2 minutes ago, Krulis said:

The "exclusive item" is random  year 1, wave 1 fun pack (Bad Cop, Unikitty, Benny, Cyborg, Wonder Woman).

lol aren't a lot of those already on clearance and sold in dollar shops?

51 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Btw when are we getting more news on justice league sets

I'd certainly like to see minifigures as featured in the Lego Batman Movie – new Green Arrow, Zan & Jayna etc. i'd also love to see comic-accurate Firestorm as a minifigure.

Hopefully we get something this year.

3 hours ago, deskp said:

lol aren't a lot of those already on clearance and sold in dollar shops?

Yes.

2 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Btw when are we getting more news on justice league sets

NYTF should give us some info on the sets hopefully, but i'm uncertain if we'll get much.

The next revealed DCEU set would probably be the Wonder Woman set. Though we did not see the box art for this set, we are aware of what it contains thanks to Delta_customs. The film, being released in June, makes sense for the set to be the first we hear more news on. Though because it apparently contains the main villain of her film, who has not yet been shown, its possible it wont be revealed anytime soon.

At the moment we've seen the box art of the Justice League sets, but it would'nt be too wise to reveal them at this stage. We have barely seen any of the locations, we still have'nt seen how/where Superman returns and we still have'nt seen Steppenwolf or the Parademons revealed yet in the trailers. As such i doubt DC would want the reveal of the villain to come in a Lego set shown over 6 months prior to the film.

Edited by Scarilian

It's strange to me they even showed the boxes at the german toyfair  for Justice League.  movie is 9 months off.

It feels like showing anything at all that early would indicate a more proper reveal much sooner that anticipated, but i wouldn't think so.

With wonder woman they could show off parts of the set without revealing the villain build. They did with the Batmobile at comic con, without showing the lexcorp truck or the other minifigures it came with. That of course was something iconic.

Mattel just yesterday revealed their wonder woman toys as a toy fair preview. So that movie could be a bit of a push this toy fair. :classic:

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

NYTF should give us some info on the sets hopefully, but i'm uncertain if we'll get much.

The next revealed DCEU set would probably be the Wonder Woman set. Though we did not see the box art for this set, we are aware of what it contains thanks to Delta_customs. The film, being released in June, makes sense for the set to be the first we hear more news on. Though because it apparently contains the main villain of her film, who has not yet been shown, its possible it wont be revealed anytime soon.

At the moment we've seen the box art of the Justice League sets, but it would'nt be too wise to reveal them at this stage. We have barely seen any of the locations, we still have'nt seen how/where Superman retrurns and we still have'nt seen Steppenwolf or the Parademons revealed yet in the trailers. As such i doubt DC would want the reveal of the villain to come in a Lego set shown over 6 months prior to the film.

Delta also said that WW movie set is exclusive and exclusive sets are never shown at Toy Fairs. We'd be lucky to get some pics a few weeks before it hugest released.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Delta also said that WW movie set is exclusive and exclusive sets are never shown at Toy Fairs. We'd be lucky to get some pics a few weeks before it hugest released.

Interestingly enough, the press release from DC mentions the Wonder Woman set.

Thanks!^

" The “Wonder Woman” feature will also be supported by global partners The LEGO Group with an exciting construction set inspired by adventurous moments from the film, "

"  Also supporting “Justice League” is global partner The LEGO Group, with exciting construction sets inspired by memorable scenes from the film "

General WB DC toy fair press release. It obviously doesn't confirm anything to show up publicly or at all.

16 hours ago, Lyichir said:

That's not the new fig. I made the same mistake when I first saw this news. Zoom in on the image. The Wonder Woman actually visible in the "window" on the front of the book is decidedly a different design.

Oh goodness thank you for clearing up my idiocy. Easy mistake to make, but I should know to be a little more perceptive by now.

