aquaman set. I'm happy with a number of Parademons we get though. But is Flash a bright red or are my eyes decieving me? :angry:

33 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Well, with the exception of a rubbish superman figure, the rest are great and SO much better than the recent Marvel figures (why can't they all be good!)

So a rehashed Wonder Woman and a horrible brick-built Steppenwolf are "SO much better" than a gladiator Hulk and a new Hela figure? 

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is it just me? It looks like batman has a different design on his cowl? I can't say it's molded but I think it's the goggles? Thoughts guys?

JL set.jpg

Yeah I also saw that and I was also wondering if it was a new cowl or design

Just now, Sir Gareth said:

@SpiderJazz Knew it wasn't just me.

Yea, if you compare it to the other DCEU batman figs and the one in the other set, they all have very-wide white eyes, this one is different. Hopefully we see HD pics of individual sets soon! 

Just now, The Lupinator said:

Yeah I also saw that and I was also wondering if it was a new cowl or design

Probably a new cowl, as they introduce the picture it is very promising that batman has goggles on his cowl. Also welcome to Eurobricks, just a tip. we're not allowed to quote pictures here! :wink:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

JL set.jpg

Omg Superman still uses that stupid smiley face for some reason! Superman is by far the worst minifigure in JL sets, Lego didn't even try making good minifigure of him!

That Aquaman set... I think for once not even sand green can save something. :sceptic:

The minifigure recycling here is even worse than the Civil War sets. :sick:

And also... more black Batman vehicles for the DC sets this year. :sadnew: woohoo.

Don't think anyone else has commented on this, but the Mother Box in Steppenwolf's hand....

It's not that I don't see where most of you guys are coming from but I don't think it's that bad. I don't like the Steppenwolf fig but hey it's Lego, I could always change him about a bit! I feel the same about the Crawler but I might like it more after seeing the film. The Flying Fox I really like. The fact it can fit the batmobile is all I wanted from it. And that Atlantean helmet looks great for an Ocean Master figure. So all in all I'd rate this wave 7/10 it has flaws but in my opinion there are plenty of positives (Flash's helmet, Cyborg's arm, 5(!) Parademon etc)

Edited by Duncan Young

49 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Don't think anyone else has commented on this, but the Mother Box in Steppenwolf's hand....

Actually we have 3 boxes, it's just that Steppenwolf got the red one. 

51 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Yep already talked about. Also there are two other Mother Boxes in the other sets as well. 

These are terrible too. What the heck!? I'm just going to BL Cyborg and Aquaman then buy the Knightcrawler to build my own version. Really lazy sets for both Marvel and DC this movie season...

I'm very surprised at the negativity towards these sets. The Fox is really cool IMO, and the nightcrawler is great but maybe a little spindly which once out of box and handled will probably prove otherwise. As for the Atlantis set, its a $20 battle pack. The last one might be my only qualm, but the Atlantis soilders look kind of cool.

LMF

So my birthday is a month after the sets release. Which means I'll end up asking for the flying fox and nightcrawler. I will buy the Atlantis set right after it comes out. My thoughts? The atlantis set is cool but i'm not sure about aquaman. The nightcrawler is amazing, but i thing the cockpit should be transparent black with a couple of stickers, not transparent red and no detail. And then we have the flying fox set. Ugh. Steppenwolf looks horrible but there is a chance he could be accurate since we haven't seen his official design from the movie yet. The flying fox itself is cool, but it better have a good interior. But what is up with that batmobile? The cockpit cannon is way too bulky and ugly and the batmobile looks stubby, but it needs to be small to fit in the fox. I will probably get all 3 sets anyways.

My opinion on these:

- I really like the Atlantis set. The build looks awesome in my opinion, but kind of small. The guards and Aquaman are awesome figures and the Parademons look nice.

-The Knightcrawler looks really cool in my opinion and I like the Flash fig even though it's a tiny bit lacking. I am hoping one Batman has the armor plates from the image.

- Flying Fox looks like a scaled up Iron Skull sub, I like it, but it's not exciting to be honest. The Batmobile is a bit of a letdown.  Cyborg is nice, Wonder Woman is alright, and Superman doesn't have any variation which is also a bit of a letdown (not even duel molded boots?) Steppenwolf is nice though, I like him.

- I also like how each set has one Motherbox. Which is kind of cool.

I will be getting all of them, but might wait a few weeks on the Flying Fox.

I almost can't believe that not only is Superman rehashed from the BVS set, but they couldn't even dualmold his legs.

Aquaman's trident is a new color!!

Also how much is Nightcrawler? $50? :sick:

Edit: never mind, catalog has the price. So expensive!!

Edited by VaderFan2187

So much negativity. I, for one, am excited. Comic-book colored Parademons are awesome, as I see it, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of all of these. Remember, there have been plenty of sets in these themes that were far more warmly received once we got higher-quality pictures. We've only seen semi-fuzzy catalogue pictures.

And I cannot overstate how incredible that Flash already is. :grin: