Here's the Atom Comic Con minifigure: http://www.brickhero...-lego-devoilee/

And here am I still waiting for that Lego Batman Movie set reveal.

Your not alone, every single day I hope that we will get a look at atleast 1 set... still within a couple of days we should get something.

That Atom figure looks pretty bad in my opinion especially the head/helmet.

What is up with the super hero girls sets? Are they still a thing? My oldest daughter was so excited when I told her about them, but it has been silent on those since the initial pres release...

I'm glad I'm not the only one asking this question. My daughter feels the same way.

The initial announcement was pretty much made at Comic Con last year. I noticed that other than a couple web cartoons, there really wasn't anything else. Then, we got a Free Comic Book Day comic at the beginning of May. And just the last few weeks, dolls have made it onto the shelves at Toys R Us and Walmart.

So I think the initial wave of product is just now starting to hit. I'm not sure why they made the announcement a year ago, and are just now bringing some product to market now. But, it's finally happening. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that the LEGO line is going to be a 2017 release, probably in the Winter wave (which would make it at the start of 2017, thread appropriate).

I'm glad I'm not the only one asking this question. My daughter feels the same way.

The initial announcement was pretty much made at Comic Con last year. I noticed that other than a couple web cartoons, there really wasn't anything else. Then, we got a Free Comic Book Day comic at the beginning of May. And just the last few weeks, dolls have made it onto the shelves at Toys R Us and Walmart.

So I think the initial wave of product is just now starting to hit. I'm not sure why they made the announcement a year ago, and are just now bringing some product to market now. But, it's finally happening. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that the LEGO line is going to be a 2017 release, probably in the Winter wave (which would make it at the start of 2017, thread appropriate).

I honestly hope the don't make the DC superhero girls line because I don't want to get Cheetah as a Doll I would rather have her as a minifigure.

I honestly hope the don't make the DC superhero girls line because I don't want to get Cheetah as a Doll I would rather have her as a minifigure.

I don't think it's been said that they will be dolls.

Yeah, that has never been officially stated, to my knowledge, so it could very well be minifigs. It's really a 50/50 whether they decide to make this line more in line with Friends or Super Heroes.

oh well i just assumed since its going to be for girls its going to be those minidolls . But i don't like the designs from the series.

So as to not get confused and have the same conversation in two places, please use the 2016 thread for discussion of the Atom minifigure. Thanks.

If Cheetah is released as a doll there isn't any reason she can't be in the main line too, like just about every other main character except Bumblebee has.

Yeah, that has never been officially stated, to my knowledge, so it could very well be minifigs. It's really a 50/50 whether they decide to make this line more in line with Friends or Super Heroes.

I'm curious how you came to that statistic. :sceptic: It's a girls' line. There will be mini-dolls, unless LEGO replaces them with minifigures across the board.

Edited by Super Fish Oil

I just found this poster for LEGO celebrating the 75th anniversary of Wonder Woman. It includes many iterations of Wonder Woman as well as characters we have never received from LEGO in sets; could it be hinting at some future minifigures? Whether or not this deserves to be in the 2017 thread is up to the moderators, but the fact that it includes possible future figures might make it belong in this forum

Hopefully this link works

Edited by ndunnavant

Cool to see Cheetah using the Tiger Lady CMF hairpiece as expected in the poster but a little strange that its the EXACT SAME with yellow ears.

Of course this is nothing to go by since as we know artists of these promo pieces take creative liberties a lot of the time but all of it is interesting to see none the less.

Cool to see Cheetah using the Tiger Lady CMF hairpiece as expected in the poster but a little strange that its the EXACT SAME with yellow ears.

Of course this is nothing to go by since as we know artists of these promo pieces take creative liberties a lot of the time but all of it is interesting to see none the less.

And it is extremely over detailed so there isn't anything directly from Lego.

New Darkseid on the very far right?

His design from the New 52 Justice League comic. Its a really nice artwork piece. I wouldn't count on seeing many (or any) of these in physical form but it's always great to see different forms of characters in minifig form.

That Ares looks great, would love to see that in real Minifig form down the line.

I know, I've been dying for an Ares! I'm still hopeful he'll be in the movie, and likewise a set. Is that a bit of a stretch for hoping? Absolutely.