Lego Conductor

(MOC) "Back From The Depths"

After buying the Deep Sea Explorer set 60095 I kept thinking about that shipwreck. What was she like when she still on top of the waters instead of under?

Inspiration in mind bought the Police Patrol Boat 60129. After that and a couple of BnP and BaP orders I give you the MOC "Back From The Depths".

27363798285_640e903b2f_z.jpgDSCN2060 by Lego Conductor, on Flickr

27363797835_a1b9f92762_z.jpgDSCN2062 by Lego Conductor, on Flickr

27363797225_6b0f84e0a5_z.jpgDSCN2065 by Lego Conductor, on Flickr

Really fun idea to 'restore' the sunken ship :thumbup: It definitely looks sea worthy now, the tire bumpers and chain details are great :classic:

Really fun idea to 'restore' the sunken ship :thumbup: It definitely looks sea worthy now, the tire bumpers and chain details are great :classic:

I agree wholeheartedly! :thumbup:

Great MOD/MOC Lego Conductor! :classic::thumbup:

Now that is such a good take on the events of the theme! Always great to see stuff like this and that the ship is a beauty adds to that. Great job!

Soccerkid6, Legocity2713, Brickjagger and Japanbilder thanks for the positive feedback. This is the first time sharing a MOC and appreciate the kind words.

Reminds me a lot of a "Deadliest Catch" boat. Clever idea to bring it back to life and I like how it looks. Toss a couple sea appropriate minifigs and you've basically got a set!

Nice little boat - like the chains!! I've still got a spare shipwreck from 60095 knocking about to do something similar with!! You might have just inspired me to get on with it!!!

Thanks for sharing...

I'm constantly amazed at the talent shown on this forum and its humbling to have fellow members leave some comments on my little old MOD/MOC

Thank You! :sweet:

I prefer to see a ship on top of the waters ...when a ship is sinking is always a sad moment! :classic:

I really like the choice to use tires and chains to give the feeling of a real thing.

I like also the use of grey and dark colors! :wub:

Great idea and very nice model. I agree that the best option for a floating ship is to use the black hull from 60129 set.

I must say that I like very much the idea and I'll try too to "bring back from the depths" the 60095 wreck in my vision.