Hello 

Is DC super Hero Girls included in this Thread ????

If So does anybody know if the Harley Quinn Dorm connects to the School like Wonder Womans does ??

My Daughter got the lot for Easter (thanks Sainsburys half price) and the School at the start of the month.

loving the School and the rest of the sets  

55 minutes ago, Benny benny BENNY said:

Hello 

Is DC super Hero Girls included in this Thread ????

If So does anybody know if the Harley Quinn Dorm connects to the School like Wonder Womans does ??

My Daughter got the lot for Easter (thanks Sainsburys half price) and the School at the start of the month.

loving the School and the rest of the sets  

Yes, DC Super Hero Girls discussion happens in this thread. I do think that Harley's dorm connects like Wonder Woman's, because there are 2 clips on the back of the school. Wonder Woman's dorm attaches to one so I think Harley's will attach to the other. 

6 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Agreed. I really hope we get a few JLA sets (as long as they aren't super stylised like with the Teen Titans Go and Clone Wars sets). Hopefully the show will give us several missing heroes and villains 

Though the Firestorm in LoT is an original character while he's Ronnie in JLA. If he is going to show up in a set it'll probably be either Jason or Ronnie unless they make a Waverider set.

That's the thing that's got me concerned, the potential stylizing. I doubt they'll go far enough to make it a direct tie-in, since they don't even really do that with the Marvel cartoons, which do a fair bit better than JLA's been doing in terms of merch and ratings. I'm pretty certain we won't be getting any sort of Legends set any time soon if ever, but they've made the title of Firestorm a much more well-known one, which I would imagine could've contributed to his high-profile in JLA if nothing else.

Just to clarify, though: this is nothing more than speculation, and is probably a little off-topic, being about something we might likely see in 2018.

Since the thor minifigures started leaking out and they're both gonna be released at the same time with the JL sets when do you think are we going to get set news for JL?

On 4/17/2017 at 2:05 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yes, DC Super Hero Girls discussion happens in this thread. I do think that Harley's dorm connects like Wonder Woman's, because there are 2 clips on the back of the school. Wonder Woman's dorm attaches to one so I think Harley's will attach to the other. 

Any idea where I can find a picture of the two (or three) sets connected to each other? A quick googlin' came up empty.

7 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2017/02/18/summer-2017-lego-dc-super-hero-girls-sets-revealed-new-york-toy-fair-2017-news/

Here ya go! I'm pretty sure these are officially released enough for me to share, right?

Thanks for the link, but I guess I wasn't clear. I wanted to see what the school and two dorm rooms looked like when connected to each other.

8 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Any idea where I can find a picture of the two (or three) sets connected to each other? A quick googlin' came up empty.

I haven't seen any pictures yet, sorry. Maybe check out some YouTube reviews? The reviewers sometimes connect sets like this at the end of the video. 

On 4/19/2017 at 8:54 AM, linnormlord said:

Thanks for the link, but I guess I wasn't clear. I wanted to see what the school and two dorm rooms looked like when connected to each other.

Oh, sorry! 

2 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Really? Pre-orders aren't even up here in my country

Yup, probably in few days we'll see a review on YT. 

Yeah, the set is at a Lego Discovery Center (LDC) in PA around where Philly Brick Fest is going on according to Bubba Bricks on Insta and Youtube.

Ares headpiece in minifig proportions would have been a great fit for a custom Kurgan! (Highlander)

7 hours ago, Cobb said:

Ares headpiece in minifig proportions would have been a great fit for a custom Kurgan! (Highlander)

That piece already kind of exists ...https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18962#T=C or https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=85979pb01#T=C&C=2

I really like the Ares brickbuilt bigfig. Love the Ant-Man one I already have, and started building a custom on the same design. I am wondering if bricklinking just the parts and stickers for Ares will be reasonable as the bricks typically are, or pricey like the minifigs typically are since it's a character.

Can anyone confirm the color of her hair in the set? The official white-backdrop pics have Wonder Woman with black hair but the box pics have brown.

31 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

Can anyone confirm the color of her hair in the set? The official white-backdrop pics have Wonder Woman with black hair but the box pics have brown.

It's the same color of her hair in the BvS set, which is dark brown

Spotted plenty of the WW set in Germany as well. Funny how the "big fig" colour scheme looks like it has a grey hip piece and dual molded black/grey legs.
Is WW's skirt standard blue this time?

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Spotted plenty of the WW set in Germany as well. Funny how the "big fig" colour scheme looks like it has a grey hip piece and dual molded black/grey legs.
Is WW's skirt standard blue this time?

Yup

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just2Good just uploaded his review of the Wonder Woman set! It looks great and I cannot wait to get my hands on that wonderful Ares...

Im watching it right now, just realised that Ares has duel printed legs :laugh::laugh: