I've just seen the design video for the new Lego Modular and it comes with a baby.  There defiantly going to have to reuse that mold for a Scarface surely.:pir-wub:

2 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I've just seen the design video for the new Lego Modular and it comes with a baby.  There defiantly going to have to reuse that mold for a Scarface surely.:pir-wub:

Or they could use the nanofigures.

they are the ones found in board games.

Edited by BrickRapper
Spelling errors

On 10/18/2016 at 6:17 PM, GentlemanJoker said:

I don't know if this has been stated before, but the little crystal creatures seem to have colors that correspond with emotions. For example, the red one looks angry, the yellow one looks scared, etc. Not too sure about some of the others though. But at least a couple match up with the power of that lantern color.

That's certainly interesting. Both Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire are secondary characters, and Sinestro is the headmaster of his own school. If they just went up against the New Gods, maybe the Lantern Corps is about to get some focus? Or maybe it's just a cute touch to their otherwise generic bad guys. DC Superhero Girls always manages to exceed my expectations, though, so who knows?

11 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I hope so. Do regular hat molds fit the baby heads? Because Scarface needs a hat more than anything. I doubt we'll see Scarface and the Ventriloquist any time too soon, what with this year being packed full and next year having 2 more (potentially 3) DC movies AND a new cartoon. Hope that Justice League Action puts him on for episode and lasts long through 2018.

On 18/10/2016 at 11:17 PM, GentlemanJoker said:

I don't know if this has been stated before, but the little crystal creatures seem to have colors that correspond with emotions. For example, the red one looks angry, the yellow one looks scared, etc. Not too sure about some of the others though. But at least a couple match up with the power of that lantern color.

The colour/emotion thing is a big part of the Green Lantern mythos though!

6 hours ago, dario2739 said:

The colour/emotion thing is a big part of the Green Lantern mythos though!

Exactly! I said that thinking that Green Lantern and the rest of the Lantern Corps may be involved with the creatures. Hopefully we'll get Hal eventually.

On 22 October 2016 at 8:45 AM, GentlemanJoker said:

Exactly! I said that thinking that Green Lantern and the rest of the Lantern Corps may be involved with the creatures. Hopefully we'll get Hal eventually.

Highly unlikely bro. GL is in the intro with his gf, carol ferris. Plus they are including flash in a set next wave. GL doesn't even appear in each episode. So why would he be included? 

1 minute ago, BrickRapper said:

Highly unlikely bro. GL is in the intro with his gf, carol ferris. Plus they are including flash in a set next wave. GL doesn't even appear in each episode. So why would he be included? 

This theme has been full of surprises. Yeah, we're probably not going to get him, but one can always hope. He'd probably be easy to produce, too.

23 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Lashina's in there and she's never been on the show, or anything else DCSHG related as far as I can tell. Hal's pretty likely, especially since the official website has a bio for him in their very selective list of secondary characters (including Beast Boy, Catwoman, Cheetah, and Hawkgirl)

Actually, what might really be worth noting: the "Meet the Heroes" section of their website has been updated with individual entries for Beast Boy, Hawkgirl, Starfire, and Killer Frost. Starfire has already started to show up in the toys, making her the first character outside of the main 7 to do so, so maybe we'll be seeing these 4 in minidoll form in the next wave? 

On October 24, 2016 at 3:35 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Actually, what might really be worth noting: the "Meet the Heroes" section of their website has been updated with individual entries for Beast Boy, Hawkgirl, Starfire, and Killer Frost. Starfire has already started to show up in the toys, making her the first character outside of the main 7 to do so, so maybe we'll be seeing these 4 in minidoll form in the next wave? 

I doubt it, probably in next year's wave. We're definitely getting Eclipso and there's a 99% chance were getting Mad Harriet and Flash. Don't forget we still don't have Katana and none of the first wave characters are in more than one set. Perhaps we may be suprised with Starfire, Frost of Hawkgirl but I'm doubtful due to there only being for sets.

