22 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Flying Fox: Batman (Tactical Suit), Superman, Flash, Aquaman (armored), Alfred Pennyworth, Parademon, Steppenwolf (Big Fig)

I think Cyborg and Flash could switch sets, maybe add an civilian (or, crazy thought, Jim Gordon) to the Nightcrawler set. Alfred ist rumoured to take control of the Flying Fox in the film, so it would be a good opportunity to get a minifig of him. If Steppenwolf is indeed a Big Fig, the Parademon could be removed to fit the price point.

Anyway, I'm going to buy them all :D

7 minifigs is reasonable for that price point. But I doubt we're getting 2 variants for Aquaman, if we're getting that it's highly Batman, tactical and normal suit. 

I'm actually thinking brick-built Steppenwolf, as he is very different than what we saw on BvS, deleted scene, TLG won't be able to execute that in Big fig. 

Do we know when these sets are going to be released yet? I heard August which I'd be perfectly happy with but I'm not 100% sure

@SpiderJazz I still think we'll get two Aquaman versions. It's extremely likely that he'll appear in the smallest set (probably shirtless) and the box-art suggests we'll get an armoured version (probably in the Flying Fox set)

Edited by Duncan Young

5 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Do we know when these sets are going to be released yet? I heard August which I'd be perfectly happy with but I'm not 100% sure

@SpiderJazz I still think we'll get two Aquaman versions. It's extremely likely that he'll appear in the smallest set (probably shirtless) and the box-art suggests we'll get an armoured version (probably in the Flying Fox set)

What if we got the armored version in the smallest set, and TLG commit a "minor" inaccuracy. 

Either way, I'll be happy if we get 1 or 2 version, I prefer to get the armored one. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

What if we got the armored version in the smallest set, and TLG commit a "minor" inaccuracy. 

Either way, I'll be happy if we get 1 or 2 version, I prefer to get the armored one. 

Quite possibly, I'd prefer the shirtless personally.  However, remember that when the first Avengers sets released Hawkeye appeared in more sets than Captain America. I don't think it'd too out of the question for Aquaman to appear in more sets than Wonder Woman or Superman 

21 hours ago, Thelegodan said:

Delta just released the set names for the JL sets on his insta! They are

76085 Battle of Atlantis - $19.99

76086 JL Nightcrawler - $49.99

76087 JL Flying Fox - $129.99

The nightcrawler sort of looks like a scuttler like vehicle. Hmm? Now I know what PL & CM were talking about when they said that the LBM would have old and NEW concepts from the comics and the movies. And both movies have flying monkeys!

LMF

15 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Quite possibly, I'd prefer the shirtless personally.  However, remember that when the first Avengers sets released Hawkeye appeared in more sets than Captain America. I don't think it'd too out of the question for Aquaman to appear in more sets than Wonder Woman or Superman 

Well if there is a shirtless Aquaman, they'll probably use Drax's torso in the preliminary. HaHa! Only minifigure Lego has made so far I think that is both shirtless and tattooed.

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

The prices for the two bigger sets sound expensive, but if they're anything like the Lego Batman Movie or Batman V Superman sets, they'll drop in price soon enough.

Fig breakdown of each set has been posted by thebrickfan. Here's a link to the article. http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dc-comics-super-heroes-justice-league-set-information/

Battle of Atlantis (76085) – $19.99/24.99€
Parademon
Atlantean Guard x2
Aquaman

Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack (76086) – $49.99/49.99€
Parademon x2
Batman
The Flash

Flying Fox: Batman Airlift Attack (76087) – $129.99/119.99€
Steppenwolf
Parademon
Parademon
Batman
Superman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman

17 minutes ago, Zergos said:

Fig breakdown of each set has been posted by thebrickfan. Here's a link to the article. http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-dc-comics-super-heroes-justice-league-set-information/

Parademon
Atlantean Guard x2
Aquaman

Parademon x2
Batman
The Flash

Steppenwolf
Parademon
Parademon
Batman
Superman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman

Thanks! That Atlantis set is going to be very popular. The rest just sounds bland.

