Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus #5

Wow, I almost missed this, because it's in the town section now...

Brilliant comic Hinckley! All the weird sequences were a riot, and there was more than a few times when I burst out laughing.

Great job, certainly one of your best. *wub*

Wow, I almost missed this, because it's in the town section now...

Well, don't you check my website regularly? :'-(

Brilliant comic Hinckley! All the weird sequences were a riot, and there was more than a few times when I burst out laughing.

Great job, certainly one of your best. *wub*

Thank you! What's so cool about everyone liking this one so much is that it was written by me and Ras and Copmike. We each wrote our own dreams-well Ras needed some help :-P -and I wrote the story that tied it together. Copmike built the campfire and the two elephants & the three of us built the snowmobile. X-D

Thanks Sir Dillon. If you look really closely, you're in there too... :-$ (hint: it's in Ras's dream and you have to know your sig-fig real well to spot you...)

Well, don't you check my website regularly? :'-(

Normally, but I had to take a break for the holidays because I wasn't getting anything else done. :-/

Thanks Sir Dillon. If you look really closely, you're in there too...

Sweet! 8-

I'm very glad you revived this. Now I get to promote the next issue which should be out soon and plant the seed that someone dies... 8-|

OMG! I can't believe I missed this. It rules Hinkie!

It's been way too long... just popped back because I recently saw some new pirate lego in a local store... WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT???? Yuk! Love the minifigs but hate how you have to build the sails with bricks and sharks etc etc.

Edited by cutlass_iz

OMG! I can't believe I missed this. It rules Hinkie!

It's been way too long... just popped back because I recently saw some new pirate lego in a local store... WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT???? Yuk! Love the minifigs but hate how you have to build the sails with bricks and sharks etc etc.

IZ!!! :wub:

I believe you show up in a couple of other episodes. I have your sig-fig so when another female is necessary, I just throw you in. How have you been? Welcome back! Yes, the new Pirates aren't the greatest, but they're Pirates! I like the ship. Anyway, I was confused when I saw this thread revived but I'm happy to see that it's you. :wub:

Oh no, don't give up hope. What you saw was this:

6192-1.jpg

... which is a Creator Pirate set for kids. Don't judge the whole line by that, it isn't meant to be a real set, just a hook to get a younger audience involved.

The real sets, while not quite classic, are still fairly good. See for yourself.

6239-1.jpg 6240-1.jpg

6241-1.jpg 6242-1.jpg

6243-1.jpg 6253-1.jpg

8397-1.jpg 8396-1.jpg

Hmmm... that ended up spammy. :hmpf:

Oh, and welcome back. :classic:

Oooh! That is not bad at all... lovely. :laugh: I love the ship. Nice hull! :thumbup: Unlike my last pirate ship with a red hull. Not at all realistic. :thumbdown: (Jeez! Off topic already and I've only been back for three seconds!)

I must have only seen the kids version. LUCKY!!!! I was well grossed out! :sick:

Hiya Hinkie (is that what you are still being called?) I'll have to catch up on some more episodes... They are Brilliant. Absolutely love them... looks like ALOT of thought and attention goes into it. Print it out and I'd buy it. Seriously! :wub: Now you'll have to make a sig-fig for Amelie hehe. A little toddler one that can follow mine around incessantly calling out Mama!