I'd say the blonde boy could be Flash, since he doesn't really wear a mask all that often. Could be just a generic civilian, though. Steve Trevor hasn't appeared in the show at all yet, at least not that I remember. Granny Goodness and the Female Furies were the big bads of the D2V movie they did, so I'd say it's Granny Goodness and not Lena Luthor (who also hasn't appeared, while Lex has been confirmed to appear at some point). I'll definitely get Krypto, so long as he's not one of the big, obnoxious animal molds like the Friends line uses. The Female Furies also sound pretty tantalizing, especially since their hair is one of the hardest things to purist.

Oh, do you know what the new Mr. Freeze looks like at all?

I'd say the blonde boy could be Flash, since he doesn't really wear a mask all that often. Could be just a generic civilian, though. Steve Trevor hasn't appeared in the show at all yet, at least not that I remember. Granny Goodness and the Female Furies were the big bads of the D2V movie they did, so I'd say it's Granny Goodness and not Lena Luthor (who also hasn't appeared, while Lex has been confirmed to appear at some point). I'll definitely get Krypto, so long as he's not one of the big, obnoxious animal molds like the Friends line uses. The Female Furies also sound pretty tantalizing, especially since their hair is one of the hardest things to purist.

Steve Trevor appeared in "Hero of the Year" and in the book "Final:Crisis". I guess it could be Flash but I'd imagine "Whisper" would've recognized him. I imagine Krypto will look like a Friends dog, just with their ears up, little girls seem to love that type of animal. :P

Whisper said that there's a junior set with Mr Freeze. Check the last few pages

Which is awesome since Mr.Freeze is my second favorite Batman villain behind The Joker. also Mr.Freeze is appearing in a small Lego Batman movie set. so its great to get Mr.Freeze in more sets.

I think Mr. Freeze junior set (if is true) will be based on Justice League Action :P

Edited by LegoRomania

It'll probably be the Mr freeze from the 2013 set like the last juniors set with Loki. Hey, that's good for those who didn't get him.

If that's the case, I will be so happy! I missed that figure and got Arctic Batman and Aquaman through other means, and was planning on buying the Batboat separately. I hope it's the same Mr. Freeze, or at least a cool new redesign!

It'll probably be the Mr freeze from the 2013 set like the last juniors set with Loki. Hey, that's good for those who didn't get him.

On one hand, I wouldn't mind that, because I could get some real mileage out of his head. On the other, I'd really prefer something new, preferably with goggles.

On one hand, I wouldn't mind that, because I could get some real mileage out of his head. On the other, I'd really prefer something new, preferably with goggles.

Does the Lego Batman Movie Mr. Freeze have goggles? If so I will definitely be pairing that head with my figure from the 2013 Aquaman set.

From what I'm seeing it looks like we will be getting Mr Freeze in two sets. One in Lego Batman Movie then possibly in a junior sets if that turns out to be true. Which would be great!

Does the Lego Batman Movie Mr. Freeze have goggles? If so I will definitely be pairing that head with my figure from the 2013 Aquaman set.

Someone posted a high res photo of the villains somewhere, but I looked the image up and it looks like it has two red dots on the face

Hey does anyone know if we're getting sets for the Wonder Woman movie coming out next year? I'd prefer Lego make sets for that rather than this "Superhero Girls" line. Also it should be Superheroines. And What about Raven. I know she's coming in Lego Dimensions but I would like a regular minifigure for her. Honestly guys I'm not a fan of the "Superhero Girls" line. If all the figures are minidolls I'm gonna scream. I can't see why Lego couldn't make a comic Black Canary in a regular set to go with Green Arrow. Since this new line and Mighty Micros is gonna kill Comic based sets I'm not that happy. I sincerely hope they'll be sets for the Wonder Woman movie though.

Well since we are not getting any Lego DC comics sets because instead we are getting a ton of Lego Batman movie sets and since we are getting a Lego Batman movie summer wave as well I doubt we will get any Wonder Woman sets but we might see some Justice League sets late 2017 to go with The Justice League movie coming out. and Yes DC superheroes girls are all Minidolls. It seems like The Lego Batman Movie is more important to Lego than the Wonder Woman movie since LBM is their own movie. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Well since we are not getting any Lego DC comics sets because instead we are getting a ton of Lego Batman movie sets and since we are getting a Lego Batman movie summer wave as well I doubt we will get any Wonder Woman sets but we might see some Justice League sets late 2017 to go with The Justice League movie coming out. and Yes DC superheroes girls are all Minidolls. It seems like The Lego Batman Movie is more important to Lego than the Wonder Woman movie since LBM is their own movie.

Also more kids are going to see the Lego batman movie so they can sell more toys based on that

I hope we get at least one set for the solo Wonder Woman movie. Ant-Man and Dr Strange each got a set, so I don't see why Wonder Woman isn't equally deserving of a set (although I acknowledge the multitude of releases with The Lego Batman Movie and Justice League around the same time).

Isn't the Wonder Woman movie set in WWII?

I would love some updated Nazi, I mean..."Bad Guy" figures for Indiana Jones MOCs.

Isn't the Wonder Woman movie set in WWII?

I would love some updated Nazi, I mean..."Bad Guy" figures for Indiana Jones MOCs.

It takes place in WWI actually, so they should have no issue really with having to get around any particular symbol. Plus they could always do something with maybe Steve Trevor's plane on Themyscira with some Greek architecture. I'd love any set from this movie only for it to have more merchandise on the market (and for some amazon figures :grin:).

Hehe, GoldenNinja got ninja'd ;)

It's not ninja'd if it's an hour later.. :grin: Besides Wonderwoman has any of the 7 (#UnitetheSeven) appeared on the show?

I hope we get at least one set for the solo Wonder Woman movie. Ant-Man and Dr Strange each got a set, so I don't see why Wonder Woman isn't equally deserving of a set (although I acknowledge the multitude of releases with The Lego Batman Movie and Justice League around the same time).

Well yes I would like to see at least 1 Wonder Woman set like Ant-Man and Doctor Strange. But since we are getting LBM sets over comic book based sets and since we are getting a winter and summer wave of LBM sets. It pretty much seems like we won't be getting any WW sets. Its sad I know but Lego can only put out so many sets a year for each brand. We are getting like 15 or 16 Lego Batman sets this year including both Winter and Summer waves. And since they are putting out some Mighty Micros and possibly some JL movie sets I really don't see them putting out any WW sets but who I knows. I hope I am wrong though!