Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

It's time we get a new face for Finn, now let's hope Rey gets a new one as well :thumbup: Unfortunately, the one in the FOHAW set doesn't seem to be new but maybe she appears in one of the other sets as well?

The Shuttle Pilot looks neat as well, too bad though he's got the same torso as a lot of other FO figs :hmpf_bad: 

Finn looks a lot more detailed than TFA version: leg print(finally!), new face, and jacket even has some stitches on the shoulder to represent lightsaber damage! And he's supposedly in the smallest 30$ set, so a must buy! FO pilot is ok, honestly I don't care about him that much.

Edited by benderisgreat

What this thread would benefit most from is if users weren't aloud to post on it, only submit rumors for verification with a moderator and THEN said rumors posted up when there was some kind of verification of their validity. This thread is all but unreadable most of the time. I don't know what's planned differently for 2018's thread, but if it had more posting of facts and less opinions, it would be a much better place.

Just now, Flandy said:

What this thread would benefit most from is if users weren't aloud to post on it, only submit rumors for verification with a moderator and THEN said rumors posted up when there was some kind of verification of their validity. This thread is all but unreadable most of the time. I don't know what's planned differently for 2018's thread, but if it had more posting of facts and less opinions, it would be a much better place.

If you can't post opinions than what is the point of a forum? If I want information and not talk about it I would go to Brickset/Hothbricks/etc for information. I don't think that the opinions are the problem, but more the lack of properly handeling the problems (although that SilentXCommando guy did get what you deserved so good job on that part). There are many problems here and they don't always come from the users. The funny thing is is that it's mostly on the Licensed and SW subforum. 

Is there a thread where people can submit ideas for a better forum and/or rules on particular threads?

Finn looks nice, but not sure about that helmet... hopefully it will look better from another angle. The First Order must be very close to their silly-looking hat/helmet limit by now. 

19 minutes ago, Flandy said:

But then there would be no room for discussion. Without discussion, the thread will just become boring. 

47 minutes ago, Flandy said:

36 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

If you can't post opinions than what is the point of a forum? If I want information and not talk about it I would go to Brickset/Hothbricks/etc for information. I don't think that the opinions are the problem, but more the lack of properly handeling the problems (although that SilentXCommando guy did get what you deserved so good job on that part). There are many problems here and they don't always come from the users. The funny thing is is that it's mostly on the Licensed and SW subforum. 

Is there a thread where people can submit ideas for a better forum and/or rules on particular threads?

We are working to come up with a better method for 2018.

24 minutes ago, joeyl19 said:

But then there would be no room for discussion. Without discussion, the thread will just become boring. 

Discussion is allowed. Speculation, false rumors, and tempers are not. If in doubt, post here instead.

He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you and me are but driving_that_train needs to understand that not everyone owns the same sets he does and people get into the lego hobby at different times and look forward to retired sets that they missed out on. The ATM6 caters to both crowds

3 hours ago, driving_that_train said:

I can't be the only one who's disappointed with the sets that have been leaked/rumored so far? That's what, the third or fourth ATAT we've had?...

I can't say I'm too sold on the design yet, but it's something slightly different too what we've seen in the past, and the minifigure range is solid. 

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

Finn looks incredible! Absolutely should've used that head in the Quad Jumper set. 

Agreed. The one problem with the TFA Finn minifigures was that the facial expressions didn't really match the character. John Boyega's character was quite an emotional one, so more emotional facial prints help do his character justice.

There's a closeup picture of snoke on a certain leak hosting site. Looks quite interesting honestly

Edited by SCREDEYE
It's been taken down. I don't think the OP followed posting rules as we mods to do not have a backup copy

12 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

There's a closeup picture of snoke on a certain leak hosting site. Looks quite interesting honestly.

Which one? (I tried to find it... without success)

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Which one? (I tried to find it... without success)

It's back up, not sure what happened but I couldn't find it earlier and now it's there. Save a copy if you must

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

It's back up, not sure what happened but I couldn't find it earlier and now it's there. Save a copy if you must

Ok, but which site is it on?

Just now, Rickyragharp said:

Am I the only one who thinks Snoke looks like he is in a bathrobe?

a certain hugh hefner look about him ... lol ...

Just now, Rickyragharp said:

Am I the only one who thinks Snoke looks like he is in a bathrobe?

I think it's supposed to be half bathrobe, half kimono. The older Star Wars designs in canon are more Japanese like: see Darth Bane, the Jedi robes and even Vader.