Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Snoke reminds me of a Star Wars version of Hugh Hefner. The detailing looks good though

12 hours ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Snoke looks like Goldmember 

Just putting that out there

This is excatly what I tought when I saw the minifig. :)

"isn't that veird?"

the new first order stormtooper sergeant is now making the rounds ...

this trickle is quite rightly annoying though ... you know some attention hound has them all ...

and it's now on a certain instagram ...

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

Sergeant figure sucks. Same generic angry clone head and no new/unique prints.

it's a stormtrooper. in a helmet. who cares about the face!

personally i'm glad that they didn't change the printing or the helmet. fits right in with the other 200 stormies i have. 

Honestly the whole stormtrooper narrow mouth thing is such a minuscule detail and complaint. It's like the OT "Teeth or black mouth" thing -- it really doesn't matter, I'll buy whichever one LEGO makes, it's completey irrelevant. Plus the current version means that TLJ stormies blend in with the TFA ones. 

The angry Clone complaint is also completely moot in my opinion. We never see stormies without helmets on so their expression makes absolutely no difference to me.

Edited by Mymaker123

<snip>

KYLO REN MINIFIGURE FROM 75179! One word: Incredible.

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't posted leaked photos.

6 hours ago, G59 said:

"isn't that veird?"

Thanks for giving me a good laugh all day (and for ruining The Last Jedi! :pir-laugh:  .... I already fear the moment Snoke comes on screen for the first time and I think of this comment :laugh: )

Well, the leaks start coming and they don't stop coming...

Definitely loving that Kylo fig. Interesting that TLG decided to add more detail to the torso and legs; I would've expected it to stay the same.

That Kylo fig is awesome. Love the new kind of chequered print on the torso, and his face print is great. Nice to see him with a proper cape now, too. I'm interested to see what Kylo's TIE looks like, odds are this is going to be one of the Day 1 purchases for me.

2 minutes ago, Nokturn said:

Definitely loving that Kylo fig. Interesting that TLG decided to add more detail to the torso and legs; I would've expected it to stay the same.

i like that he has dual faces too ...

That Kylo is pretty good. The only thing important about the seargent is the pauldron. Snoke isn't bad.

Kylo looks really good! Sure they just added a scar, but the minifigure is just awesome! Can't wait to see his TIE!

Edited by benderisgreat

Yea Kylo looks great. Delta has his uploads reported and removed so save all those pics before it is too late ;) 

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh all day (and for ruining The Last Jedi! :pir-laugh:  .... I already fear the moment Snoke comes on screen for the first time and I think of this comment :laugh: )

I don't get it, the only thing I can see is that he spell weird wrong so am I missing something?

So far I'm pretty unimpressed by the TLJ wave, think the R1 last year was much better!

Just now, Sneakguest said:

I don't get it, the only thing I can see is that he spell weird wrong so am I missing something?

just go watch austin powers - goldmember ...

Really impressed by the Kylo minifig.

Whilst 75190 - First Order Star Destroyer is my most wanted set from the TLJ wave (and number 2 Lego set for the year after Saturn V), 75179 - Kylo's TIE Fighter is certainly competing with 75189 - First Order Walker for my number 2 set.
Without seeing the actual set but based on the Kylo mini-fig, details of the rumours of the other mini-figs in the set, and the concept art of his ship

Going to be an expensive September

Not sure how much I can trust my source (literally a spirit I tried to contact through a candle when the Ouija Board wouldn't work...... Not even joking) but it said that the anthology after Han Solo would be Yoda.

Just a quick off topic comment :grin:

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Not sure how much I can trust my source (literally a spirit I tried to contact through a candle when the Ouija Board wouldn't work...... Not even joking) but it said that the anthology after Han Solo would be Yoda.

Ok I'm not even gonna ask about the whole Ouija board thing but yodas backstory was a big no no by Lucas. I really hope this turns out to be fake because this would be a huge disrespect to star wars.

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

Ok I'm not even gonna ask about the whole Ouija board thing but yodas backstory was a big no no by Lucas. I really hope this turns out to be fake because this would be a huge disrespect to star wars.

We find out soon, but that is what the candle said :grin:

I'm not saying I believe it though