Look at this! Cyborg looks really good! I'm guessing he'll be coming sometime soon. You also see Beast Boy, Amanda Waller, Green Lantern, Killer Moth and the Flash with a helmet in some of the other videos!

Edited by Ashnflash

@Ashnflash Thanks! Killer Moth looks quite nice. It's great to see him getting more exposure with appearances in TLBM, the Mighty Micro set, Harvest of Fear set and now DCSG. If you could have a spirit villain, he'd be mine :tongue:

4 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Look at this! Cyborg looks really good! I'm guessing he'll be coming sometime soon. You also see Beast Boy, Amanda Waller, Green Lantern, Killer Moth and the Flash with a helmet in some of the other videos!

Some of the hairpieces would work well for regular minifigures.

I don't think this classes as conformation for those characters, its like the Lego Justice League movies, they mainly include characters from sets, but also ones not from sets; Bat Mite and Giganta

Does anyone know what promotion the Martain Manhunter from I think 2014 was released with, as I have the polybag but don't know how people acquired it.

12 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Does anyone know what promotion the Martain Manhunter from I think 2014 was released with, as I have the polybag but don't know how people acquired it.

It was released with the tumbler, joker steam roller, riddler chase, man bat attack, and penguin face off. You could get it as a promotional polybag if you bought $75 worth of items in March of 2014.

Edited by Franklinw1234

14 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

It was released with the tumbler, joker steam roller, riddler chase, man bat attack, and penguin face off. You could get it as a promotional polybag if you bought $75 worth of items in March of 2014.

Okay thanks.

http://bricksfans.com/details-of-upcoming-lego-titles-from-dk-books/

This was just shared on the LEGO Batman Movie set thread. On this website, theres a picture, as show here;

dk2017books.png

I took a look at the Nexo Knight build just out of interest, then just scrolled across to look at the other books, then I noticed that the Green Lantern is definitely not the one from the 2015 set... He looks a lot more like that John Stewart figure on Delta's Insta...

So... Thats neat I guess :wink:

23 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

http://bricksfans.com/details-of-upcoming-lego-titles-from-dk-books/

This was just shared on the LEGO Batman Movie set thread. On this website, theres a picture, as show here;

dk2017books.png

I took a look at the Nexo Knight build just out of interest, then just scrolled across to look at the other books, then I noticed that the Green Lantern is definitely not the one from the 2015 set... He looks a lot more like that John Stewart figure on Delta's Insta...

So... Thats neat I guess :wink:

I will absolutely definitely be buying that book!! Not only is the John Stewart figure a must-have, but a whole pack of just parts for Green Lantern constructs?? That's brilliant!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!

I really dig those DC Superhero Girls figures, too, although judging by the fact that they don't even use the brick-built Kryptomites, they're probably not official designs. That Beast Boy seems pretty likely, though, given they use the same hair mold the Elves boys do. I couldn't find Hal or Waller, though.

Wow, I remember back in like 2012, a lot of people talked about how one of those build your own adventure sets with green lantern and a bunch of transparent green pieces would be fitting, and now it's actually a thing, and with John Stuart!

Y'know, if they're willing to give that much love to the Lanterns, I'd be interested if not hopeful to see another GL set with some Red or even other Yellow Lanterns in it. They could make some real cash off of some Lantern Corps battle packs, tbh.

Please, LEGO, I'm already going to get your DC stuff. You don't have to bother with the awesome and well-designed stuff just to get my money! :laugh:

Nice, can't wait to add Stewart to the collection.

I wish they'd make some pieces like the transparent armor from Nexo Knights, something that can be worn - would remind me of the old Total Justice action figures from back in the day lol

That's where our John Stewart figure comes from! :D While I'm glad we're finally getting him I feel it's an odd choice for him to be the sole minifigure of a kids book. I think sales of the book would be increased with an additional more iconic character and DC has plenty.

Hopefully we'll get a DC Super Hero Girls Build Your Adventure with an exclusive mini doll soon. :P

The build looks decent enough! And I'm for getting it for John! I hope they do more of these in the future!

I'm just really glad that a relatively desirable figure is being made available in something which will be readily available rather than is having to resort to some kind of hoop-jumping exercise such as continental exclusive promos etc

9 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

That's where our John Stewart figure comes from! :D While I'm glad we're finally getting him I feel it's an odd choice for him to be the sole minifigure of a kids book. I think sales of the book would be increased with an additional more iconic character and DC has plenty.

Hopefully we'll get a DC Super Hero Girls Build Your Adventure with an exclusive mini doll soon. :P

I don't think John's THAT odd of a choice, given that there's a whole generation of fans who came up on John Stewart being THE Green Lantern in Justice League and JLU...but yeah, even that was a decade or so back.

1 hour ago, DarrellBricker said:

What's all the Hullabaloo? The link now says "page not found" so I didn't see anything ...

A DC super heroes build your adventure book with an exclusive John Stewart green lantern minifig, the fig can be seen on delta customs' instagram.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Nice to see Stewart's in a readily available book - I was really worried he'd be some sort of exclusive after the Awesome Guide turned out to have Wonder Woman. Pleasantly surprised!