Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Convention - Day 2

Alright then.

Is it official or do we wait for the day to end and hope nobody unvotes?

No, the day plays out, but it's rare to have an unvote. Everyone is too scared to single themselves out. It's a shame really, I've never played a game where a confirmed power role is lynched because everyone plays the part of sheep. I don't give up, it's not my style so I will continue to declare the truth until the last bell has sounded, but I've seen how this group works. What's sad to me is the number of you that see the truth in what I'm saying, know the harm our causing, and still voted for me! The scum must be having a field day, having all their work done for them. Typically, they have to track down the power roles one by one, but here they have found two without doing anything. Heck, if they have a watcher they'll be able to see who protects Michael tonight and grab a third!

Micheal, I tend to believe your town because that'd be a bold play for a scum-o to make. But is it really that hard to believe that the town has a tracker and a role cop in place of an investigator?? I can't help but wonder if is posted first saying "I saw Micheal visit me last night" if this whole situation would have gone the exact same way against you...

But so it is. I held my tongue to further investigate the result and you spoke up and here we are.

It only takes one of you to realize that this doesn't feel right, and I know that several of you can feel it too. This was a bandwagon from the sart and everyone hopped aboard because it was easy. But it's not right.

I'm ranting now and probably boring most of you. I'll check back in after a good nights rest to answer any questions you have. Look long and hard at this, the game hinges on today.

Would you have believed that the town could have a role cop and a cop? In your initial post today you said that you were checking Frank to see if he was either a cop or vig.

I don't think town would have a cop and rolecop. Maybe in a larger game (26+ players) but not here. jluck was as good as anyone else for a Night 1 target, with the added bonus that I could PM him if he turned up as an exclusively pro-town role.

Cop, vigilante, doctor, etc. were examples of such exclusively pro-town roles as I know there are some players here who have not participated in these games much or at all before.

Re: Umbra's claim

That makes sense, you would have known jluck was scum as soon as I revealed him as a tracker, if you are indeed telling the truth. Unfortunately that means my reasoning was flawed, but simply got lucky in choosing the right tracker to vote off.

I doubt you are scum trying to put the final nail in jluck's coffin, because if he flips town (I'm very sure he won't though) you would next in the line of fire. One thing I know for sure: there would not be two trackers on the same team, no questions asked. I'm not sure a 1:1 PR trade would be beneficial for the Ultimatio.

One of the primary oppositions voiced has been the reasoning that there can't be a town tracker and rolecop. This reasoning is definitely flawed (And I had hoped to avoid this) but simply because no-one has considered the possibility of each team having a tracker. I'm the town Tracker.

Who did you track?

That makes sense, you would have known jluck was scum as soon as I revealed him as a tracker, if you are indeed telling the truth.

In regards to my post two up ^^ there should be another line in here. It makes sense that Umbra was one of the first to vote on Frank and agree with me, if he is indeed the town tracker.

I don't think town would have a cop and rolecop. Maybe in a larger game (26+ players) but not here. jluck was as good as anyone else for a Night 1 target, with the added bonus that I could PM him if he turned up as an exclusively pro-town role.

Cop, vigilante, doctor, etc. were examples of such exclusively pro-town roles as I know there are some players here who have not participated in these games much or at all before.

Re: Umbra's claim

That makes sense, you would have known jluck was scum as soon as I revealed him as a tracker, if you are indeed telling the truth. Unfortunately that means my reasoning was flawed, but simply got lucky in choosing the right tracker to vote off.

I doubt you are scum trying to put the final nail in jluck's coffin, because if he flips town (I'm very sure he won't though) you would next in the line of fire. One thing I know for sure: there would not be two trackers on the same team, no questions asked. I'm not sure a 1:1 PR trade would be beneficial for the Ultimatio.

Wait, WHAT?! Oh this is just too good. You base your entire argument on there being no possible way that there is a tracker and a role cop even though I publicly claimed tracker and supported it with my actions, but Umbris claims tracker and it "makes sense"?! Oh dear me, your tunnel vision has blinded you. You're very fortunate that the day is almost over because the picture will be so much clearer once I flip town. You've all been dooped, either by extremely whitty scum or by your own shadows. But look at what your following!

I can't deal with this much longer, the amount your willing to overlook just to accept one guys faulty logic is staggering. At this point I'm almost glad I'll be lynched in a few hours, then I can revisit this thread and watch you all fumble through the day trying to explain what went wrong.