12 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

I doubt it, probably in next year's wave. We're definitely getting Eclipso and there's a 99% chance were getting Mad Harriet and Flash. Don't forget we still don't have Katana and none of the first wave characters are in more than one set. Perhaps we may be suprised with Starfire, Frost of Hawkgirl but I'm doubtful due to there only being for sets.

Next year is what I meant. We already know what we're getting this year, at least for the most part.

Wait a minute, Eclipso? When and where is he showing up?

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Wait a minute, Eclipso? When and where is he showing up?

She is on the box art and will definitely be in the big summer set.

10 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Hopefully we get more variants and more mini dolls. I hope there is smother movie comming out soon so there can be more waves of sets.

There was a picture of Wonder Woman in a different outfit in her dorm room on LEGO.com. It's a shiny red top with white sleeves, hopefully we can get that whenever we get her invisible jet! 

36 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

There was a picture of Wonder Woman in a different outfit in her dorm room on LEGO.com. It's a shiny red top with white sleeves, hopefully we can get that whenever we get her invisible jet! 

I don't see another outfit.. just the shiny red one on everything we've seen so far,

Sorry to change the topic, but wasn't there a rumor a long time back about getting a Saturn Girl minifig? We've gotten Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad and I'd like to round out the team a little more. Was that rumor proven false or is she still coming?

Just now, BeKindRewind said:

Sorry to change the topic, but wasn't there a rumor a long time back about getting a Saturn Girl minifig? We've gotten Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad and I'd like to round out the team a little more. Was that rumor proven false or is she still coming?

I think that had something to do with us getting those two but not her, they all appeared in one of the animated movies. Maybe if they've got another one coming out she'll be the figure, but right now there's nothing.

5 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

I think that had something to do with us getting those two but not her, they all appeared in one of the animated movies. Maybe if they've got another one coming out she'll be the figure, but right now there's nothing.

Thanks for the response! Disappointed, though.

7 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Could you screenshot it and put it here. Thanks because I could also not find it. 

11 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

I'm really hoping and even expected Lego to release a Saturn Girl, but as we haven't seen a bit of evidence, I'm starting to wonder.  In years past, didn't we see leaks by this time of the year for the Superboy and Lightning Lad figures that eventually came out in Target gift cubes for the holidays?  I'm still holding out hope we'll see her as it only makes sense.  Those three Legionnaires appeared in the Lego DC video and they've given us two of the trilogy - just one more to go.

19 hours ago, Alien Hand said:

I'm really hoping and even expected Lego to release a Saturn Girl, but as we haven't seen a bit of evidence, I'm starting to wonder.  In years past, didn't we see leaks by this time of the year for the Superboy and Lightning Lad figures that eventually came out in Target gift cubes for the holidays?  I'm still holding out hope we'll see her as it only makes sense.  Those three Legionnaires appeared in the Lego DC video and they've given us two of the trilogy - just one more to go.

Bro. I don't think they will be releasing target exclusives this year. ?

Edited by BrickRapper

On 10/28/2016 at 4:38 AM, BrickRapper said:

Bro. I don't think they will be releasing target exclusives this year. ?

I get that you guys want Saturn Girl. So do I. But for the rest of the world it is very hard for us to get our hands on these Target exclusives. 

This is entirely baseless speculation, so nobody take this as actual rumor, but looking at Deathstroke's DCEU costume, if he does appear in Justice League, and if he also appears in a Justice League set, he could plausibly use the new Iron Man helmet mold we've seen in the mighty micro for next year.

29 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

This is entirely baseless speculation, so nobody take this as actual rumor, but looking at Deathstroke's DCEU costume, if he does appear in Justice League, and if he also appears in a Justice League set, he could plausibly use the new Iron Man helmet mold we've seen in the mighty micro for next year.

I could see that happen and we could get a Slade head too. Good idea :classic:

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I get that you guys want Saturn Girl. So do I. But for the rest of the world it is very hard for us to get our hands on these Target exclusives. 

Go on eBay. Yeah they cost a bit but that's life.