Wow I love her face. I wonder if this face is going to be used in the Wonder Women movie sets version. It'd be a nice upgrade.

25 minutes ago, jhuyser said:

Wow I love her face. I wonder if this face is going to be used in the Wonder Women movie sets version. It'd be a nice upgrade.

Nope, that has the 'tiara' printed

3 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

Ooh, is she from anything? 'Cause that's an awesome costume. Also, nice new face.

It's her latest comic book outfit, google "post Convergence" if you want to know more.

I love the new head. Would they make a new print just for a book, when the old WW head has been so over-used? Maybe we're getting a civilian Diana Prince (without the printed tiara) in this winter's Justice League sets?!

22 minutes ago, Felkin said:

It's her latest comic book outfit, google "post Convergence" if you want to know more.

Well, not the newest-- this was her costume during the "DC You" run, which has now been changed with the Rebirth books again. It is a great minifigure, though, and I always welcome a new version of Diana!

50 minutes ago, Felkin said:

I love the new head. Would they make a new print just for a book, when the old WW head has been so over-used? Maybe we're getting a civilian Diana Prince (without the printed tiara) in this winter's Justice League sets?!

New head prints aren't that scarce. Her torso's new, too, so a new head isn't that much of a surprise. If she had been given a new mold, that would be an indication of future use. 

I don't think a new face for a book figure is all that different to printing a new tile, cowl, etc. Lego would be able to more easily reuse a new face too, especially if there's nothing to 100% associate said face print with a particular character.

I love that they put Wonder Woman in it, but her costume is from the worst Wonder Woman comic run of recent years (Meredith Finch's).

1 hour ago, Hythonia said:

I love that they put Wonder Woman in it, but her costume is from the worst Wonder Woman comic run of recent years (Meredith Finch's).

Even worse is that the costume itself is pretty lame. All of those post-Convergence Trinity redesigns were garbage. It's a decent enough figure, and honestly there aren't many good costume variations for Wonder Woman since people tend to either leave her design her alone or light it on fire and beat it with a stick, but it's definitely not a variant figure I've been itching for.

On 3/5/2017 at 3:06 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

There's no guarantee that Ares will be human sized in the film at this time, so maybe he doesn't have a minifigure because it would not be accurate

According to Comicbook.com, it's pretty likely that he won't actually. 

Spoiler

The general guy we saw in the trailer is actually a sort of host body for Ares. 

On 08/03/2017 at 3:48 AM, Ashnflash said:

I can't believe I'm going to wind up buying that book. Curse my Super Hero collection obsession :cry3:

I never buy the books, but I have a serious lack of WW variants, so I guess I'll be doing the same as you.:laugh:

Here's a closer look at the Justice League LEGO sets- I'm fairly certain Supes is wearing the newer style (Thor Racnorock) cape and maybe Batman too. I cannot wait too see these guys!

Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg all look great. I hope the sets themselves are just as good (wish that we'll get a few Parademons)

Does everyone think that the Flash on that corner graphic gives the impression that we'll get a revised helmet mold? Ezra Miller's costume is obviously different from the CW version but I'm thinking they'll have to make a new mold from the New 52 version we already have and that graphic seems to indicate that.

Looking at that I'm even more glad I sold my Christo CW version as I just get the feeling this Lego verison will be getting closer to that version but at a teeny-tiny fraction of the cost.

Also... was there any clarification on what the John Stewart Green Lantern figure that Delta Customs showed is from? It definitely looked legit to me. No customiser has pad printed that figure (at least one that has sold it to the public).

19 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Does everyone think that the Flash on that corner graphic gives the impression that we'll get a revised helmet mold? Ezra Miller's costume is obviously different from the CW version but I'm thinking they'll have to make a new mold from the New 52 version we already have and that graphic seems to indicate that.

Looking at that I'm even more glad I sold my Christo CW version as I just get the feeling this Lego verison will be getting closer to that version but at a teeny-tiny fraction of the cost.

Also... was there any clarification on what the John Stewart Green Lantern figure that Delta Customs showed is from? It definitely looked legit to me. No customiser has pad printed that figure (at least one that has sold it to the public).

I'd say he's definitely got a new helmet mold. As for John- he's probably in one of those Lego DC films that you can only get the figure if you buy the Blu-ray edition (and I don't even have a Blu-ray player but I couldn't miss out on figs like Blue Nightwing and Trickster :tongue:)

Edited by Duncan Young

That new flash cowl looks absolutely fantastic! Hopefully some details on the sets come out soon, fingers crossed!

37 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'd say he's definitely got a new helmet mold. As for John- he's probably in one of those Lego DC films that you can only get the figure if you buy the Blu-ray edition (and I don't even have a Blu-ray player but I couldn't miss out on figs like Blue Nightwing and Trickster :tongue:)

A Green Lantern is rumored for the film, so it might be possible that he's in a set/a fellow GL sharing the same torso will appear in a set.

1 hour ago, Master_Data said:

Hide contents

A Green Lantern is rumored for the film, so it might be possible that he's in a set/a fellow GL sharing the same torso will appear in a set.

The figure wouldn't appear in a movie set, it's clearly a comic book variant. Not to say a Green Lantern might not appear, but this John Stewart is clearly comic book by the simple detail

Wouldn't be surprised if cyborg has some sort of stud shooting arm mold