Wait, WHAT?! Oh this is just too good. You base your entire argument on there being no possible way that there is a tracker and a role cop even though I publicly claimed tracker and supported it with my actions, but Umbris claims tracker and it "makes sense"?!

If you had bothered to read my post directly above yours, you would see there should have been another line in there. I didn't say it makes sense he's a tracker- it makes sense that if he is the town tracker, it explains why he was one of the first votes in you following my claim.

*on you. Darn typos. :hmpf:

If you had bothered to read my post directly above yours, you would see there should have been another line in there. I didn't say it makes sense he's a tracker- it makes sense that if he is the town tracker, it explains why he was one of the first votes in you following my claim.

*on you. Darn typos. :hmpf:

I fail to see much a difference. Your entire argument was built on the fact that I couldn't be town as a tracker, but now we've all but confirmed there's a town tracker. I'm the only confirmed tracker too. You have a result from the role cop saying I'm the tracker, I gave you my night result, I'm clearly the tracker! Your argument was taken out at the foundation, you can't ignore that fact! As for Umbris' claim, frankly I'm at a loss where it's coming from. We have no evidence supporting his claim and he's given no verification. Given that I know what I am, he must be scum or an overly aggressive vanilla, that's all that makes sense.

For the rest of you, look at the straw house Micheal has built! His whole argument is dismantled, I'm the proven tracker and your all just watching me die!

At the time of this post we're 2 votes away and it's ~14 hours til the end of the day.

We know where both Americans stand on this matter, I am the only Russian, 2 Italians are for it one against, the Mexicans are split, and both of our Japanese comrades have voiced oppositions.

One of the primary oppositions voiced has been the reasoning that there can't be a town tracker and rolecop. This reasoning is definitely flawed (And I had hoped to avoid this) but simply because no-one has considered the possibility of each team having a tracker. I'm the town Tracker.

Both Johnsons' posts confirm that they aren't lying about their role, and at this point in the day, it's the time to take a chance and lynch someone, see who dies in the night and go from there. We don't have enough time to get 7 votes switched, so I ask 2 of the non voters to take a chance and get us some progress in this game.

Hang on, why didn't you claim earlier? I mean assuming you are the town tracker and jluck is scum, why, when Medium said jluck was tracker did you just keep quiet? This kind of makes me distrust you more now.

Who did you track?

I tracked Godalupe Levya, and received a result that he targeted no one. He will be able to back this up, provided that he is loyal.

Hang on, why didn't you claim earlier? I mean assuming you are the town tracker and jluck is scum, why, when Medium said jluck was tracker did you just keep quiet? This kind of makes me distrust you more now.

I was afraid that if I claimed too early, and the votes went to lynch medium, then the mafia could very well be down two PRs by tomorrow. I also don't really have a reason to particularly trust you. As you have yet to vote, and are still opposed to the lynch.

Vote: Frank Johnson (jluck)

Now that we have a second tracker claim, I see no other possibility. I can't see any reason that a scum would counterclaim, so I think the second tracker claim MUST be loyal and therefore Frank is Ultimatio as most people think. It sucks that we had to have another PR outed to get here, and I certainly understand why the Russian waited so long to claim. Ideally, people like me would have been convinced earlier and he wouldn't have had to (or in a more normal game, we wouldn't have needed SO many votes to lynch and my resistance wouldn't have mattered). But since we have a high bar to reach in order to lynch, we have a high bar of evidence needed too.

8 Votes for Frank Johnson (jluck) - mediumsnowman, Rider Raider, Forresto, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder, MacK, Khscarymovie4, mostlytechnic

1 Votes for Adone Inzerillo (Actor Builder) - jluck

With 8 Votes, Frank Johnson (jluck) is lynched!

27582252665_8e5b443759_c.jpg

Unlike the previous day, today the entire group was against someone - Frank “The Tank” Johnson. And Mike Johnson, Sr., Frank’s own family member, was the anti-tank missile. The only thing missing from the mob was pitchforks and torches, which were not pictured because the host doesn’t really actually have as much Lego as he’d like everyone to think.

26973556923_90e2a8948e_c.jpg

“You are part of the ULTIMATIO!” Mike Johnson, Sr. shouted. Little did he know that he was actually wrong. Or he was correct. Definitely one of the two. But, regardless, Frank “The Tank” Johnson was lynched, and their numbers shrunk by one.

Boo-hoo. Get your night actions in.