After Jan Zwartbaard set-up a miningspot on Isla Philip, he travelled back to Prio. This time with 2 platoons of MAESTRO Elite Soldiers with him. And also MAESTRO General Samu, aka "The Dragon" came along.

They did not went to Prio to start a campfire and sing some happy hippie peacefull songs, but to prepare for the upcomming war against Mardier. This was the first batch of hundreds of soldiers MAESTRO will send in order to help the cause of the Duke of Prio.

27231955561_9206896291_c.jpg

Their camp will be the beautifful white mansion Jan Zwartbaard received as a gift from the Duke. It was not located in the city of Alexport, but somewhere strategically outside the capital.

27026586970_dd6e1ea241_c.jpg

Hereby I present to you, General "The Dragon" Samu. A military genius, ready to lead the MAESTRO troops and its mercenaries to a gloryfull victory.

27268317506_e3707f01aa_c.jpg

For MAESTRO, For the Duchy of Prio!

For MAESTRO!

Very Nice build, great roof! And I love all these MAESTRO-soldiers ready to crush any resistance

Great looking house, Maxim - the colourscheme is nice, and the golden details and the texturing of the walls is just right. I would have put in a door, as the current setup very much exposes a very empty interior, which is a shame, as it detracts from the overall build.

The soldiers are looking good too, although some landscaping around the house would have added a lot.

Lastly, I am wondering that Maestro is so public in its support. With Mardier neighbouring Eslandola, and, although marred by civil war, still a powerful player, might it not spell doom for Maestro's vessels? Or a diplomatic crisis between Eslandola and Mardier? Perhaps even open war? pirate_oh3.gif

Eslandoliansers... always the warmongers default_laugh2.gif

MAESTRO probably knows how profitable wars can be.

Great troop composition and a nice base camp. Agree with Bregir (this happens waaaay too often default_laugh2.gif) on the door and the (lack of) interior, but you're likely gonna fill up the interior with the duke's riches once that war is won, right? default_blink.gif

Great looking house, Maxim - the colourscheme is nice, and the golden details and the texturing of the walls is just right. I would have put in a door, as the current setup very much exposes a very empty interior, which is a shame, as it detracts from the overall build.

The soldiers are looking good too, although some landscaping around the house would have added a lot.

Lastly, I am wondering that Maestro is so public in its support. With Mardier neighbouring Eslandola, and, although marred by civil war, still a powerful player, might it not spell doom for Maestro's vessels? Or a diplomatic crisis between Eslandola and Mardier? Perhaps even open war? pirate_oh3.gif

Well, there are indeed pro's and contra's in our strategy. If we win the war, there will be other threats to handle, like Mardier, but we will have a very loyal tradepartner in Prio.

MAESTRO had an audience at the High Council of Eslandola before openly declaring our support to the Duke of Prio pirate_classic.gif I can't say what is discussed during that meeting, time will tell pir_laugh2.gif

Eslandoliansers... always the warmongers default_laugh2.gif

MAESTRO probably knows how profitable wars can be.

Great troop composition and a nice base camp. Agree with Bregir (this happens waaaay too often default_laugh2.gif) on the door and the (lack of) interior, but you're likely gonna fill up the interior with the duke's riches once that war is won, right? default_blink.gif

Oh yeah pir_laugh2.gif

Sizeable group of troops there! The house looks great with the gold accents, and SNOT tan roof pirate_classic.gif

Sizeable group of troops there! The house looks great with the gold accents, and SNOT tan roof pirate_classic.gif

Thanks! I should have the resources to have 80 more of them :D

Thanks! I should have the resources to have 80 more of them :D

Wow, this seems to be the largest green coat army that we have seen to date!

:thumbup: