That's awesome, I had been using the hal jordan torso  with the first order officer head but that is much better.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Cool! I grew up on Justice League Unlimited, so John Stewart has always been my "definitive" Green Lantern. Now I'll just need a Hawkgirl!

Yessss hopefully this means we'll see some more Lanterns soon!

I wish we could have a new hair mold with him, preferably something to look more close-cropped or trimmed, like John has sometimes and Falcon had in the MCU, but I'll be popping it off and making him bald anyway haha

EDIT: It's expected, since this is a bonus fig, but the non-dual molded legs are meh. Oh well, at least he'll blend in better with Hal's legs lol

Edited by retrotaco

15 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Anyone know when this book will come out?

Official publication date is May 2nd.

Ya know, I was trying not to drool today, and thanks to that fig, I seemed to have failed.

I looooove that it gives him the green eyes from the cartoon. He quite often doesn't get them in depictions, and it's my absolute favorite!

Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

Ya know, I was trying not to drool today, and thanks to that fig, I seemed to have failed.

I looooove that it gives him the green eyes from the cartoon. He quite often doesn't get them in depictions, and it's my absolute favorite!

I love the Green Eyes too - without a domino mask, he looks 'depowered' without the green eyes IMO

So excited to pick him up! On the one hand, I'm happy we're getting him, but on the other, it's a shame he doesn't appear in a set, because that would probably give us a few more GL characters. I thought LEGO was going towards more GL sets with Lego Batman 3's major Lantern Planet focus, but I guess not...

19 minutes ago, retrotaco said:

I love the Green Eyes too - without a domino mask, he looks 'depowered' without the green eyes IMO

And they've certainly improved on the green eye look since they were used on Ra's. Now if we could get Hawkgirl and Wally West figs we'd be all set...

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

So excited to pick him up! On the one hand, I'm happy we're getting him, but on the other, it's a shame he doesn't appear in a set, because that would probably give us a few more GL characters. I thought LEGO was going towards more GL sets with Lego Batman 3's major Lantern Planet focus, but I guess not...

My guess would be that they're banking on the familiarity of John over the other GLs (to the general public) will help move units, while AFOLs will pick up a Green Lantern based set no matter which Lanterns are in it?

1 hour ago, legozebra said:
1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

And they've certainly improved on the green eye look since they were used on Ra's. Now if we could get Hawkgirl and Wally West figs we'd be all set...

If you don't mind the lack of details the Mighty Micro Flash is a pretty decent Wally West JL Flash

For those who order Brick Loot, the new box comes with a really nice custom Wally West Flash minifigure.

It's also weird to me how we're not getting any real comic sets this year.

2 hours ago, Nexo Bricks said:

For those who order Brick Loot, the new box comes with a really nice custom Wally West Flash minifigure.

It's also weird to me how we're not getting any real comic sets this year.

Weird, but not too surprising, with how movie-heavy this year got. At least TLBM designs are fairly comic-booky, and Mighty Micros can at least be tweaked.

5 hours ago, retrotaco said:

Yessss hopefully this means we'll see some more Lanterns soon!

I wish we could have a new hair mold with him, preferably something to look more close-cropped or trimmed, like John has sometimes and Falcon had in the MCU, but I'll be popping it off and making him bald anyway haha

EDIT: It's expected, since this is a bonus fig, but the non-dual molded legs are meh. Oh well, at least he'll blend in better with Hal's legs lol

Perhaps we'll see whatever hair it is that Zane has in the Lego Ninjago Movie will come in black? That might be nice.

On 2/9/2017 at 6:53 PM, Mat099 said:

David Goyer also said "Batman Vs. Superman is where you go when you admit to yourself that you’ve exhausted all possibilities. It’s like Frankenstein meets Wolfman or Freddy Vs. Jason. It’s somewhat of an admission that this franchise is on its last gasp."  :laugh:

(And he was kind of right...)

Oh yeah, I forgot, David Goyer is just kind of a hypocritical pretentious ***wipe! :laugh:

On 2/9/2017 at 9:02 PM, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Except it was barely the second movie, but let's not veer into this topic.

I'm just wondering how Cyborg's arm cannon will be handled on the minifigure. It looks like a handheld accessory from the blurry picture, and the closest piece I can think of is that one female ghostbusters cannon in that one dimensions story pack, yet I'm not sure if that piece would look so good.

It looks to me like a new arm, judging by the details closer to the torso. I'm pretty sure they won't just use the same old stud shooter, though, since this Cyborg's gun-arm looks waaaaay different from the traditional one.

20 hours ago, Shahennian said:

Delta customs just released a picture of John Stewart on IG!!

1 minute ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

So thebrickfan just posted this image, looks like we are getting a new 52 version of Wonder Woman... 

Pretty cool looking. Wondering how we'll get John. A Lego DVD exclusive?