Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

21 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Knights of ren, praetorian guards, ATM6 pilot, TIE pilot, flame trooper, snow trooper. This is all assuming that lego won't redo a character they released before.

That sounds like a very optimistic calculation, by the odds, lego will likely redo a character

37 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

That sounds like a very optimistic calculation, by the odds, lego will likely redo a character

Look, a lot of people are replying to this comment and critiquing me. All I did was list any known ST characters with a helmet that were not produced before. Please stop replying to my comment, none of us know what's coming and all I did was put a list out in the open for you all to speculate with.

6 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Look, a lot of people are replying to this comment and critiquing me. All I did was list any known ST characters with a helmet that were not produced before. Please stop replying to my comment, none of us know what's coming and all I did was put a list out in the open for you all to speculate with.

Next time, don't post a speculation list. This is not the thread for that. This is the correct thread for speculation.

17 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Next time, don't post a speculation list. This is not the thread for that. This is the correct thread for speculation.

Sorry, poor choice of words on my side. Someone had asked for a list of helmeted characters and I provided thats all. I did not expect anyone to reply to my message and just take that list of characters to themselves. Clearly my attempt to prevent further speculation only made it worse so it's best we all stop this and wait for real information to come.

here you can find a promotional pic of 75180 Rathar Escape and it shows on the far right side almost the entire falcon (way more than the pic on the box). In my opinion its none of the official sets therefore it could be the new ucs.

Unbenannt2.JPG

42 minutes ago, Gregor said:

here you can find a promotional pic of 75180 Rathar Escape and it shows on the far right side almost the entire falcon (way more than the pic on the box). In my opinion its none of the official sets therefore it could be the new ucs.

That's not a LEGO set. At least I can't see any studs, and we can rule out the possibility of a studless official set...

Edited by Jim
Removed image from quote

44 minutes ago, Gregor said:

Here we go again :/

42 minutes ago, Gregor said:

Hi. Welcome to EB. As brobert mentioned, it's not a LEGO set. Just some background art.

If it were LEGO, you aren't allowed to post unofficial/prelim images here. Please read the site guidelines. 

Thanks and enjoy!

Hi Jim,

thanks for welcome and clearification.

I actually did read the site guidelines before posting and after reading it again i come the same conclusions. Even if it were a real LEGO set and not just some background art as you brobert mentioned, i would not collide with the rules. It is not a leaked picture because it is from an official lego site, therefore its not considered confidential by any means by LEGO.

Its a great Site and i already enjoyed it for quite some time, thanks.

Just now, Gregor said:

Hi Jim,

thanks for welcome and clearification.

I actually did read the site guidelines before posting and after reading it again i come the same conclusions. Even if it were a real LEGO set and not just some background art as you brobert mentioned, i would not collide with the rules. It is not a leaked picture because it is from an official lego site, therefore its not considered confidential by any means by LEGO.

Its a great Site and i already enjoyed it for quite some time, thanks.

Cool. Thanks for understanding. Hope you have a good time.

And yes, we are all anxiously awaiting the official pics, which we can post here :laugh:

A picture of the new evil BB-unit has surfaced on flickr and it indeed features a new head mould, just as some eagle-eyed people have noticed :thumbup: 

any chance you care share the search criteria?

and he's not evil, just misunderstood.  what if bb-8 is actually the evil one and you've been hoodwinked?

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

Is there a forum for the 2018 rumors yet? Heard some stuff...

Let's wait till @Stash2Sixx creates the topic.

26 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

A picture of the new evil BB-unit has surfaced on flickr and it indeed features a new head mould, just as some eagle-eyed people have noticed :thumbup: 

Would you mind sharing the pictures of BB 9E and anything else you found on a certain subreddit?

I don't want to advertise another forum, but the pic is on a foreign site that is very hygge! ;) 

52 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Is there a forum for the 2018 rumors yet? Heard some stuff...

I'm curious! Please tell what you heard!

20 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

I'm curious! Please tell what you heard!

I'd like to know too and I'm more excited about the winter wave than TLJ but I'd rather respect the mods wishes and let stash come and create the new thread when he feels is right.

Also legoleaks does allow rumours to be posted as long as they are labelled as so.

1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

I'd like to know too and I'm more excited about the winter wave than TLJ but I'd rather respect the mods wishes and let stash come and create the new thread when he feels is right.

Also legoleaks does allow rumours to be posted as long as they are labelled as so.

The fact there isn't a dedicated thread yet shouldn't stop people from posting info, right?

Someone uploaded the BB9e photo to the reddit lego leaks page about a half hour ago. Which is good, because the search function on Flickr leaves a lot to be desired - every time I searched for anything Star Wars, mostly car and plane MOCs came up. Lots of Wall-E, too. 

The new photo is very clear, it's a close up of BB9e with a circular grill pattern. The head has more of a trapezoid shape and looks to be higher (taller) than BB8's. The photo has a yellow background. Happy hunting. 

42 minutes ago, darththeling said:

Someone uploaded the BB9e photo to the reddit lego leaks page about a half hour ago.

That would be me but I honestly hope all the users that visit here do so themselves. Legoleaks aim is to keep hosting images till set releases but unfortunately some leakers are more interested in their fame and for being the first to upload a leak

Edited by SCREDEYE

You don't mean the image of the tiny minifig scale black BB do ya??  I can't find any other BB on Reddit !  Can someone please PM me the URL?

Many thx guys.

Edited by LOBOT-OMY
confusion !

26 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

75194 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO SPEEDER NEW

75195 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN SPEEDER NEW

75196 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGHTER NEW

75197 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGHTER NEW

So four... somethings? No idea. First if thought of constraction figures- but fighters? Might be a new type of set.

75533 CONFIDENTIAL_HERO FIGURE NEW

75534 CONFIDENTIAL_VILLAIN FIGURE NEW

75535 CONFIDENTIAL INFERNO FIGURE NEW

Three "Battlefront II" construction figures. Hero might be Rey or a Clone Trooper and villain might be Maul a Battle-Droid. And Inferno is self-explanatory

75198 CONFIDENTIAL_INFERNO PACK NEW

75199 CONFIDENTIAL_CLONE TROOPER PACK NEW

75200 CONFIDENTIAL_FIRST SPECIAL FORCES PACK NEW

75201 CONFIDENTIAL_JEDI COUNCIL PACK NEW

75206 CONFIDENTIAL_ACH-TO DUEL NEW

75207 CONFIDENTIAL_IMPERIAL CORVETTE NEW

75210 CONFIDENTIAL_TBC WAR ROOM NEW

Four Battle-Backs at least two (if not all) "Battlefront II" themed.

Ach-To set confirmed. Might be something like 7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel.

Imperial Corvette! Full sized "Battlefront II" set! Raider-class corvette used by Inferno Squadron! (-probably)

And TBC WAR ROOM is very possibly another "Battlefront II" set- altough it could also be from the resistance.

I'm just speculating here so don't get any ideas.

So TLJ sets hit shelves in September and Battlefront releases on Nov. 17- so Star Wars thread 2018? But if they release in Europe in early december doesn't it still belong here? It's Eurobricks after all.

Edited by Alegrispa