Hi, LEGO pirates fans. This is my next creation. To build it I combined 7416, 6286, 70413 It seems, there are no stairs in any pirate sets in 2015. LEGO designers were more attentive to such details before. I know it because I've been collecting LEGO sets for more than 25 years now. Every time I create something, I wonder how other LEGO fans like it. If you like my creations you can support them in LEGO ideas. C & C are welcome

You can find it in LEGO ideas.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/144478

http://www.us.lego.c...ee4d26d?index=1

I updated the ship in LEGO Galleries. Hope you like it. Waiting for your comments.

2504963-o_1al7cla91i731ojbh03cralm8m-full.jpg

https://lh3.googleus...gCCo/s576/1.jpg

I updated it in LEGO ideas. Waiting for your opinions

DSCF7193.JPG

I made it longer and it has 12 guns now. C&C are welcome

Edited by Staslegomaster

Interesting build. I like how you use the sails from official sets, epically the old skull print raft sail as a topgallant. It is clearly a MOC though so I’m going to move it over to that forum. Thanks for sharing.

I'll refer you to my comments on the slootter thread for my suggestions. This picture is the best one you've posted yet.

Interesting build. I like how you use the sails from official sets, epically the old skull print raft sail as a topgallant. It is clearly a MOC though so I’m going to move it over to that forum. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your fast and detailed reply and support. Any healthy criticism is welcome because if somebody criticizes my creations it can mean they like them. And are attentive to details. If I am completely honest I don't see a purely pirates set getting anywhere close to the 10k support though it's a dream of any LEGO fan. -And The Flying Dutchman can prove the possibility. I hope my ship will become an official LEGO set.I think pirate Lego Ideas are always worth trying. Perhaps LEGO fans will support pirate projects not only because they like them but also just as a way of telling Lego we are still here and let them not forget us. I am trying to have fun with my Lego and want everyone else to enjoy it too, in whatever way they choose. I failed to add its link to my signature. Please remind me how to do it, will you?

Nice build, I think your best yet.

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you like it. You can support and follow it in LEGO ideas so that it is added to your collection one day!

The attention to detail in that ship is remarkable! Great work. pir_laugh2.gif

I plan to add a part of ship middle, a couple of cannons and make the captain's cabin not so square in the nearest future. Then you can see my updates in LEGO ideas. I hope you and your friends support and follow me there. Vany thanks. Pirates are for ever!!!

It always bothers me when a MOC thread doesn't have images in the thread:

2504963-o_1al7cla91i731ojbh03cralm8m-full.jpg

This is a really nice ship. The red color scheme looks good, and the sails are great. I also like the added touch of the big axe up front.

Nice work!

Edited by x105Black

This is the first time I've gotten a really clear view of her. Did you use a stern prefab piece for the bow, in order to give it that sleek look? If so, that's ingenious! I'd like to reiterate that I like how the hull lines make her look really fast.

This is the first time I've gotten a really clear view of her. Did you use a stern prefab piece for the bow, in order to give it that sleek look? If so, that's ingenious! I'd like to reiterate that I like how the hull lines make her look really fast.

You're the first one to notice I used a stern prefab piece for the bow, You're very attentive. I hope you and your friends support it in LEGO ideas. There are some other pictures of it in LEGO Galleries. Please have a look.

I really like the shaping that you've done around the mid-section part of the hull there. Also, red pirate ships are becoming a rarity, so it's nice to see one for a change. I will definitely support this on LEGO ideas right now. pirate_classic.gif

I really like the shaping that you've done around the mid-section part of the hull there. Also, red pirate ships are becoming a rarity, so it's nice to see one for a change. I will definitely support this on LEGO ideas right now. pirate_classic.gif

Thanks a lot. I hope lots of fans will fillow your advice.