If it weren't for Cyborg, I'd be perfectly comfortable passing on the Flying Fox. Hopefully it'll come with a new Superman design, because he's desperately in need of a redesign and he'd make that set a much easier buy. I'm pretty comfortable with the new Wonder Woman and the previous Batman, and there're plenty of Parademons in the other two sets, so Clark is really the only variable that could add fig-based value.

Glad to see that Flash, Aquaman, and Parademons will be pretty accessible. Those Atlantean Guards had better be really cool, though, for them to be half the draw of a $20 set. 

This is an awesome lineup! More Parademons than I thought we'd get (which is always a good thing) and a balanced distribution to prevent getting too many of one fig (a la Jack Sparrow or Shaggy)! It'll be cool to see if Batman gets two versions, which seems likely, but I'm most excited for a new Flash minifigure.

32 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

If it weren't for Cyborg, I'd be perfectly comfortable passing on the Flying Fox. Hopefully it'll come with a new Superman design, because he's desperately in need of a redesign and he'd make that set a much easier buy. I'm pretty comfortable with the new Wonder Woman and the previous Batman, and there're plenty of Parademons in the other two sets, so Clark is really the only variable that could add fig-based value.

Glad to see that Flash, Aquaman, and Parademons will be pretty accessible. Those Atlantean Guards had better be really cool, though, for them to be half the draw of a $20 set. 

Superman doesn't need a redesign cause he's wearing the same suit and the suit looks good as it is. The only complaint I have in the lego minifig is the smiling face

The atlantean guards is the only special new one  =/

And they padded out every set with parademons, But the 2 larger sets really seem lacking in new figures.

It's not the easiest sets  to buy when the figure situation is lacking.

Also  Thor's 2 cheaper sets got more new figures than  3 expensive Justice League sets. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by deskp

Wow! Five Parademons! Is that the highest number of henchman we've got in a superhero wave? I'm not too sure about Steppenwolf, I'd much prefer a big-fig as I strongly disliked the Groot/Sentinel figs and I'm not completely sold on the new Ares.

So much for my theory of two versions of Aquaman though.

I just hope we get some variation between the two Batman figs, maybe the tactical suit? I'd hope so as it appears the Trinity are going to be unchanged fig-wise and we could finally get a perfect Nite-Owl cowl!

Well Aquaman is only in one set after all, probably armored version too. I might get Nightcrawler just for new Flash(if minifigure is good of course), Flying Fox is a pass for me(probably the same Superman,WW,Batman,Cyborg alone isn't worth getting 130$ set).

Do we have any pics of what the Nightcrawler looks like in the movie? Its scenes in the trailer are so fast; I could barely make out what it looks like.

19 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Do we have any pics of what the Nightcrawler looks like in the movie? Its scenes in the trailer are so fast; I could barely make out what it looks like.

That's what pause button is for :D  

Justice-League-64-1024x536.jpg

I can live with that minifig line up. I'll probably get all of these, but if there is one I don't get it will probably be the battle of atlantis set.

7 hours ago, Zergos said:

Parademon
Atlantean Guard x2
Aquaman

Parademon x2
Batman
The Flash

Steppenwolf
Parademon
Parademon
Batman
Superman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman

I knew it, even the Steppenwolf being a brick built. 

Only 1 Aquaman and as I've said earlier it will be the armored version.

Hoping to see the pics soon. I think Night crawler will be well designed if that's the only build in the set.

41 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I knew it, even the Steppenwolf being a brick built. 

Only 1 Aquaman and as I've said earlier it will be the armored version.

Hoping to see the pics soon. I think Night crawler will be well designed if that's the only build in the set.

Brick-built?? - That's going to suck.

6 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Brick-built?? - That's going to suck.

Atleast a new mold for body and head I think, they said it would be similar to Groot/Sentinel build type.

39 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Atleast a new mold for body and head I think, they said it would be similar to Groot/Sentinel build type.

Might use the nexxo knights monster torso with a new head/helmet.

Wow! There are a ton more Parademons than I expected! I'm not completely sold on a new Batmobile in the Flying Fox- it didn't change a ton and it would've been fine to just include a space to park the old one and drop the price by a bit. Based on these figure line-ups, it looks like I'm gonna have to pick all of these up! 

Now that the Thor sets have been revealed and are likely releasing at the same time as the JL sets, I'm hopeful that we'll see these pictures sooner than expected