Sign in to follow this  
YoshiBlockr

The Flash Tv Show Discussion

On 2/14/2017 at 5:02 PM, quark12000 said:

Oh, no.  They're doing another Flash/Supergirl crossover.  And it's going to be a musical.

FFS, I stopped watching Buffy and Angel when they started doing goofy crap like this.  For the love of Darkseid, WHY?!

Are you insane!? The Buffy musical was AMAZING. And I -HATE- musicals!

Also one of the best episodes from Batman the Brave and the Bold was the Music Meister episode. And because both Grant and Melissa are from Glee, I can't wait to have that happen in the CW-verse. And it actually makes sense, unlike that utter trash that was on Agent Carter... 

If you don't care about the musical, watch for the fact that we're gonna see Kid Flash, Vibe, Martian Manhunter and Mon-El team up

Nah, the Buffy musical was crap.  Total self-indulgence by the production team.

This was actually pretty good.  I actually bought the reasoning for the musical numbers here.  And it was great to hear the older guys (Martin, Garber, and Barrowman) absolutely CRUSH their song!  Not that they younger folks were lacking.  Winn was especially impressive.

I loved this episode! Everything was sequenced perfectly, and they hit Music Meister right on!

I hope they bring him back in a later episode. I don't think he ever fulfilled that future headline now, did he?

What a great episode! I never ever thought that I'd see Abra Kadabra. I cannot wait to see who they will do next. I don't know if anyone saw next weeks promo but the future Flash suit :wub::wub: SO EXCITED!!!!

Looks absolutely amazing! https://www.flickr.com/photos/126310952@N08/33669545136/in/dateposted-public/

Edit: I ummm... Just found out its going on break until April 25th... :cry3:

Edited by Ashnflash

Great episode even though the show is starting to get predictable, but we got a great hint at a future Flash season villain.

Devoe, a.k.a. The Thinker. Kadabra mentioned him as one of The Flash's greatest villains right before Gypsy brought him back to Earth-19.

Edited by Master_Data

I'll put this in spoilers, but its about the next episode, a really AWESOME touch by the writers...

Technically its not a spoiler, but I'm considerate for those who haven't seen the latest episode yet

So at the end of the episode Barry said he was going to the future yeah? The promo reveals that Barry goes to the year 2024. That year sound familiar?

Of course, that's the year from Reverse Flash's newspaper from the future; FLASH MISSING. VANISHES IN CRISIS. 

But there's even more... As Ashnflash sadly found out, the next episode airs almost a month away... On April the 25th.

When exactly was this newspaper written though... What was the date?

Newspaper_from_the_future_displays_the_b

Edited by Quicksilver838

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So at the end of the episode Barry said he was going to the future yeah? The promo reveals that Barry goes to the year 2024. That year sound familiar?

Of course, that's the year from Reverse Flash's newspaper from the future; FLASH MISSING. VANISHES IN CRISIS. 

But there's even more... As Ashnflash sadly found out, the next episode airs almost a month away... On April the 25th.

When exactly was this newspaper written though... What was the date?

Newspaper_from_the_future_displays_the_b

Wait a second, does that say

Green Arrow, Atom, and Hawkgirl all participate in that fight? If they stick to this, it looks like we'll have an amazing episode!

3 hours ago, Master_Data said:

Wait a second, does that say

Reveal hidden contents

Green Arrow, Atom, and Hawkgirl all participate in that fight? If they stick to this, it looks like we'll have an amazing episode!

If they did, along with an appearance by Reverse Flash, I might almost cry. It's the Flash's longest standing mystery

9 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If they did, along with an appearance by Reverse Flash, I might almost cry. It's the Flash's longest standing mystery

I'm starting to doubt it'll happen in this episode. You'd think they'd tease it if they were planning on going this route. It's bound to happen right before or right after.

Well that episode won't be airing until Season 10 I believe if I did the math correctly :grin: I personally don't put things in spoilers because I don't think people would be coming here if they hadn't seen the latest episode... Just doesn't make sense.

But in terms of him vanishing, I always thought that was the night that he chased the Reverse Flash when he went back in time to kill Nora. At least that's what I always thought :look:

3 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Well that episode won't be airing until Season 10 I believe if I did the math correctly :grin: I personally don't put things in spoilers because I don't think people would be coming here if they hadn't seen the latest episode... Just doesn't make sense.

Well, with time travel, they theoretically could have done that episode numerous times over...

4 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

But in terms of him vanishing, I always thought that was the night that he chased the Reverse Flash when he went back in time to kill Nora. At least that's what I always thought :look:

I'd assumed the same. I guess we're all about to be proven wrong (or not...grrr, another month 'till we get this episode!).

4 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Well that episode won't be airing until Season 10 I believe if I did the math correctly :grin: 

Exactly why they need to show us what happens next episode. Flash might not last to season 10, and if future Flash hasn't disappeared, it appears that the primary events of the episode happen before 'VANISHES IN CRISIS'

The red sky's must vanish

What a great episode! I was expecting them to cut it off there at the end but they just kept rolling! Wow!

Really sad episode for a 2 reasons... The first of course being Iris but the other is seeing Captain Cold still alive... I really miss him :cry_sad:

14 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

What a great episode! I was expecting them to cut it off there at the end but they just kept rolling! Wow!

Really sad episode for a 2 reasons... The first of course being Iris but the other is seeing Captain Cold still alive... I really miss him :cry_sad:

Can't lie, tears were shed.

I also seem to have found an obsession with Murder Song by Aurora.

On 5/17/2017 at 1:48 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Can't lie, tears were shed.

I also seem to have found an obsession with Murder Song by Aurora.

Saddest flash episode next to the death of Henry Allen in season 2. Funny huh same episode number has a persons death. So the theory in many minds is that HR used his face transmission device to switch places with Iris so that he would have a proper meaning in the show and he would die instead of her. Idk about this. What do others think?

On 5/20/2017 at 0:45 AM, YoshiBlockr said:

Saddest flash episode next to the death of Henry Allen in season 2. Funny huh same episode number has a persons death. So the theory in many minds is that HR used his face transmission device to switch places with Iris so that he would have a proper meaning in the show and he would die instead of her. Idk about this. What do others think?

It actually isn't one bit surprising that there are to major deaths with the same episode number. They kill someone off the episode before so that people will come back the next week for the finale to see what happens next. Also why they wait until the very last minutes of the episode so that everyone sits through and watches the whole thing. 

Anyways in terms of what will happen in the finale. If you go and look for some behind the scenes videos and pictures you'll kind of already be able to figure out what is going to happen but don't look it up if you don't want to be know anything.