I'm glad to see that we're getting Convergence Wonder Woman, but I doubt I'll make much effort to get her. I'm not crazy about that costume, I never was, and I don't see many uses for the parts either. I'm gonna put my money on John being some kind of promo figure, but I would hope so hard that there's just a set we haven't heard about yet. Sad thing is that he'll be the only entirely new hero we get this year from DC, save for any more surprises.

9 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'm glad to see that we're getting Convergence Wonder Woman, but I doubt I'll make much effort to get her. I'm not crazy about that costume, I never was, and I don't see many uses for the parts either. I'm gonna put my money on John being some kind of promo figure, but I would hope so hard that there's just a set we haven't heard about yet. Sad thing is that he'll be the only entirely new hero we get this year from DC, save for any more surprises.

People hated that design as well as the other redesigns such as chappie batman

So excited that Toy fair is just a few days away! Can't wait to see whats revealed, especially info about the JL sets. If by some chance someone is going, be as descriptive as possible XD

Is it just me or does Superman's ''s'' look totally different?

On 2/9/2017 at 5:53 PM, Mat099 said:

David Goyer also said "Batman Vs. Superman is where you go when you admit to yourself that you’ve exhausted all possibilities. It’s like Frankenstein meets Wolfman or Freddy Vs. Jason. It’s somewhat of an admission that this franchise is on its last gasp."  :laugh:

(And he was kind of right...)

Can we stay on topic? :)

3 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

Just a quick friendly heads up - mods don't really like it when people mini mod.

3 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

Is that the Superman on the Justice League box art we've seen? I can't remember it, going to have to go back and dig it out! I'd welcome another Superman variant, I'm definitely most excited about seeing the new Flash in Lego form though :).

4 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

Please don't mini Mod the topic. That's the Moderators responsibility. Use the report button to report off-topic content. Thanks!

Yes, I'm curious to see if the Lego superman will be different than the BvS Superman, that's why i mentioned the difference. :)

17 hours ago, Jim said:

Please don't mini Mod the topic. That's the Moderators responsibility. Use the report button to report off-topic content. Thanks!

Oh, sorry. I Didn't know that was a reportable offence. Thanks. :)

22 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

Looks the exact same to me. It's probably just the persepctive. 

Edited by Delta Customs

4 hours ago, Lego4366 said:

Oh, sorry. I Didn't know that was a reportable offence. Thanks. :)

No worries. We all make the same mistake at least once during our active EB membership  :wink: 

LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes returns for a sixth year with new Mighty Micros, each featuring a DC Super Hero and a DC Super-Villain and their vehicles, including Superman vs. Bizarro. Additional sets tied to theatrical releases of the highly-anticipated Wonder Woman and Justice League feature films will be revealed later this year for children to build exciting scenes form the big screen. Sets range from $9.99 to $129.99.

So 129 bucks Justice league set as reported before now confirmed. I remain certain its the flying fox. (potentially including brick built steppenwolf, hopefully bigfig)

I just hope such an expensive set in the range means more new unique minifigures!

Edited by deskp

51 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

That big 130 dollar set better have a great build and some epic figs for that price. Then again, I'll probably buy it regardless...  

The price gives me a little bit of a hope for a Mera figure.

A $130 movie set? Wow, Lego must have extremely high hopes for Justice League. The highest priced set a Marvel movie has ever had is $80. I bet the figures will be amazing, I'm just not sure I'll be willing to drop $130 for a vehicle...

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

A $130 movie set? Wow, Lego must have extremely high hopes for Justice League. The highest priced set a Marvel movie has ever had is $80. I bet the figures will be amazing, I'm just not sure I'll be willing to drop $130 for a vehicle...

Well  it's another big black BATMAN vehicle, that might be what the confidence comes from.  At this price it very well might have room to put the batmobile inside!

Though the Batjet retired after just one year, but that might have been to clear way for lego batman movie sets.

Oh and for fun:   The combined 3 BVS sets cost 103 $