Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

19 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

I don't stay in one house you retard, don't call me a retard.

Alright, let's stop with the language. We already upset the mods enough, let's not upset them anymore. On another note, are there any more planned sets coming out this year?

Just now, joeyl19 said:

On another note, are there any more planned sets coming out this year?

Other than the TLJ sets, I don't think so. Summer wave is out, sometimes winter waves release in December, but that's still far off.

42 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

There's many accounts I COULD CREATE if I was banned and can come back without being caught but I ain't gonna be coming back. There is nothing to fake list anymore lol

This is literally the one thing you could do that is worse than posting fake information. Please don't be a nightmare to the mods, if you want people to believe and/or respect you then please behave like an adult.

This situation is over. 

Continue discussing the sets and nothing else. And remember we have a zero tolerance policy on posting fake leaks and verbally attacking members and staff. 

Play nice. Thanks. 

Although Commando's last leaked list was BS, can anyone confirm or deny his info on the last 3 TLJ sets? 

I'm interested in that potential Leia figure, because the robot secretary's hair from TLM series could fit her character.

10 minutes ago, doclord said:

Although Commando's last leaked list was BS, can anyone confirm or deny his info on the last 3 TLJ sets? 

'Taylor Stevenson' is known for posting fake sets. Yeah he might get some tidbits right but I wouldn't trust him.

57 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

'Taylor Stevenson' is known for posting fake sets. Yeah he might get some tidbits right but I wouldn't trust him.

last few pages have been hilarious, surley Im an SW fan like anybody else but this guy is not leaking fake stuff that destroy somebodies life. He feeds on peoples anger in situations like this, so just don't give him the attention please

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Thanks Cap :)

Really amazed with that resistance fighter, except the price per piece ratio

Yeah the price per piece is way off! I'm more interested in the walker :)

What are people's opinion on the new black BB unit? Seems like lego has made a mould for the more coned shaped head of the droid.

48 minutes ago, TheGeneralMoe said:

What are people's opinion on the new black BB unit? Seems like lego has made a mould for the more coned shaped head of the droid.

I like it and I'm glad we are getting more variants of the BB series like R2 or R3 units for the sequel trilogy.

There are pictures of a new Finn minifigure with a new face print and leg printing, and of a new Starkiller Base trooper and the evil BB unit.

7 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

There are pictures of a new Finn minifigure with a new face print and leg printing, and of a new Starkiller Base trooper and the evil BB unit.

It's in the EB pool of pictures like earlier

Edited by SCREDEYE

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

Shame that trooper has a generic head. Also hope that Finn has a double-sided face and not just that screaming one.

That screaming one is awesome though and really useful.

The shuttle pilot's helmet looks like a fleet engineer helmet flipped up, a bit like how the scout trooper's one can. Its highly possible, it you look at the shape of the rear of the helmet, and the components that make up the top of the helmet. Looking at the pictures of the actual engineer helmet, there does not seem to be any visible hinge, though is is either due to the lack of clear images or the helmet underwent a redesign to include this feature.

<snip>

It'd be nice if y'all embedded them next time...

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't posted leaked photos.

Just now, BrickLord123 said:

Is that a new blaster on Finn?

No. 

th?id=OIP.sHobwNTCM1dUlhAtZI1pyQDmEP&pid 

Edited by VaderFan2187
Oops never mind, got ninja'd