Crazy how huge and awesome this is! The rockwork with the leaves sticking out is fantastic and the area with the Japanese buildings is stellar as well. The dashes of color with the lava and pink flowers are so good and all those details in the close-up shots really show the amount of work that went into this! Amazing job; and to top it all off the lighting is jaw dropping! :thumbup:

The Samurai Code represents an ancient Japanese village in Feudal Japan. The courtyard on top of the grand stair case has a samurai dojo, shinto shrine, and Japanese bell. Stunning waterfalls, ponds, rivers, caves, rice fields, volcano, and Japanese characters throughout. Play features like power functions and zip line. Illuminates with LED lights. Please support my Idea project! Thanks for viewing! :-)

26630446934_80713dd8f2_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

27146068182_cc9e080161_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

27173640551_5a71b23b0f_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

Check out my Idea project: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/142449

More High Res Pics: https://www.flickr.c...57668066439040/

Time Lapse Video:

If I was to say it was "It was perfect", that would be an understatement!!!

Gorgeous detailing. I added this to my collection of great LEGO Architecture here: https://www.pinteres...hitecture-asia/

Glad you like it! Thanks for the link!

That's a real masterpiece. It's even impossible to count all the nice details. Such an imagination!!!

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. It looks very realistic. Add a few more pictures from different angles.

Your creation is worth a LEGO exhibition in N Y or Tokyo.

Glad you like Samurai Code. I spent 9 months on it. I've been building for around 4 years not including as a kid of course! Still so much to learn...:-)

Amazing!!

However, has LEGO ever passed a set this large?? This may even be bigger than the Death Star!

Full support though. Fingers crossed this gets passed.

The Idea project is here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/142449

It's just a small set compared to the huge moc. Thanks for viewing!

The waterfalls actually give the illusion of movement. Amazing!

Ha, thanks for noticing!

If I was to say it was "It was perfect", that would be an understatement!!!

I appreciate it!

Stunning creation *huh* The landscape looks gorgeous with the rockwork and vegetation :thumbup: And the Asian architecture is superb!

Supported :classic:

Thanks for the feedback and supporting! Please continue to share either moc or idea. We need your vote! :-)

The only word I can use for something like this is breathtaking.

I'd be honored to purchase the Ideas set you've proposed, you are an amazing builder. Consider it supported.

Excellent work!

Amazing job!

As I said on Flickr, supported! :wink:

Awesome! Thanks for the support! :-)

I love this build and the timelapse was fun to watch it grow. I can only begin to imagine the brick count on a project like this. Well done and I support the project idea.

Yeah, I have no idea on brickcount. I would guess 100-120K. Thanks for the support on ideas project!

This is amazing. What a great build. I love the waterfalls.

Thanks!

This is absolutely amazing! I don't even know how to process this. ������

Glad you like it! Thanks and please support the idea project https://ideas.lego.com/projects/142449 if you like.

one of the most impressive built I ever see! It's a built so pure and beautiful. Very well done my friend. Very!

That's a real masterpiece. It's even impossible to count all the nice details. Such an imagination!!!

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. It looks very realistic. Add a few more pictures from different angles.

Your creation is worth a LEGO exhibition in N Y or Tokyo.

It took me over 9 months to build Samurai Code. I've been building for over 4 years and still alot to learn...Thanks for the comment. Glad you like it. Please support the Idea project if interested here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/142449

What a huge masterpiece!

Epic work! :wub:

Thanks! Glad you like it.

This is possibly the first time I've ever truly had my breath taken away by a build! Incredible! How many billions of hours did this take???

really amazing build,the cliffs etc ,where do you start with something like this,very lifelike,love the mountain tops snow etc,and it all lights up.

The only word I can use for something like this is breathtaking.

I'd be honored to purchase the Ideas set you've proposed, you are an amazing builder. Consider it supported.

Excellent work!

Thanks! I appreciate the vote! Cheers :-)

This is a gorgeous build. I love the size and attention to detail. All that rock and plant life looks fantastic, ad the lighting is a really nice addition. I also supported the Ideas project, it's a great example of the kind of set that could pass their review phase.

Great job!

I don't know what to say. Stating that it is a masterpiece seems almost like an understatement, it is almost photorealistic!

I have one question though, did you use an computer program as building guideline (especially for the mountains and waterfalls)?

On 5/31/2016 at 9:28 PM, mallou said:

one of the most impressive built I ever see! It's a built so pure and beautiful. Very well done my friend. Very!

Hey, thanks!!

On 5/27/2017 at 5:18 AM, Delusion Brick said:

Amazing work!! very nice!

On 5/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Servertijd said:

This is such a beautiful beautiful build, the details are stunning, I salute you sir.

Thanks guys, cheers!

On 6/17/2016 at 8:19 AM, x105Black said:

This is a gorgeous build. I love the size and attention to detail. All that rock and plant life looks fantastic, ad the lighting is a really nice addition. I also supported the Ideas project, it's a great example of the kind of set that could pass their review phase.

Great job!

Glad you like and thank you for the support! It's appreciated very much!

On 5/28/2017 at 8:22 PM, TheGeneralMoe said:

WOW! How can words describe this? The build, the lights, what an amazing display piece!

Thanks so much!!