New Darkseid on the very far right?

It looks like it's directly from either Justice League Doom or Justice League War animated movie. (Based on Wonder Woman's design and the way she is attacking Darkseid.)

I have a dumb question, for the Rhas online exclusive set, what's the turn around time for them to sell them at stores?

Found this on Instagram: A look at the Batman Movie minifigures (Joker, Robin with goggles/glasses?, Batgirl)

5c12yc.png

ohoeok.png

Edited by Cammo

This Joker looks so bad! I thought Lego will reuse standart Joker they used since 2012, but it's weird looking new one. Well maybe after watching movie his looks will make sense. And Robin looks strange as well, but Batgirl is fantastic!

This Joker looks so bad! I thought Lego will reuse standart Joker they used since 2012, but it's weird looking new one. Well maybe after watching movie his looks will make sense. And Robin looks strange as well, but Batgirl is fantastic!

Yeah, they look weird but I'm glad they do as I'm tired of the same old Joker and the reused Robins...

Oh, my God. Carrie Kelly Robin?

Ha-HAH! I thought the saaaame thing! Which is hilarious, because I'm just remembering that Robin is played by Michael Cera. So...Michael Cera=Carrie Kelley?

As for the Joker, he reminds me of the version from "the Batman" cartoon. Which is not a good thing at all, personally. But I'm definitely stoked to be seeing these! Robs and BG look good so far!

It looks like he's wearing a t-shirt.. why?

I love the inclusion of dual molded arms and legs though, probably the best thing LEGO has come out with in a while.

The discussion of those photos is now being carried on in three different topics simultaneously. Please keep it in the LEGO Batman Movie Set Rumors and Discussion thread, so we don't have so much overlap. Thanks.

No offence, but I don't really see the point in this thread. If what others have said is true, it appears there'll be no normal DC sets next Winter/Spring, and no real indication if we'll get any sets in the Summer either.

I don't know anything but I'm pretty sure the DC lineup is -

LEGO Batman Movie

DC Super Hero Girls

Mighty Micros

more

I think DC Girls could even get its own thread or MM and DCSHG in the DC thread while the two Batman Movie threads merge into one leaving only 2 DC threads.

Edited by CM4Sci

That comes out in November so that would either be in the 2nd half of the year or 2018.

Super Hero Girls will likely get its own thread as well. So, this thread is pretty much just to discuss the MIghty Micros?

I mean, we may get some sets if we're lucky, but at the moment is sounds unlikely with 13 LBM sets coming out (and if the figs are like what we saw in the poster above, I'll be getting none of these).

Then if there's nothing to discuss besides Mighty Micros and nobody wants to discuss them - let it die. I don't see the problem with that? A thread such as this does need to be active just for the sake of being active.

I don't want to split everything into separate topics down to having a Mighty Micros topic and maybe even a DC Girls topic if that's happening, but I imagine there will be quite a lot of excitement surrounding the LEGO Batman movie so I think it's worthwhile for that line to have its own dedicated, properly-titled thread.

Is it possible to maybe vote on this? I certainly would like to have all DC 2017 discussion in one thread, rather than split into two, three, or four threads. This has never been an issue before, but they're all clearly based on DC properties, using standard LEGO parts. If Superhero Girls is minidolls, I could see that being a separate thread, but that's about it.

Just my thoughts.

EDIT: Just saw Clone OPatra's reply. I understand your reasoning, but disagree with the outcome. Oh well, if the decision is made, the decision is made.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Is it possible to maybe vote on this? I certainly would like to have all DC 2017 discussion in one thread, rather than split into two, three, or four threads. This has never been an issue before, but they're all clearly based on DC properties, using standard LEGO parts. If Superhero Girls is minidolls, I could see that being a separate thread, but that's about it.

Just my thoughts.

EDIT: Just saw Clone OPatra's reply. I understand your reasoning, but disagree with the outcome. Oh well, if the decision is made, the decision is made.

I'm with you. I would like one forum with Rumors and Discussion based about sets based on characters from DC comics. I think that the movie forum should be merged with this one, maybe under a new title that covers them both. I mean, the movie wave is replacing a standard DC wave, so it makes sense to put them together. Even if minidolls, I want to read about all DC characters in one place. Doesn't that make some rational sense? Wouldn't that resolve the endless "your comments belong in another thread" we are going to get for the next 6 months?

WjGjBzL.jpg

Are you at SDCC or what?

Where did you found those pictures?

Also,I like boxes design and the logo design.

Edited by LegoRomania

He mentioned in another thread he found them on Twitter. I'm not surprised that pics are out there tho....final set up was today, and Preview Night starts in about 45 minutes.

What is up with the super hero girls sets? Are they still a thing? My oldest daughter was so excited when I told her about them, but it has been silent on those since the initial pres release...

The general DCSG toys are no longer Target exclusive, so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something sooner than later now.