P3_Super_Bee

Possible new Speed Champions set? New FORD GT / Classic GT40

Wow! Cars look great and what a fun video. I'd buy both for sure. I'd love to have that vintage Ford race suit too.

Too bad it's just for promo purposes. Maybe they'll come around next year. Stranger things have happened.

The Ford looks beautiful. I think we can do reverse engineering already now. ;)

Max

Edited by MaxSupercars

They say that this isn't going to make it as a proper Lego set, but I think they're lying there. There's an all new piece on the front of the new GT. I'm calling it now, this'll be in the 2017 SC line-up. I bet it'll be!

Dear god please! My favorite car of all time. I'll have to rework my moc, theyve solved a few problems in my design lol

Dear god please! My favorite car of all time. I'll have to rework my moc, theyve solved a few problems in my design lol

What a coincidence! The Ford GT is my favourite car ever too! I really, really hope this is a 2017 release! More Speed Champions are good in my book!

I definatly hope for more classic race cars. I was a bit dissapointed with the look of the 917k, my second favorite car lol, but some good design ideas to improve my moc though. Ideally i'd love a gulf livery gt, but awesome potential model anyway:)

Hah I wouldn't be surprised if those two GTs show up in the January catalogs though. Still hoping that they get whupped by the yellow Vettes this weekend in Le Mans though :grin:

Lego replied to the video: "Hi there :) Unfortunately not, they only made this model for this celebration video :)"

Lego replied to the video: "Hi there :) Unfortunately not, they only made this model for this celebration video :)"

They say that this isn't going to make it as a proper Lego set, but I think they're lying there. There's an all new piece on the front of the new GT. I'm calling it now, this'll be in the 2017 SC line-up. I bet it'll be!

Congratulations to the winner. Time to make the Lego 2016 Leman LM-GTE pro champion - Ford GT happen!

Hooray! I'm so happy the GT won its class. Back to the old Ford/Ferrari rivalry. I love it.

Couldn't take it, here's our go at the classic GT40.

cool video + soundtrack and splendid model! - allthough there are some areas that dont match the original one in the video, im really liking how the back was done here :wink: Will be hard to tell how it was done exactly^^ also, grey is a pretty nice colour or this one :)

If you still want to have a look at a different front, actual back windowing and video correct sides, you should check out this thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=135366

you will also find some more models other users have done based on the video/file :thumbup:

cheers!

The one on the left looks official, esp. with those new parts on the front and near the rear wheelwells. I don't know about the one on the right... it looks kind of strange around the hood area, but you never know what new things they might do. So yeah, this could well be the "two cars pitted against each other" set of 2017...