3 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Yeah but they minidoll eyes don't match up with Minifigure eyes. So no. Your wrong.

You said head size, which they are the same, so he wasn't wrong. As for the eyes they aren't placed as high as regular minifigure eyes, you're right on that count. Interestingly, after testing out some superhero helmets (Flash helmet and old Batgirl cowl) on the minidolls I can say that Lego only needs to make the eye holes slightly bigger on the bottom half to make them line up correctly. It was only a hair off for those two pieces. So Lego could very easily make helmet/cowls that work for both, but that doesn't mean they'd bother to.

4 hours ago, strangely said:

You said head size, which they are the same, so he wasn't wrong. As for the eyes they aren't placed as high as regular minifigure eyes, you're right on that count. Interestingly, after testing out some superhero helmets (Flash helmet and old Batgirl cowl) on the minidolls I can say that Lego only needs to make the eye holes slightly bigger on the bottom half to make them line up correctly. It was only a hair off for those two pieces. So Lego could very easily make helmet/cowls that work for both, but that doesn't mean they'd bother to.

They also have different sized heads. The hair pieces are still compatible but they look out if proportional. So again you're all wrong and I'm right. But at least you know what I'm talking about. 

3 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

They also have different sized heads. The hair pieces are still compatible but they look out if proportional. So again you're all wrong and I'm right. But at least you know what I'm talking about. 

I'm sorry but condescending much? :look:

48 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Bang on. It feels like some sort of pissing contest!

Getting it back on track, I'm not a fan of minidolls but intrigued to see what this Flash will look like! 

16 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

15 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Bang on. It feels like some sort of pissing contest!

Getting it back on track, I'm not a fan of minidolls but intrigued to see what this Flash will look like! 

100%

There's going to be a DC Comics Super Heroes Build Your Own Adventure book coming out. It's unknown who will be included, but they're normally not exclusive. However, the builds in here could be interesting. We'll see who it is when we get pictures.

5 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

There's going to be a DC Comics Super Heroes Build Your Own Adventure book coming out. It's unknown who will be included, but they're normally not exclusive. However, the builds in here could be interesting. We'll see who it is when we get pictures.

I was in the store today and I'm pretty sure I saw that book on the shelf.  I'm not 100% positive that was the one, but even so I didn't really look at it closely to say what was in it. Sorry. :sceptic:

Edit: Just looked through the different Lego DC books on Amazon and I can't find the one that looked like it.  Now, I'm pretty sure it is it.  I'll try and get back to that store and see if I can find it again.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

3 hours ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

I was in the store today and I'm pretty sure I saw that book on the shelf.  I'm not 100% positive that was the one, but even so I didn't really look at it closely to say what was in it. Sorry. :sceptic:

Edit: Just looked through the different Lego DC books on Amazon and I can't find the one that looked like it.  Now, I'm pretty sure it is it.  I'll try and get back to that store and see if I can find it again.

Alright! Whenever you have the chance, that'd be great! Thanks!

2 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

@JACKATTACKS

Hey brother, when are the new mighty micros comming to us.

Shot G

Nice to see another Aussie on here! Frankly I have no clue when they come out :(  Sorry

When do they come out in the rest of the world? I'd assume they are all released at the same time? Although it seems sometimes the USA gets the sets ahead like we have seen with the Lego Batman Movie.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

Finally got 76068 yesterday and I switched the legs on both. Pretty happy to have a Bizarro and a Superboy now. 

345onpk.jpg

They look pretty awesome! The only thing'd I'd do is switch out that hair for Bizarro.... I like the SDCC one much better. 

6 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

They look pretty awesome! The only thing'd I'd do is switch out that hair for Bizarro.... I like the SDCC one much better. 

I was thinking about it but the hairpiece it comes with reminds me of the silver age Bizarro so I'll probably leave it as is. 

2nu6puh.jpg

Edited by jurrobear

8 hours ago, jurrobear said:

Finally got 76068 yesterday and I switched the legs on both. Pretty happy to have a Bizarro and a Superboy now. 

I think I'm gonna swap the heads out on mine, but that does make a pretty great Clark Kent Superboy and Bizarro! 

Does anyone know of a light-blue sleeved/caucasian fleshy forearm dual molded armpiece? I'm hoping to mix and match MM Superman to make a t-shirt and jeans styled look like he occasionally has.

10 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Does anyone know of a light-blue sleeved/caucasian fleshy forearm dual molded armpiece? I'm hoping to mix and match MM Superman to make a t-shirt and jeans styled look like he occasionally has.

I feel like the closest you'll get is the Alice minifigure but it's a lighter shade of blue. 

16 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

There's also Finn from adventure time, but it's a different shade of blue. They haven't made the normal blue for dual molded arms.

Man dc is going to clean out my wallet next year.  Going to be a great year. For all the aussies out there, lego site seems to have the 2017 sets up under DC for the micros and girls theme.  

Saw a TON of those big Lego minifgure banks/clocks/statues (like the Ninjago one on the main page) and thought it'd be really cool to see some DC characters who grow (or are already gigantic) made in that scale, but then it clicked that it's only really like Giganta and, uh... Chemo?  who are that big in the DCU.  Apache Chief maybe lol

So, yeah, doubt we'll see that but it'd be pretty great.