Sign in to follow this  
Starwars4J

Hi there.

Hi, I'm Starwars4J (but go ahead and call me Justin). I signed up a little while ago, and never got around to making one of these topics. I have some time to kill, so why not? :-D

Anyway I'm currently 19, and a college student. Like most people here I started legos when I was very little, and (fortunately) I never stopped. When I was little I was completely absorbed with Pirates (much moreso than castle). I built the majority of my customs in pirates...at least until I saw my first Star Wars movie ;)

Ever since then all of my custom creations have been space-themed, and I'm an avid Star Wars enthusiast. However, like our dear Mr. Phes, pirates have never left my heart.

I guess...that's really it :)

Starwars4J, welcome to our friendly boards ;)

I'm sure you will have a great time (to kill :-D ) with us.

May the force be with you, savy ;)

Thanks everyone. I've been to other message boards, and I have to say, none have the same sense of "family" that this one seems to have. It seems to capture the essance of Lego almost :)

I really need to get working on some sort of avatar and sig as well.

Ever since then all of my custom creations have been space-themed, and I'm an avid Star Wars enthusiast. However, like our dear Mr. Phes, pirates have never left my heart.

Hearing this brings warm feeling to my heart (if I have one), welcome aboard brother!

Now, do you have any Pirate sets?

hello Justin, i am ed...

LEGO Pirates rule (as well as LEGO Castle ;) )...

Now, do you have any Pirate sets?

Do ALL the old pirate sets count? :-D (yes, I was a pirate nut back then, still am)

From my limited experience (far shorter than yours since you've been lurking ;) ) Welcome.

Pirastes are a special #2 in my lego rankings as well; only a few lightyears behind Castle :-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Don't get me wrong, I love castle. In fact, I'm currently in the process of creating a rather large castle MOC at the moment.

Hi Justin, welcome to our friendly boards! Hope you have a pleasant stay here. As you can see, my custom title is Belgian Padawan Learner, meaning, I like SW too!!! (most people around here are SW fans I think :/

Well it's just that SW brought us back to Lego, but I think most of us are also clever enough to expend our horizons ;)