Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

9414 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

This is the lego forum equivalent of "Are we there yet?".

 

Haha... that made my day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75193 could be another set for TLJ that will be revealed later due to spoilers, like the Spider-Man set for Captain America: Civil War. Otherwise I have no idea what it is unless it's a 2018 set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I recall correctly, it's a 2018 Microfighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, joeyl19 said:

75193 could be another set for TLJ that will be revealed later due to spoilers, like the Spider-Man set for Captain America: Civil War. Otherwise I have no idea what it is unless it's a 2018 set. 

Potential spoiler sets are generally released with the winter wave. I'm sure anything of major importance to the story of The Last Jedi won't be out until 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw that the Imperial Trooper battle pack (and some of the rogue one buildables) will retire this year. Pretty quick after release. 

Source is Lego/retiringsets.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Seeing as the release date is about 2 months or less now, I would expect to receive plenty of information soon that isn't just minifigures we've seen or expect to see.

Edited by SCREDEYE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HQ pictures of Amy Holdo (I think that was her name) are up on that one website-that-must-not-be named.

Interestingly, she doesn't have a rank badge despite being a Vice Admiral. But at least it increases the torso's re-useability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Puh, how often do I have to repeat this: it is UCS and it is 75187 and it is BB-8 and it is 99.99 EUR...

Ok, I trust you. Can you tell us more info about it? Is there a stand with a placque like other ucs? Is there a bb8 minifig included?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PrisonBrick said:

Ok, I trust you. Can you tell us more info about it? Is there a stand with a placque like other ucs? Is there a bb8 minifig included?

Don't start this again, last time we were running in circles and people just started arguing about what's right and wrong when sir von did nothing but tease everyone and make it worse. If he's gonna say something he better just spell it out or hold his silence and that should go for everyone who has information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Don't start this again, last time we were running in circles and people just started arguing about what's right and wrong when sir von did nothing but tease everyone and make it worse. If he's gonna say something he better just spell it out or hold his silence and that should go for everyone who has information.

So what do you mean by this?

I mentioned many things related to the set (nothing just teasing, but facts) and stopped with my comment again "pages of nonsense" we would have seen otherwise.

 

5 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

I just saw that the Imperial Trooper battle pack (and some of the rogue one buildables) will retire this year. Pretty quick after release. 

Source is Lego/retiringsets.com

Cannot find that page? How do Au find the "retiring soon" page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a new Hux minifig is making the rounds this morning ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tidy said:

a new Hux minifig is making the rounds this morning ...

Where? I'm probably the only one that cares for officers and ranks so I'm excited to see a picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SCREDEYE said:

Where? I'm probably the only one that cares for officers and ranks so I'm excited to see a picture

instagram ... i'll PM ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Hux looks pretty much the same as TFA version just with Ep3 Obi-Wan hairpiece. I wounder which set will he appear in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benderisgreat said:

I wounder which set will he appear in?

the million dollar question ...

i can't wait to see the rest of the initial sets, as well as the winter and summer waves for '18 ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tidy said:

the million dollar question ...

i can't wait to see the rest of the initial sets, as well as the winter and summer waves for '18 ...

Someone earlier said that kylos TIE has six figures and an "officer" is one of them. My money is on that figure being hux. If that rumour is true then kylos TIE will definitely house as many figures as the ATM6 but will have the most desirable figures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

Someone earlier said that kylos TIE has six figures and an "officer" is one of them. My money is on that figure being hux. If that rumour is true then kylos TIE will definitely house as many figures as the ATM6 but will have the most desirable figures

6???

i'm doing my happy dance in my chair.  i was thinking it would be 4 tops at the price point it is supposed to be ... dangit, someone just release a leak of the flippin set already ... lol ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tidy said:

6???

i'm doing my happy dance in my chair.  i was thinking it would be 4 tops at the price point it is supposed to be ... dangit, someone just release a leak of the flippin set already ... lol ...

Someone said something before the whole MF orchestra about the TIE possibly holding kylo, phasma w/spear, officer(hux?), FO special forces TIE pilot, luke and rose.

It's honestly a weird one and does seem a bit fishy getting the big 3 plus luke in one set as the only other set with as many figures is the walker (some people Don't count droids so I'm not counting the destroyer as the set with most figs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Someone said something before the whole MF orchestra about the TIE possibly holding kylo, phasma w/spear, officer(hux?), FO special forces TIE pilot, luke and rose.

It's honestly a weird one and does seem a bit fishy getting the big 3 plus luke in one set as the only other set with as many figures is the walker (some people Don't count droids so I'm not counting the destroyer as the set with most figs)

I got the info from a video which was taken down a bit later. If PP would have taken it down himself I'd suspect the rumors were wrong - maybe a complain by TLG was the reason, I don't know
the selection would be very very sweet anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.