Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Inferno huh?Must be based on the singleplayer campaign from Battlefront 2.Since it's focus is the Inferno squad.

Overall if those sets are legit then this wave sounds promising.

Edited by LOTR34

Hopefully that Jedi Council set is a battle pack similar to the Bounty Hunter one from this year (four named characters in one set). It's good to see LEGO doing more battle packs like this if it is. 

28 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

75194 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO SPEEDER NEW

75195 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN SPEEDER NEW

75196 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGHTER NEW

75197 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGHTER NEW

4 microfighters I guess?

75533 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGURE NEW

75534 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGURE NEW

75535 CONFIDENTIAL INFERNO FIGURE NEW

... and 3 buildable characters...

75198 CONFIDENTIAL_INFERNO PACK NEW

75199 CONFIDENTIAL_CLONE TROOPER PACK NEW

75200 CONFIDENTIAL_FIRST SPECIAL FORCES PACK NEW

75201 CONFIDENTIAL_JEDI COUNCIL PACK NEW

75206 CONFIDENTIAL_ACH-TO DUEL NEW

75207 CONFIDENTIAL_IMPERIAL CORVETTE NEW

75210 CONFIDENTIAL_TBC WAR ROOM NEW

... and this is where it gets interesting. A Jedi Council pack? Similar to the Bounty Hunter pack we just got?

A War Room? Maybe this is a D'Qar set?

Ach To set is confusing, because we already get Luke, Kylo and Rey. Maybe it'll be with Porgs and the Knights of Ren?

War Room will probably have Leia, Poe and Finn at the very least.

Hope the Council set comes with Mace!

23 hours ago, xSilent-Commando said:

Excuse my suspicion but this list very heavily lines up with most people's wish list. Not to say you're incorrect but I'll wait out for more proof first before considering this as legitimate. 

Those certainly sound promising if real, especially for the PT content for me. I'm always for more Clone Wars era stuff and I would love to get some great battlepacks like we got for the first game, especially if the printing on the Clone Troopers are as detailed as the Stormtroopers were. The Jedi Council pack is very intriguing!

If that list turns out right, (which I think you have posted things that have become sets) then next year already sounds great!

8 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Excuse my suspicion but this list very heavily lines up with most people's wish list.

Nah. Then it would have included a Cloud Car and a Dagobah and Cloud City playset.

1 minute ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Nah. Then it would have included a Cloud Car and a Dagobah and Cloud City playset.

I'm not talking about a general wishlist, a lot of people have been talking on different forum and said they would like to see inferno squad battle packs and some clone trooper packs as well. Along with that we get some very obvious sets like the corvette and achto?

Quite a few sources are PMing me and to be fair, I do agree with some of the leakers saying the name of the confidential images is not how TLG names confidential sets. So believe what you want but I'm going to stand by what I said and assume this is false until proven correct.

Edited by SCREDEYE

I'd rather believe a leaker who actually leaks Star Wars news on the year 2017 lol

for such a devoted leaking community there have been very few leaks

2 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

fake-ity fake fake fake

I'm pretty sure this sums it up along with CM4Sci both debunking this guy. 

Also let's just be patient guys. It's June - almost July and the sets are coming out really soon. 

4 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

CM4Sci said on Flickr that the list was fake and that Lego doesn't label upcoming sets like that.

4 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

fake-ity fake fake fake

100%. There are way too many sets, and whenever a list pops up which has everything the community wants it's very hard to believe.

Maybe if there was also a TIE Bomber I would've believed it /s

Can something be done about Silent-Commando? Sir Von Lego, Sci and Tragic Banjo have all denounced his obviously fake set lists. It makes this thread very hard to read when most of it is a wild goose chase.

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

Can something be done about Silent-Commando? Sir Von Lego, Sci and Tragic Banjo have all denounced his obviously fake set lists. It makes this thread very hard to read when most of it is a wild goose chase.

Seconded. We don't wait to have another ForceGhostSolo. 

Well that battlepack list sounded too good to be true anyway! Yeah, as people stated above, mods should really do something about those fake leakers.

Edited by benderisgreat

Im gonna guess that list is true. They are pretty reasonable sets and it looks quite similar to everything we've seen before.  For example:

Winter 2016 - 4 battlepacks, 3 buildables, 4 micro fighters, 8 sets

Winter 2017 - 2 battlepacks, 3 buildables, 4 micro fighters, 8 sets

Winter 2018 - 4 battlepacks, 3 buildables, possibly 4 BRICKHEADZ, 7 sets

Therefore, I believe the list is pretty reliable!

Yeah, the list is fake. I thought it was pretty obvious they were fake since some of you guys do not even know some of September's releases so I do apologise for this and will remove my comment. The remaining 3 sets from TLJ are however pretty epic and have the best selection of minifigures in the whole TLJ lineup for this year.

45 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

Yeah, the list is fake. I thought it was pretty obvious they were fake since some of you guys do not even know some of September's releases so I do apologise for this and will remove my comment. The remaining 3 sets from TLJ are however pretty epic and have the best selection of minifigures in the whole TLJ lineup for this year.

You really need to stop pulling this stuff. 

"Here's information. But it's fake. But I have real information. But I won't share the 'real' information"

I hope you're content with your fleeting fame.