This set is a Must Have for me. I have been interested in Space Exploration in general and Space Rockets and Space Stations in particular since I was 6 years old. It was actually a year or two before I got into Lego building.

I will definetly buy The Saturn V on day one, or is it possible that it will be available for VIP customers before the actual release day? 

Edited by Mosse1997

Does anyone know if this is getting an early VIP release? just that a few auctions on eBay state they will have it on May 27th.

16 hours ago, Andyperkins said:

Does anyone know if this is getting an early VIP release? just that a few auctions on eBay state they will have it on May 27th.

Some people were able to order one from Walmart.  As for Lego outlets, it appears that it will not be released in the US either at online S&H or at Lego Stores until June 1.  So those of us who plan on spending/earning VIP points have to wait until then.  

For those in the UK I just found out that John Lewis have it instock for £109.99, ordered mine and due to get it tomorrow :)

23 hours ago, CopMike said:

LEGO Ideas Signing event in Vienna :sweet:!

9075-Nasa_event_Vienna_Flyer-1zDiOVQi-dw

Do you know or anyone else know if it's anywhere in Sweden yet?

Apparently at least one independent retailer in Australia has been told that they wont be getting any supply of the Saturn V until July.

14 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Apparently at least one independent retailer in Australia has been told that they wont be getting any supply of the Saturn V until July.

Toy Corner in Dernancourt stated that they will be getting that supply in June, according to Facebook.

That post was on the 18th of May and the report I saw about the delay was dated to Yesterday so its highly likely that Toy Corner has also received such a notice in the time since they posted that post on Facebook...

It's this set that got me interested in lego again (and also how I found this community). I haven't played with it since I was a kid, but I am really thinking about buying this set. It looks so awesome and the Apollo project always fascinated me.

2 hours ago, Daniel Jackson said:

It's this set that got me interested in lego again (and also how I found this community). I haven't played with it since I was a kid, but I am really thinking about buying this set. It looks so awesome and the Apollo project always fascinated me.

Well may I just say a warm welcome to Eurobricks! Also glad to see you have interest in it! It looks like an amazing set and one that I will certainly not miss out on! But remember once you buy one...your going to want more Lego :wink:

FYI, for those in QLD looking to head to Dreamworld on Thursday to pick up a Saturn V, you should be there as early as possible (I intend to be there at opening most likely)

On 5/28/2017 at 3:42 AM, azog said:

Well may I just say a warm welcome to Eurobricks! Also glad to see you have interest in it! It looks like an amazing set and one that I will certainly not miss out on! But remember once you buy one...your going to want more Lego :wink:

Thanks! This indeed looks like something that could easily become addicting. I've always been kind of 'fidgety' with my hands, so Lego seems the perfect answer to that. I'm already looking at some other sets. Some of those Star Wars ones look really nice.

But first, this Saturn! I really hope local toy stores will have it in stock.

Do you think that this would fit most YouTube reviewers' studios due to its size? :grin: people like Jang haven't reviewed it yet (but Brickset has)

11 minutes ago, JamPotStudios said:

Does anyone know if this will be limited stock? I might not be able to get it until the end of July, but I really don't want to miss out!

Its not a Lego store exclusive so doubt stock will be hard to come by and its going to be around for awhile yet.

Finished by build last night, fantastic looking set and uses building techniques I have never seen before.

Lego.com shop online is now taking orders (at least from the Netherlands). 

36 minutes ago, jfbat said:

Lego.com shop online is now taking orders (at least from the Netherlands). 

I have Pre-ordered from Sweden now!

EDIT: Lego.com Shop Status changed from "Pre-order" to "Available now".

Edited by Mosse1997

Available for Australia as well.

I will be at the Dreamworld store tomorrow when they open and hopefully I will get one :)

Woohoo! It's available for France too, I just placed my order! (But it's not out on the UK Lego site, at least not yet...)

55 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Woohoo! It's available for France too, I just placed my order! (But it's not out on the UK Lego site, at least not yet...)

It's on the UK site now, I've just had a look. 

Patiently waiting here in Canada !

How easy was it to get online ? Do I take the morning off tomorrow to go line up ?